April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
6 members (CJF, LRF, Sun Dog, fullandfuller, Tim in PA, Pwog), 913 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,467
Posts545,122
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22
Nick. C #484471 07/01/17 07:31 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

"I see you..."

Make that second million yet, dla? (sic) Almost had you. Don't worry. The first one is the toughest.

keith #484474 07/01/17 08:06 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Old Colonel,

I am just shocked and scandalized that you found hate in that reply to Ed Good that you quoted just to permanently memorialize. I hope nobody faints or wets their panties over it. And I find it extremely dishonest and disingenuous for you to make the claim that I have either edited or deleted any of my posts to hide from them or to frustrate you. I have always answered you in detail, and have been disappointed to find that you only seem to see the parts of my replies that frustrate or bother you.

On the other hand, you have edited your posts when I pointed out egregious grammatical errors, misspellings, etc. in your posts. Sometimes you note that in your edit... other times, you don't. I rarely delete anything except a typo, but do frequently edit my posts to add thoughts I left out.

I already told you that I too would rather see the focus of this website remain on the topic of Double Guns. Debating with, or confronting a disgusting and deceitful anti-2nd Amendment Troll like King Brown or Ed Good is not something I enjoy.

I would rather not waste hours confronting their anti-gun rhetoric, false data, and anti-gun propaganda. But I also don't have any plans to allow it to stand unchallenged when they are undermining our Constitutional freedoms. I'd think that a military veteran as yourself would be especially sensitive to the deceptive behavior of those who wish to undermine our rights and freedoms by the use of lies and deception. But if you think playing Miss Manners with liars and anti-2nd Amendment Trolls in the name of faux civility is more important, then I guess we will continue to disagree. If you think that you are going to change me, think again.

Yes, I do indeed hate anyone who would work to infringe upon the Constitutional Rights of law abiding gun owners. But there was no hatred in my reply to Ed. Calling him an idiot is actually being kind and generous, no? Also, I find it most hypocritical that you don't see any hateful behavior in those who are pathological and serial liars. I know you confronted King for his off-topic anti-gun Trolling, but your weak little lectures have not, and will not change his dishonest behavior. Only death will do that.

I just hope he doesn't get to abuse his poor frightened dog in any afterlife. Hopefully, atheists like King don't get reunited with their dogs.

Sincerely,

Selby Jack James M. Lowndes... but you can call me Jack. smile

I call you by your posting name KEITH. The others are poor attempts at humor or deceptive lies

Your shock is either poor humor or personal delusion, your choice.

I note that your words:

.................I make no secret of the fact that I hate people who work to undermine our Constitutional Rights. Good men fought and died to give us those rights, and anti-gun Trolls like you and King continually work to destroy them. I guess this is your idea of freedom:...

Your personal animus admitted in the original and repeated in your denial of hate.

Reference my corrections of grammar. I normally thank you for your kind corrections. Other posters on this site have read my words and corrections and know the truth of it

.....Since when is it nasty to call a liar a liar?

So I guess I am not being by your definition nasty.

You are not being honest about your deletions and edits. Anymore than you have been in your use of the Selby Lowndes identity which you adopted during a thread in which you were criticized for speaking behind a hidden identity.

......Will the real Selby Lowndes please stand up?.....

even you know your deceptive appropriation is a lie.

You claim honesty and truth are important to you and have proved to me they are not. Your edits are more than grammar and additional thoughts. As I have watched you delete or delete and post entirely different posts, even as I typed a reply to the original. One was when you deleted you initial statements about making negative postings about King in the memorial area which you now echo in this thread. It says a lot about you that you even think in those terms.

I actually expected you would be honest about your edits and deletions it, but sadly you have not been. Perhaps you believe you are being truthful and are simply delusional about you own conduct.

Your name calling uncouthness undercuts and undermines the quality of your arguments and lessen this board.

By you own admission you are full of hate. You call me names for requesting a level of civility. I can live with that.

I doubt you will ever cease your incivility. I will call you out when I believe I should.

To wherever you are hiding on the internet have a pleasant night. I genuinely wish you well, Bless You

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Nick. C #484477 07/01/17 09:01 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Wow!

My shock, Old Colonel, I mean Gladys Kravitz, was indeed mocking you. When I mentioned the possibility of someone wetting their panties over my post, I was thinking of you. I see I was quite accurate there.

Funny that you should just now make mention, and totally dishonest accusations about me frequently deleting posts. I'd think mentioning those transgressions when they actually allegedly occurred would mean something. Making up false narratives to bolster your whiny attack now is simply dishonest, and you know it. I told you about my editing and the rarity of any deletions on my part. What happens much more often is that any editing I do is adding some thought I forgot to include... not deleting. You make this wild claim about me deleting my wish to place King's anti-gun rhetoric as a tribute to him in Silent Doubles, but I have stated that intention literally dozens of times. I have no reason to delete it one time to hide that idea from you. It's not a secret. Don't call me a liar you whiny little hypocrite. And don't feed us your crap about being interested in keeping the discussions here focused on double guns.

I didn't make any denial of hate in the post you quoted. I said that I was "shocked and scandalized" that you found it. That was sarcasm... something you are obviously not intelligent enough to grasp. Then I went on to mock your extremely feminine indignation about it, even as you tolerate and attempt to smooth the path for anti-gun trolls like King and Ed.

Learn to read, and stop being so disingenuous. As I pointed out before, you don't read my replies... you only see the parts that piss you off, and you then frequently lie about what I actually said. If it isn't lying, then we'll just have to assume it is stupidity and poor reading comprehension.

You keep focusing on my name... is it keith, or Selby Lowndes, or John M., or Jack. You are so f***king stupid. You think you've caught me in a lie. Weren't you paying attention to what was going on when I began signing my posts Selby Lowndes? I was responding mockingly to another petty whiny hypocrite and F.A.G. (Fake Ass Gentleman... thanks Lonesome Roads) who kept harping on the importance of posting under our full names to prevent personal attacks. But even as he was doing that, he was launching a personal attack on James M., a guy he knew by name... hunted with... and had even socialized with him and his wife. Knowing Jim's full name did nothing to prevent him from launching a very personal attack, and attempting to publicly humiliate him. I was mocking his hypocrisy, and at the same time, using the pseudonym used by another poster here who apparently uses different screen names on different forums, and one who pretends to IGNORE my posts. I knew he would eventually respond to that, and he did. But there is even more to the story that I'm not ready to share yet. F.Y.I., after our narcissistic and hypocritical F.A.G. did that personal attack on James M., Jim decided he had enough of the bullshit, and hasn't posted here since.

Here's some true facts for you. You can save them and reprint them as many times as you wish. I hate anyone who undermines my Constitutional Rights, and especially our 2nd Amendment which is so much a part of my life. They are no better than an ISIS terrorist to me. If they died, the world would be a better place. I am disgusted by liars like King Brown who are actually sick enough to repeatedly deny their own unedited words. I am also disgusted by an animal abuser who would pry a frightened dog's mouth open and hawker a couple loogies into his mouth. And I am nauseated by whiny nosy hypocrites like you who claim to be so interested in double guns, but are actually much more focused on permitting anti-gun trolls to continue to post their anti-gun dogma.

Call me out whenever you like. You will never convince me to become anything like you are Gladys Kravitz.

[video:youtube]https://youtu.be/-mdFctlvB3w[/video]

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Nick. C #484479 07/01/17 09:07 PM
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm up to 1.9 but I just bought a cottage in the muskoka's....so you know.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Nick. C #484480 07/01/17 09:13 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

1.9 feet tall? My, you are growing up so fast.

Is the muskoka's a suburb in Munchkinland?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

dal #484481 07/01/17 09:16 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dal
I'm up to 1.9 but I just bought a cottage in the muskoka's....so you know.

Well done ,Dal. I'm in Georgian Bay right now. What lake in Muskoka?

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Nick. C #484482 07/01/17 09:19 PM
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Moon river in bala. Just a small get away place.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
dal #484483 07/01/17 09:25 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dal
Just a small get away place.

Of course it is...

Nick. C #484486 07/01/17 10:01 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

"I'm up to 1.9..."

Ah! A financial midget too!

(I don't see the Yaris parked out in front of his cottage)

keith #484487 07/01/17 10:13 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

WKM, on your anonymity courage: I doubt you'd behave as rudely as you do to members if others knew the colour of the house where you live, your address, your neighbours, your email address, your employer, which way you turned when you left your house, which lights you turned on first returning from your shift.

Page 18 of 22 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.