March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Stanton Hillis, SKB, Jimmy W, 1 invisible), 891 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,016
Members14,391
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Ken61 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

When will this stop? Why is it being facilitated by government policies in denial of the nature of Radical, Fundamentalist Islam?

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com

Last edited by Ken61; 05/23/17 12:13 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

That's a good question Ken and no one seems to have the answer.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The left needs the votes of Arab immigrants to stay in power. To the left, votes that keeps them in power are more important then the lives of the innocents.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I had a few nervous minutes last night waiting for my son to answer his phone, he lives and works in Manchester and would have been in the area at the time but for the offer of a lift home from work . His friend was at the arena, she left minutes before the end to avoid the crowds and traffic, it was a total stroke of luck she was not involved, she was just leaving when it happened, she had run out of the building just before the foyer device detonated.
I have never been so relieved to hear my son's voice on the phone. If he hadn't been working the late shift and she didn't have to drive back to Liverpool for Uni the next day he would probably have been waiting to meet her after the show.
My heart goes out to everyone who was involved or has lost a family member or child.
I have no words to describe the hatred I have for the sorry excuse of a human being who could carry out this kind of atrocity.

Rust never sleeps !
Sidelock
Sidelock

El Garro, glad to hear your son and his friend are safe.

Obama is gone. I can only hope that Teresa May, Emmanuel Macron and others are running out of patience. Every single person, friend or family member, of these people need to be deported. If they are naturalized citizens, their citizenship needs to be revoked.

Every single person connected to them....out and back to the shit hole they came from. Pressure needs to be exerted on those communities so they stop giving the perpetrators cover and encouragement.

Last edited by canvasback; 05/23/17 01:55 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Good of you to post Ken, thanks.

For all that I look at President Trump sideways, I do believe he got it right when he said the perpetrators of this evil are nothing more than 'losers'. I'd only add that they are criminal losers.

FFS, one of those killed was only 8 years old. What did that poor wee mite know about the perverted, warped and twisted reasons this criminal loser set off his bomb vest? Nothing.

My prayers are with those who have lost a loved one and the injured. As a nation we have been here all too often, in the 1970s, 1980s and 1990s, thanks to Mr Corbyn's chums in the IRA and INLA.

Tim

Ken61 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I suggest we advance the understanding of the ideology that was behind this attack.

The way Radical Islam has been portrayed in the West can only be described in one way. Revisionist. It has been sanitized by the Leftists to serve their socio-political goal of Soviet style Balkanization, with the intention of using Islamic populations within their countries as ready made oppressed Victim Cults, who will not only vote en masse for Leftists, but serve to instigate societal disruption by not being required to assimmilate.

So, here begins the lesson. Most reasonably aware people have a reasonable knowledge of two Islamist terms, being Jihad and Sharia. What is necessary is to understand a third term, which is Dhimmi.

Dhimmi, pronounced zimm-eee, is the treatment of non-moslems living under Islamic rule. If you go to a source like Wikipedia, you'll find it defined as "Protected Person", and is benighnly described as non-moslems being required to pay additional taxes to practice their Faith. The islamic root of the word actually means "guilt" or "blame". Hardly a "protected person". This is a travesty as to what actually happens.

Dhimmi is what was behind the Manchester attack. Dhimmi ideology is what was and is behind the treatment and slaughter of non-moslems in ISIS controlled territories. Dhimmi is the whole point of Jihad, and is the reward for waging it. It is the total subjugation, oppression, and exploitation of a conquered people. Non-moslems have virtually no rights under Dhimmi, not even to the right of life. People living is the Balkans have been the ones most subjected to this Tyranny, and those living in Ottoman lands were subjected to it up until the end of WWI.

Here is a great example, and should be understood by anyone wanting to actually understand the motivations behind Radical Islam. There are many explanations about Dhimmi on this site.

https://www.thereligionofpeace.com/pages/myths/terror.aspx

Regards
Ken

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

And people wonder why many are so opposed to bringing a 100K more refuges into this country. If just .1% of 100k are bad that's 100 bad guys to watch and try to prevent from attacking. When there is no need to bring any of them in the first place having open borders is just about as stupid as it gets. I don't have open doors in my house. You enter at my invitation and at your peril if you threaten me or mine. A nation should be the same way.

Ken61 Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

What Westerners don't understand is Jizya. Integral to Dhimmi. (Jizz-ee-yah). This is the tax on non-believers. (infidels) The truth is that Moslems who come to the West, including America, consider Welfare and other assistance to be a form of Jizya. They are morally entitled to it from the Infidels. I can remember years ago reading a story from Britian where Moslems were taunting Brits that they were their Slaves because the Moslems were on the Dole and receiving free Health Care. They were right. Immams in Britian actually encourage their followers not to work so to recieve Jizya. Islam is a Supremacist Religion. Not an Egalitarian one. The sooner people understand it the better. Current numbers for America for Moslem refugees is 91% on food stamps, and 68% on cash assistance. Jizya.

Last edited by Ken61; 05/23/17 05:05 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ken61
I suggest we advance the understanding of the ideology that was behind this attack....

It may be as simple as right and wrong. We really ought to understand the ideology that's trying to change the US and western culture elsewhere. I think we need an education secretary and leadership that can change the talking points to insisting that our kids are taught traditional American values, not multiculturalism.

Then, maybe our kids will understand what they're looking at. It really is okay if another country or culture has different values, it just doesn't have to be force fed to people that are willing to admit that it's not welcome. The problem is that some 'cultures' are willing to justify regular mass murders of their own as some sort of acceptable progressive trade off.

Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.