April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
2 members (Vol423, fab500), 363 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,474
Posts545,168
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Paul Harm
I'm a Wings fan, but they're not giving me much to cheer about lately. What's wrong canvasback, did the Wings kick the shi# out of your team once too often in the past? Not to worry, right now everyone is returning the favor. I to have quit watching NFL games till someone gets their head screwed on right.

Relax Paul. Just some good natured ribbing. But "my" team has been kicking the shit out of the Red Wings since the whole thing started. Seeing as "my" team is the Montreal Canadiens. laugh

Last edited by canvasback; 09/28/17 01:39 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Mike Covington
Just exactly why are these people protesting? Maybe that they are overpaid?

This disingenuous crap all started in November of 2015 when the mulatto brat Colin Kaepernick lost his starting QB job with the SF 49er's. He needed some attention, and started sitting on the bench during the National Anthem... supposedly to protest police brutality and oppression of blacks in this country. Note that he wasn't at all concerned that far more blacks die at the hands of other blacks due to crime and the drug trade. He wasn't at all concerned that his president Barack Hussein Obama didn't give a crap about the number of gang shootings that were occurring every week in his hometown of Chicago, because those stats gave him reason to pursue more gun control against law abiding citizens like you and me.

Poor benched QB Kaepernick wasn't getting enough attention, so he took a place on the field and knelt during the National Anthem in order to get more attention.

Some on the Liberal Left would have you believe that this kneeling phenomena was fading fast until the evil arch-enemy Donald Trump weighed in, but that is not at all true. Other players on other teams have joined in the protest, and even entire kiddie football teams have been coerced into kneeling during the National Anthem by their adult coaches. Of course, when Trump weighed in and gave his opinion last week that these spoiled S.O.B.'s should be fired by their team owners, the Left went apoplectic, saying he had no right to voice such an opinion. They said he was violating the player's free speech rights, but totally ignore his free speech right. One wonders where these objective, fair, and balanced pundits and commentators were when Barack Hussein Obama was weighing in with his opinion during some civilian and Police shooting incidents in Florida, Baltimore, Ferguson. etc., before they had been properly investigated and prosecuted before a Court in accordance with the Constitutional Rights and protections we supposedly have. Obama's comments supported a lynch-mob mentality that incited race riots and looting.

So now it's more about Trump than it is about any perceived or real oppression. The Left has their real target once again after Trump disappointed them by reacting well to a couple severe hurricaines, and Jagermeister, who bashed Trump all during the election, and later claimed to vote for him, is back to bashing him. I think the NFL owners should fire them. Then they could really piss them off by practicing affirmative action in the NFL, and replacing them with 75-80% white players... all in the interest of racial equality.

And no matter what anyone thinks, Dr. Wanker knows more than all of us... combined!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I think at this point, most of them don't have a clue what they're doing, only that they're susceptible to the mob mentality. They do know that they're picking a side and are quick to use the rhetoric of division. They just may not be on the same side as their fans who foot the bill. I wonder if any of them would protest while they are on the field and the ball is in play, it would make for a much more dramatic statement. Or, are most of them deathly afraid of losing their job based on color blind qualifications.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback
Originally Posted By: Paul Harm
I'm a Wings fan, but they're not giving me much to cheer about lately. What's wrong canvasback, did the Wings kick the shi# out of your team once too often in the past? Not to worry, right now everyone is returning the favor. I to have quit watching NFL games till someone gets their head screwed on right.

Relax Paul. Just some good natured ribbing. But "my" team has been kicking the shit out of the Red Wings since the whole thing started. Seeing as "my" team is the Montreal Canadiens. laugh

He's got a good point there, Paul.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Since 2000, 855 NFL players have been arrested for numerous DUI's, drug possession and sales, assaults, 97 DOMESTIC VIOLENCE charges, and 2 murders. Friday, Sept. 22nd, a Los Angeles Rams DL was arrested for possession of a stolen handgun(they aren't paying him enough to buy a gun?) - nothing on the news about that arrest. It's not the National Football League, it's the National Felony League. Why would anyone support a group of largely hood rats who have zero respect for the country and people who have enabled them to become wealthy and famous(or infamous)? I won't. I'll support my local high school football team and college sports,(especially skeet & trap teams) but to hell with the NFL for all time.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Be strong, be of good courage.
God bless America, long live the Republic.
Sidelock
Sidelock

People are crazy and times are strange
I’m locked in tight, I’m out of range
I used to care but—things have changed

Bob Dylan

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
does anybody know what these guys are protesting?

Hell they don't even know....most can't add past 2+2.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: ed good
does anybody know what these guys are protesting?

Hell they don't even know....most can't add past 2+2.

Ha! We now know the source of the problem in the NFL. All those guys went to school with Joe. smile

Sidelock
Sidelock

Why don't you tell us about your school Larry. Was that where you learned to be dumb enough to think you wouldn't get caught misrepresenting the Audobon Society's actual position on lead shot bans, and then attempting to defend that statement by editing words out of their mission statement? Your selective editing can be found in the "Lead and Condors" thread that was locked after you cried to Dave.

I've never seen jOe attempt to pull crap like that. Would you like to tell everyone why you're really pretending to IGNORE me?

Speaking of disingenuous crap... I find it very interesting how Liberal Left news sources claim that Americans overwhelmingly support these NFL National Anthem protests. Yet a Yahoo Finance poll on the very same question found a vast majority think they are wrong. I hope we see people voting with their wallets and lack of attendance or TV viewing. In my opinion, dishonest polls are just as useless and untrustworthy as someone who would edit words out of an Audobon Society statement about lead shot.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 4 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.