April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (Wild Skies, DaveB, Philbert), 963 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,475
Posts545,172
Members14,409
Most Online1,335
Apr 27th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

On a slight tangent, Manchester, like many large cities is a multi cultural place these days. I've spent a lot of time working there in the past and have met all kinds of people from all over the world, most were friendly but some really got my back up. There are plenty of reports about the way people pulled together to try and help on that night. Hundreds of taxi drivers turned off their meters, filled up with fuel and worked right through the night ferrying people to safety for free. Many of the drivers are of foreign origin, many were Muslim. 
There were pictures of a large group of Sikh shop owners who filled their vans with food and drinks then set up tables on street corners and gave the goods away to anyone involved. 
In the middle of this horrible incident it was heartwarming to see how ordinary people pulled together to try and help in any way they could. 
We shouldn't judge a person by the colour of their skin or a religion. These people were human, they cared , they were upset and they wanted to help.
The animals who commit these acts need to be snuffed out. Hopefully there will be more cooperation amongst the communities after this . 
If one potential terrorist is outted by their family/friends or neighbours it will be the beginning of the end of this so called holy war. 
Everyone with a heart and a brain in their head is clearly disgusted at what happened. I've seen the moronic social media "burn a mosque" comments , that's not the way. Eradicating the preachers of hate who pray on the dumb, the weak minded and easily led is the way forward now. 
We can't arrange a scrap in a field with these people, they haven't got the balls so they choose to terrorise us, fortunately, they're upsetting a lot of the people they call their own too. 
Just my thoughts on it. I hope others think the same.

Rust never sleeps !
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: damascus
You do surprise me Bony if that was the end of the matter. As a lad from Liverpool working in some tough Engineering factory's. Retribution would be swift using these words "being an atheist it would not be a sin or a crime for me to give you a Muslim a weeks stay in the local Hospital's fracture clinic!!

He wound up with a broken nose and a very fat lip after the head welder (nice guy, but borderline lunatic) caught him redhanded going through someones toolboxes. If i had laid a finger on him my rifle, shotgun and pistol certs would be gone as quick as you could blink. Not worth it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: El Garro
On a slight tangent, Manchester, like many large cities is a multi cultural place these days. I've spent a lot of time working there in the past and have met all kinds of people from all over the world, most were friendly but some really got my back up. There are plenty of reports about the way people pulled together to try and help on that night. Hundreds of taxi drivers turned off their meters, filled up with fuel and worked right through the night ferrying people to safety for free. Many of the drivers are of foreign origin, many were Muslim. 
There were pictures of a large group of Sikh shop owners who filled their vans with food and drinks then set up tables on street corners and gave the goods away to anyone involved. 
In the middle of this horrible incident it was heartwarming to see how ordinary people pulled together to try and help in any way they could. 
We shouldn't judge a person by the colour of their skin or a religion. These people were human, they cared , they were upset and they wanted to help.
The animals who commit these acts need to be snuffed out. Hopefully there will be more cooperation amongst the communities after this . 
If one potential terrorist is outted by their family/friends or neighbours it will be the beginning of the end of this so called holy war. 
Everyone with a heart and a brain in their head is clearly disgusted at what happened. I've seen the moronic social media "burn a mosque" comments , that's not the way. Eradicating the preachers of hate who pray on the dumb, the weak minded and easily led is the way forward now. 
We can't arrange a scrap in a field with these people, they haven't got the balls so they choose to terrorise us, fortunately, they're upsetting a lot of the people they call their own too. 
Just my thoughts on it. I hope others think the same.

Sorry, but i cannot agree. Have you not seen reports on the news about "sharia patrols" on the streets of Leeds/Bradford, the east end of London, anyone having a drink or being "immodisly dressed" is haranged or assaulted. Then we had the Asian rape gangs, who were free to pray on exclusively white girls, because the Police were terrified of being accused of racism. There is a massive mosque about 3 miles from me. The imam is the European head of the muslim brotherhood, and his no.2 openly warned our media no to republish the Charlie Hebbdo cartoon or they would be sued.

There are Jews here, Protestants, Mormons, seventh day adventists, buddists, you name it, but i cannot remember any of them causing as much trouble as Islam.

Last edited by bonny; 05/24/17 02:20 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Originally Posted By: Ken61
When will this stop? Why is it being facilitated by government policies in denial of the nature of Radical, Fundamentalist Islam?

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com

It will end when last Muslim breaths his last breath on this planet...

Better get crackin', jOe.

eeb Online Content
Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Sincere condolences to our British friends. Had the UK and the US pussyfooted around with the Nazis like we are with Islamic terrorism we'd all be speaking German now.

Sidelock
Sidelock

It might sound a bit extreme to some but if the would be suicide bomber was told that his body parts would be collected up and fed to wild pigs; it would, in his twisted mind, mean to him that paradise would not be where he thinks he would end up. Martyr to pig fodder might not be a preferred option. Lagopus.....

LGF Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Lagopus - I have often made that suggestion in letters to the editor of various newspapers but for some reason they never get published.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lagopus
It might sound a bit extreme to some but if the would be suicide bomber was told that his body parts would be collected up and fed to wild pigs; it would, in his twisted mind, mean to him that paradise would not be where he thinks he would end up. Martyr to pig fodder might not be a preferred option. Lagopus.....

It should be a public display along with his relatives.

Sidelock
Sidelock

In my mind this ends only when it is approached properly. Half of the debates I see on this topic are either racially, or religiously based, until that stops no one is going to get anywhere. Who cares about skin colour, or religion, I mean genuinely? Would it really matter to any of us if acts of terror were not being committed?
Religion and race are not grounds for the actions taken by these people. By "these people" I mean those degenerates who could be classified as extremists, or terrorists. That's a demographic independent of religion or race. There have been some in every race, and of every religion.
What this comes down to is a widespread group of people behaving in a way that is wrong. Call it unprincipled, call it immoral, it comes down to the same thing. They have no honor, they have no respect, they have no compassion, and they are driven by hate.
A unified body will be required to face this kind of threat. Not one defined by a nation, religion, or culture, because every one of those has its own pitfalls. This body would have to be entirely comprised of individuals of a selfless nature, each committed to adhering to a set of defining boundaries and commitments. They will not be flawless, but they will not become their adversary. The commitment needs to be in stopping bad people from doing bad things, not in attacking Muslims or brown people.
That will likely never be of course, we're quite adept at voicing our opinions but never taking action. We happily sit back and deplore the actions of others, but that's where the easy part ends, and not so coincidentally, our personal involvement. From that angle we have a striking resemblance to a small dog, barking at people we don't like from the safety of our lawns, and cowering instantly if one of them elects to face us.
The situation will degrade, and we will watch, passive observation brought us here. If you disagree, don't waste your time typing out some long winded hate mail I'll only approach like a satirical paper. If you really disagree, prove me wrong.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: huntingsgr8
....If you disagree, don't waste your time typing out some long winded hate mail I'll only approach like a satirical paper....

I disagree near top to bottom, but if you really mean this, it doesn't seem to me like you have offered any real solutions. If you'd be open to a little bit of proof, does it make sense to comment about right and wrong when it's based on equivocating. You criticize the uncommitted, does it make sense to trivialize the hyper committed. Good luck herding all the small dogs, if the first thought is racial and religious sensitivity.

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.