May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (SKB, Southern Sport, JohnfromUK, dblgnfix, R. Glenz, 1 invisible), 247 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,545
Posts546,092
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

Amusing thread for a lot of reasons,and i'll apologize for going of course ...slightly .

-where does the western boundary start ?

-The friggin gulf of St Lawrence !,just ask anyone who lives here ...the only reason the west even remotely notices us is for the natural resources of Labrador

-The Queen never done nothing to me personally ,and my dear old Grandmother loved her ...so she's fine by me,so really what do it matter ? .

-Any person remembering/singing any national anthem with pride these days is a blessing .

-And lastly...personally I could care less,but these days calling a Newfoundlander a " Newfie " to his face will likely have you choking on your front teeth!, ...there's been an about face in this Province and most I know have had more than enough of the jokes and ignorance .

Last edited by CJ Dawe; 05/04/17 05:24 PM.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Damn Chris. Good thing I didn't meet up with you in April. Lol

You have just confirmed my point. None of us know what the hell you guys are thinking. The West starts at the Gulf of St Lawrence?

And King, I should have been clearer. You guys on the far side of Quebec are exempt from being " Easterners", in the derogatory Ralph sense of the word. That term really refers to those from Ontario and Quebec, especially the Toronto - Ottawa - Montreal crowd. You know, the ones who smugly run the country on behalf of everyone else.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Nudge,

You spit first. Not me, pal. Not overly well read but I've read a lot about the dark ages and middle ages. Nonfiction, of course.

And you're wrong. From the collapse of the Roman Empire through the Dark Ages and early Middle Ages, what we know or call now as 'Nobility' physically fought their way to the top of the food chain. I'm certain that the descendants of Charles Martel would be glad to hear that he led such a pampered life.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Any body into Organic gardening? WTF does any of this crap have to do with Double Guns?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yeah, hey, aboot time for another hinge pin grease thread. Enough of these big headed Canadians.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
Any body into Organic gardening? WTF does any of this crap have to do with Double Guns?

Hey, it's my thread and I'm not complaining. Don't read it if you don't want to.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

I lived within range of CBET (CKLW) TV Windsor in my youth and hardly ever missed HNIC, and never missed Habs and Leafs. It was always better at The Forum because Roger Ducet absolutely owned 'O Canada'. American kids dug that too.

And we dug Rush, and still do. They always had a following in Detroit, something they comment on. I've indeed filed flight plans to their beloved CYYZ.

Neil Peart is an exceeding accomplished drummer. His solo that ends in a Buddy Rich/big band tribute is well worth seeking out on YouTube.

Back on topic, I've had the pleasure of duck hunting in Canada and while those days are over for me I remember the trips fondly and admire Canada for what she is and Canadians for who they are. The video is wonderful.

"The price of good shotgunnery is constant practice" - Fred Kimble
Sidelock
Sidelock

Shit yes! ,this banter is somewhat - fun!,have you seen what constitutes a thread on this forum ? ...I just put in 60 hop bines ,that i found and dug up on my 50 year deceased grandfather's( pop in nl ) old homestead ...besides making sawdust and cracking off old screws, I have many interests.

And James ,you missed out ....I would like to believe we would have enjoyed it ,there's always next time !

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well... the same thing that this crap had to do with double guns Last Dollar:

NICE! At my ranch sale, I sold 7 or 8 wood rods...and older reels.....I used em all at one time or another...ENJOY!

...Or any of a myriad of non double-gun crap you have hypocritically posted here over the years. "Crap". What a mean and hateful comment to direct toward our good neighbors to the North!

I thought the topic of this thread was cool. I thank James for sharing it with us. It was OK a couple days ago when you made your first post here. What happened... are you menstruating now? It was more entertaining and interesting than all of those pictures you used to post of fish, food, or your boat. Yes, many, but not all of those pictures were in Misfires. But you complained about Misfires too.

And unlike you last Dollar, James and a couple other Canadians (not King Brown) have been reliable supporters of our Gun Rights instead of doing all they can to suppress any discussion of those very important topics... as you do. Thanks for your hypocritical and intellectually dishonest input. Here's a polite and civil smiley face for you. smile

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I wonder if poor old Prince Charles will ascend to the throne as a Septuagenarian, I think he is a year or two older than me and I'm close enough that I can kick in 70's screen door.

Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.