May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (Ted Schefelbein, Marks_21, Jtplumb, 1 invisible), 806 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,507
Posts545,627
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10
Sidelock
Sidelock

It's not that hard to temporarily "lose it" here, especially if something hits you wrong on a bad day. We all do it. Thanks for the reminder, Stan. We can all work on holding to a higher standard of behavior than is often evidenced on the Net.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Stan, I hope you're having a nice Sunday. It would be selfish of me to make a judgement about your business, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if a friend could approach you and work something out.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Stan, you act as the gentleman you are, and are a credit to this board.

I hope we all, to include myself, can strive live up to your example.

Last edited by old colonel; 04/30/17 08:10 PM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Stan, I hope you're having a nice Sunday. It would be selfish of me to make a judgement about your business, but it wouldn't surprise me one bit if a friend could approach you and work something out.

The friend that I offended and I have already worked it out. He is very gracious. Grace is something I understand, as I have had a great need for it.

Thanks to all for the best wishes and encouragement. You're a good bunch of guys. My best wishes to you all.

All the best, SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

You've never been anything but a gentleman in my dealings and conversations with you, Stan. My only "issue with you" is that fate wasn't kind enough for our paths to have crossed at the Southern. Hopefully we'll remedy that soon.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I agree. Stan is nothing other than top notch. Always interesting posts and...who doesn't get a bit wired at times?

[IMG]
Sidelock
Sidelock

My friend, Stan Hillis, is merely trying to transfer the title of Chief Curmudgeon from me to him. It isn't going to work, Stan. I will always be a few steps ahead of you in the Curmudgeon category. I have met and briefly broken bread with Stan, and consider him a master hunter and gun guy, no small compliment. Bill Murphy

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
My gift to Ed Good and King Brown is simply the TRUTH... in their own words.

They have repeatedly rejected my gift to them. They have used the cover of faux civility in a vain attempt to continue their deceptions. They have repeatedly denied their own words and actions. And as of late, they have Gladys Kravitz, I mean old colonel, to defend them.

That's gratitude for you! Anyone got a spare tissue that isn't already water-logged?

Hey, fank yoU for saying that my IQ was <28 ...... ... .

Sidelock
Sidelock

You're alright, Jag. I'd say you're smarter than a dove but dumber than a crow. Right in the fat part of the bell curve.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Generally, there's no need for apologies here. This is a board of significant generosity of spirit and information. I learn something here from my daily visits regardless of my fatigue and managing the vagaries of a busy life.

Trolling is a petty annoyance, a pernicious form of enjoyment to make another miserable, ridicule from the anonymous to make others move off, a masculine deviance of superiority synonymous with writing on a toilet wall.

Misanthropes will always be with us. Members interested in doubles have moved the mean and mischievous to the margins. When they do appear, their threads sink quickly to the bottom from a lack of interest. No moderator needed.

Page 3 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 9 10

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.