April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Birdog), 1,189 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,142
Members14,409
Most Online1,299
Apr 26th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Sidelock
Sidelock

More words of wisdom from the tire-kicker Jagermeister... who doesn't even own one lousy double gun, and feels the pathetic need to tell us about guns he claims to have bought... when they were actually only placed on layaway. As if that weren't pathetic enough, our official know-it-all tire-kicker then backs out of the deal, and gives us conflicting accounts of the guns he may or may not actually own, and conflicting stories about whether he actually hunts or reloads ammunition.

Who can know for sure after he has ruined his own credibility by not being able to keep his fictional accounts straight? But this seems to be a common character flaw inherent in most Liberal Democrats who support and defend anti-gun politicians.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith up to his usual congenial tone. Since when is the number of double guns you own a factor in your right to express an opinion? I don't recall an unpleasant comment from Jagermeister, bur every time he posts, Keith jumps in to put him down. Who appointed Keith (whoever the hell he is) to pass judgment on who is entitled to speak here. If I were in charge of this site, I'd kick his ass off in a heartbeat.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Of course you would Bill. Then you could get away with concealing your own support for Liberal Democrats and total disdain for those who actually protect our 2nd Amendment Rights.

I know you aren't intelligent or honest enough to notice, but I didn't question Jagermeister's RIGHT to express an opinion. I merely noted his frequent dishonesty about the guns he purports to own, his conflicting stories about his hunting and reloading activities, and the fact that he doesn't even own one lousy double gun. I also noted that such inherent dishonesty seems to be a Liberal character flaw... one that you yourself has demonstrated on numerous occasions. Would you like me to recount some of them in your own words Bill?

A Small Sample Of Rocky Mtn Bill's Liberal Bullshit

But here you are saying this:

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
If I were in charge of this site, I'd kick his ass off in a heartbeat.

A scrawny little Liberal worm like you couldn't kick anything. But how very predictable of you to call for censorship in order to protect your fellow Liberal Democrat fraud!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Just put him on ignore, Bill. You won't be missing anything of consequence . . . other than a guy with a really bad attitude. And who needs one more of those?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
Just put him on ignore, Bill. You won't be missing anything of consequence . . . other than a guy with a really bad attitude. And who needs one more of those?

Hey Larry, here's a better idea. You could advise Bill to cry to Dave like you did, and beg him to lock the thread as you did when you got caught repeatedly throwing deer hunters under the anti-lead ammunition bus... and blaming them for leaving gut piles of lead bullet fragments that you said were killing eagles. Or did you cry to Dave because you didn't like getting busted for dishonestly editing the anti-lead ammunition position taken by the Audobon Society, and not being man enough to admit it?

And who could forget how many times you responded directly to me after you said you were IGNORING me? You're a real peach Larry.

Sidelock
Sidelock

How long is the waiting list for guns such as Purdey or Holland & Holland or Ivo Fabri or other ultra priced double barrels?

Does anyone know?

Sidelock
Sidelock

if one takes a look at auction sites, such as rock island, amoskeag or julia, one will notice that good double guns are selling for good retail prices, especially when the 20 percent buyers premium is tacked on...maybe not as high as good colts and winchesters, but still respectable...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have spoken to several vendors accepting orders for new English "Best" guns. Their order books are generally full. As of the beginning of the year, 2 years is the current wait time for Purdey, 18 months for DMB, 3+ for Boss. G&H apparently has a record number of orders in at Boss. So one can conclude that the top end of the new English best market seems healthy. Others may know more.

Owen
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks Owen, that's what I figured. I know Ivo Fabri has a long waiting list as well.

Exclusivity are for those that can afford it, others need not apply.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thank you Keith for trolling up another thread into ridiculousness by going after someone unnecessarily and starting the thread death spiral.

You style of insult speaks for itself rather sadly.

Try faux civility, since you care not to practice actual civility.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Page 5 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.