March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (welder, canvasback, Lloyd3, SKB, Owenjj3), 804 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ken61 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: huntingsgr8

Religion and race are not grounds for the actions taken by these people. By "these people" I mean those degenerates who could be classified as extremists, or terrorists. That's a demographic independent of religion or race. There have been some in every race, and of every religion.

On the contrary, it is exactly religion that motivates these people. While certainly not all Moslems believe in this extremist view, the number who do is significant. What is even more important is to understand that even more not only tolerate it, but admire it's fervor. This is the point, Islam is fundamentally a supremacist religion. In the West, supremacist beliefs are generally decried, and rightly so, but this is not the case with Islam. It is not the West who needs to tolerate and change, but Islam. There are some signs of this in Egypt, and hopefully it will spread throughout the Moslem world.

Regards
Ken

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, bringing democracy to them has failed and now redistribution of population is failing. The golden age of prosperity is gone probably forever. It will only get worse and there will be more violence and killing. You can think of modern Western World as the Roman Empire and the Romans trying to hold out against ever growing hoards of less enlightened clans, tribes,......Can we win. No.
Happy Memorial Day.

Ken61 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
The golden age of prosperity is gone probably forever.

You and others of your ideology have certainly tried to achieve this, thus the current political backlash. I myself prefer the traditional American belief, that of unbridled optimism, the only thing needed to be the defeat of totalitarian sociopaths like yourself. The Constitution was designed to facilitate this.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ken61

You and others of your ideology have certainly tried to achieve this, thus the current political backlash. I myself prefer the traditional American belief, that of unbridled optimism, the only thing needed to be the defeat of totalitarian sociopaths like yourself. The Constitution was designed to facilitate this.

There is an upside to this in that if you're are wealthy and well-connected the demise will be extremely long in coming. What you have is our poor fighting them and this will continue to happen for very, very long time. Ken, I'm sure you will continue to do well. Have a happy Memorial Day.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Religion and race are not grounds for the actions taken by these people. By "these people" I mean those degenerates who could be classified as extremists, or terrorists. That's a demographic independent of religion or race. There have been some in every race, and of every religion.

On the contrary, it is exactly religion that motivates these people. While certainly not all Moslems believe in this extremist view, the number who do is significant. What is even more important is to understand that even more not only tolerate it, but admire it's fervor. This is the point, Islam is fundamentally a supremacist religion. In the West, supremacist beliefs are generally decried, and rightly so, but this is not the case with Islam. It is not the West who needs to tolerate and change, but Islam. There are some signs of this in Egypt, and hopefully it will spread throughout the Moslem world.

Regards
Ken

As is so often the case, Ken, you are on the money with both of these replies. Islam does not want to live in peace with fellow religions and the pessimistic view of society espoused by JM is reflective of the pessimistic view statists have of everyone.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

It is realistic assessment of our times. We are doing all we can by having military presence in as many places as we can. This helps our economic interests abroad and keeps wars away from our shores. While we can not defeat ideology through military force and interventions we can limit its presence on our shores. I applaud our increase in military spending while cutting other programs. I just hope that those affected by those cuts support our leader again because it is the right thing to do.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback

Regards
Ken

As is so often the case, Ken, you are on the money with both of these replies. Islam does not want to live in peace with fellow religions and the pessimistic view of society espoused by JM is reflective of the pessimistic view statists have of everyone.

I sincerely hope that your country meets its financial obligations to NATO and our mutual cooperation keeping North America safe for us and our future generations. I thank your people for continued support and cooperation.

Ken61 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

There is an upside to this in that if you're are wealthy and well-connected the demise will be extremely long in coming. What you have is our poor fighting them and this will continue to happen for very, very long time.

Ah, a ressurection of a Leftist, dogmatic, demonization concept asserting Class Warfare. It was popular during the Vietnam War Era.

Typical, to ignore that those who choose to serve believe in American Exceptionalism, are patriotic, and believe in the Constitutional concepts of Freedom and Equality. As well as the belief that all Americans have the "Right" to be free from unconstitutional, religious, political infliction from people like you.

Last edited by Ken61; 05/29/17 01:52 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Regards
Ken

Interesting to see that huntingsgr8 has not responded. But it was obvious from his initial post that he has not bothered to click on the religion of peace links, or done any other actual research into Islam and what motivates the terrorists:

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Since he made the utterly ridiculous statement that every race and religion has has its' own terrorists, Id' like to see him back that up with facts. Where are the Presbyterians, Episcopalians, Bhuddists, or Amish Dutch who are blowing themselves up in crowds of children? Where are the suicidal Jihaddist Eskimos? The statements by him and Jagermeister offer further proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I'd suspect that if he and Jagermeister ever found themselves in a situation where Muslim extremism reached the point where they felt personally threatened, they would be the first to submit and convert to Islam to save their sorry asses.

The idiot Jagermeister really ought to stick to trolling lies about the number of guns he actually owns, and lies about his reloading activities. He pretends to IGNORE me now so he can continue skirting the obvious question... why does someone who does not own even one lousy double shotgun spend so much time trolling bullshit on a double gun forum???

OK, time for Gladys to stick his whiny hypocritical nose into it.

Selby Lowndes smile

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: canvasback

I sincerely hope that your country meets its financial obligations to NATO and our mutual cooperation keeping North America safe for us and our future generations. I thank your people for continued support and cooperation.

JM, I hope so too.

As a citizen of Canada I've done what I can since I turned 18 forty years ago to elect responsible politicians who will commit to and live up to what are our appropriate obligations, at home and around the world. Unwaveringly, in every single election.

But, as a citizen of a constitutional monarchy, governed by laws enacted by elected representatives of the people, as you well know and decry, I am saddled with that pesky concept called democracy.

It was a valiant effort to try to shame me, JM, but I'm having none of it.

BTW, JM, what country are you from and what was that country's contribution to WWI & WWII?

Last edited by canvasback; 05/29/17 02:55 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.