Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thought I had one of those but it went off face.
O.M

Sidelock
Sidelock

Stan, I think more than one husband has paid for a bespoke "pair" for his bespoke wife or girl friend. Some pay after the divorce.

I have one friend who was 25 years older than his wife who went another way. After he retired he let her go to her plastic SX so much many people thought she was going to marry the SX. She had breast implant, tummy tuck, butt lift, face lift, you name it. She got a complete rebuild and he said he got to see what the next husband would have gotten for free but 10-15 years earlier. Better yet he said that by the time he dies he figured she would need another rebuild if still possible. Some rebuilds are just not possible due to age.......

Sidelock
Sidelock

Stan,
Bespoke does sound nice. Perhaps in my next life, along with perfect bird coverts, dogs, guns, gauge, chokes, barrel lengths, and weather.
Come to think of it, sometimes I'm blessed to have that now!
Karl

Sidelock
Sidelock

Like any fine double, most of the pleasure comes from wearing some of the shine off of its' original condition. wink
Choose the finest you can find and afford from the beginning.
Original condition, "As New". Fits me perfectly.
Married 35 years this week.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Sweet!!

But if she ever knew you were posting her picture here to all these perverts she'd have you by the throat.

None the less, she's very pretty!

(Looks like a 4-bore barrel pointed at her backside)

Last edited by DAM16SXS; 04/01/17 06:43 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Guys,
I've been married 43 years to a wonderful wife that I'm dure I don't deserve, and I feel blessed.
Karl

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Stan
Vintage wives doesn't sound too good. How about a bespoke wife? Made exactly to order. Wouldn't that be nice?

SRH

I've not been entirely square with you guys. I've been married (once) to the girl of my dreams for 45 years, and if I had to do it over I wouldn't do it any different. Just cutting' up.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Bob Cash
Like any fine double, most of the pleasure comes from wearing some of the shine off of its' original condition. wink
Choose the finest you can find and afford from the beginning.
Original condition, "As New". Fits me perfectly.
Married 35 years this week.

Happy Anniversary, Bob.

SRH

May God bless America and those who defend her.
Sidelock
Sidelock

so far I have done 37 years for a crime I didn't commit!!!
seriously though
my plan for disposing of my stuff?
I have an agreement with a well known national firearms auction house. I prearranged a set commission (slightly below their normal ) on my collection, a different commission to sell al of my accessories, books, ammo etc. and when I die they are contacted, come and empty everything out and in a number of months send my estate a check for the sold amount less commissions.
no one showing up at my widows door telling her that "I always said I would sell them my Fox CE 20 for 500 bucks".
market value for all of my stuff. no long term consignment sales and delays. clean, quick and done in one shot

Brian
LTC, USA Ret.
NRA Patron Member
AHFGCA Life Member
USPSA Life Member

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lucky for you, Stan, and some of you others.

My "wife" is certainly bespoke- way too much. Besides report, the other gunning analogy that comes to mind is felt recoil.

Mike

Tolerance: the abolition of absolutes

Consistency is the currency of credibility
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.