March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Roundsworth, GSPWillie, LeFusil, 2 invisible), 307 guests, and 9 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts543,999
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Who should the Europeans blame for masses of refugees from mostly Muslim countries at their borders?

They sure as hell aren't running from George Bush, idiot. Nor are they running away from Israel. They are mostly running to get away from other Muslims. A lot of Arab Christians would have ran too, if they weren't exterminated in a largely ignored genocide. Have you noticed that Sunni's hate Shiites, and vice-versa? Did you check the link I provided and read about the large numbers of Muslims who are killed by other Muslims in these very frequent worldwide terror attacks?

I didn't think so. But why don't you tell us why a Liberal Left Democrat who supports and defends anti-gun politicians, and who doesn't even own any double guns... spends so much time on a double gun forum?

And you never did explain why you can't keep your stories straight about the guns you claim to own. Is it five, or is it seven. Do you really buy 16 gauge ammunition when you don't even own any 16 gauge guns? Why should we believe anything you say?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Libtard line: Most of the Muslims are peace loving people who decry these attacks yada yada yada ----!
Sorry to bust those who think this way's bubble but I still remember the MSM suppressed images of large numbers of Muslim's dancing in the streets in multiple Middle Eastern Country's after 9/11.
Bottom line: The Koran calls for the annihilation of all infidels and NONE of these attacks would happen either here or in Europe if they were not allowed to enter these country's in the first place.
I would have preferred to have left this thread as a memorial to those needlessly killed but the deniers of radical Islam won't leave it that way.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
LGF Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Echoing Larry, I was in Kenya on 9/11 and was deeply touched by the shared grief, condolences, and support expressed by my British and white Kenyan friends. A very special relationship indeed.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: trw999
I'm about to go off topic, but since it's already been done, here goes....

....The fact is that a tiny number of so called radicalised Islamists are behind the acts of terrorism. They are disowned by the majority of Muslim followers. Basically these cowardly acts are committed by criminals, however much they may wish to dress it up as something else....

....Tim

If off topic is okay, my understanding is that there are over eighty 'sharia' courts of law in England. Apparently, there is no legal sanction under British law for these 'courts', but they have been given government approval to operate if they have a non binding 'agreement' to not violate British law. My point is, maybe the majority characterize some things in a different way that is not quite assimilated with your more traditional norms.

Back on topic, I admit it's not so easy to engage on a personal level from so far away, but I extend heart felt thoughts to the victims and those closest to them.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
....When some here--perhaps never even having worn their country's uniform--choose to pontificate upon whom should or should not be allowed to immigrate . . . let me say that I'd happily trade any of those individuals for Afghans and Iraqis who've put their lives on the line, working with our military in the war on terror....

Regardless of feelings, those that put their life on the line working with the US military are truly and factually an extremely tiny minority. And, I'd hope a true loyal soldier of any race, creed or national origin would be worthy of the same high esteem, more value than another US citizen.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
....When some here--perhaps never even having worn their country's uniform--choose to pontificate upon whom should or should not be allowed to immigrate . . . let me say that I'd happily trade any of those individuals for Afghans and Iraqis who've put their lives on the line, working with our military in the war on terror....

Regardless of feelings, those that put their life on the line working with the US military are truly and factually an extremely tiny minority. And, I'd hope a true loyal soldier of any race, creed or national origin would be worthy of the same high esteem, more value than another US citizen.

The people that helped over there need to be brought into USA and be helped in starting new life here. It is the only right thing to do.

Sidelock
Sidelock

There's a good reason America halted mass immigration in the 1920's. At that time large numbers of Eastern Europeans were coming in. Then, as is now, the vast majority were coming in search of a better life. However, it was also during the Soviet Union's policy of inciting worldwide revolution under Trotsky, and consequentially large numbers of Soviet subversives were coming in as well, mistakenly labeled Anarchists instead of Commies. The parallel is the same today with Radical Islam.

Mass immigration of unskilled individuals feeds Cloward and Piven doctrine, (destruction of Free Market Capitalism and overwhelming government programs) and is merely designed to vastly inflate the Welfare State in order to have them vote for Democrats.

It's no surprise C&P were frequent guests at the Clinton White House, nor that Obama went to Columbia, the home of Cloward & Piven.

Regards

Ken

Last edited by Ken61; 03/23/17 12:10 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

The SS were a tiny minority. In fact they all seemed to be gone by the wars end. If you asked any German if they were a party member or SS and they all would reply that they were not. Never mind finding any from the Gestapo. They were all good little Germans. Point is that a "tiny minority" can do tremendous damage and kill people far beyond their own numbers if we don't stop them. When ever found they need to be eradicated. Not coddled and pamper so we can understand them better. I don't want to understand evil I want to kill it as much as we can.

Sidelock
Online Content
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Originally Posted By: craigd

The people that helped over there need to be brought into USA and be helped in starting new life here. It is the only right thing to do.

STFU you tool.

Sidelock
Sidelock

We know there is only a few, but what we don't know until they act is, who are the few?

Then its to late for some people.

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.