March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Dan R), 819 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,015
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

On the contrary, it is exactly religion that motivates these people. While certainly not all Moslems believe in this extremist view, the number who do is significant. What is even more important is to understand that even more not only tolerate it, but admire it's fervor. This is the point, Islam is fundamentally a supremacist religion. In the West, supremacist beliefs are generally decried, and rightly so, but this is not the case with Islam. It is not the West who needs to tolerate and change, but Islam. There are some signs of this in Egypt, and hopefully it will spread throughout the Moslem world.

Regards
Ken[/quote]

I didn't explain my self very clearly. What I mean, is that religion and race are not justifiable grounds, or validation for their actions. I mean that separately from their own motivations. A man can kill another because he is a different colour, that's his reasoning an his motivation, but that doesn't validate the murder. Simply put race and religion aren't excuses for violence.

Sidelock
Sidelock

[/quote]Interesting to see that huntingsgr8 has not responded. But it was obvious from his initial post that he has not bothered to click on the religion of peace links, or done any other actual research into Islam and what motivates the terrorists:

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Since he made the utterly ridiculous statement that every race and religion has has its' own terrorists, Id' like to see him back that up with facts. Where are the Presbyterians, Episcopalians, Bhuddists, or Amish Dutch who are blowing themselves up in crowds of children? Where are the suicidal Jihaddist Eskimos? The statements by him and Jagermeister offer further proof that Liberalism is a mental disorder.

I'd suspect that if he and Jagermeister ever found themselves in a situation where Muslim extremism reached the point where they felt personally threatened, they would be the first to submit and convert to Islam to save their sorry asses.[/quote]

First off the predominant religions of the western world are essentially derivatives of each other. Same god, same book, just a bit of variation with the details. Keep in mind I meant that with respect to human history, not exclusively the present. The inquisition, the crusades, etc.

The rest of your post is quite irrelevant to the topic at hand. It's one thing to disagree with me, I welcome it, debate causes thinking and learning, but to throw insults at me? Really? Trying to belittle me, and somehow prove your superiority? Seems like the behavior of bully to me. Honestly I haven't got time for men who put their egos before respect. I'll welcome anything you have to add to the topic at hand, but save your disrespectful statements for someone who's willing to roll in the mud.

Last edited by huntingsgr8; 05/29/17 09:37 PM.
Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.