May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (dogon, 3 invisible), 597 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,542
Posts546,068
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: canvasback
....When there is no malice aforethought, why not just take the goodwill intended?

cback, just to help remove the image I have of cadet laughing at us. Will you join me, in an international effort, to see if cadet will followup on his comment and explain how it'll help in North America?

Certainly I will Craig. I look forward to hearing Cadet's comments and description of how lead use is managed (or not). He's probably sleeping now. I was up at 3:00 am this morning to watch the finals of the Australian Open. A tennis match for the ages with two of the best ever playing. Spectacular match.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, it's not too early now!! grin

Oh, like two hours makes a difference. I had a Great Aunt who lived in Toronto who drank whiskey for breakfast!

edit: I'll hurry up and say she probably poured it out of a lead crystal decanter so I don't get accused of thread diversion!

Last edited by keith; 01/29/17 04:18 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
Well, it's not too early now!! grin

Oh, like two hours makes a difference. I had a Great Aunt who lived in Toronto who drank whiskey for breakfast!

edit: I'll hurry up and say she probably poured it out of a lead crystal decanter so I don't get accused of thread diversion!

Hahahahaha! Is it okay if I pour it INTO the lead decanter and then out into my glass? On topic still?

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

....Hahahahaha! Is it okay if I pour it INTO the lead decanter and then out into my glass? On topic still?

Good questions all. Maybe, you should be asking DU?

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Going back to the focus of the thread, it would be intersting to see how other countries have chosen to regulate lead shot and waterfowl.

This includes Australia, yes we may be able to positively learn from their hunting regs and further learn what not to do other areas.

I doubt we need to fear the board will somehow be swayed against our principles in adopting gun control ideas that were neither offered or intended.

I think we are all curious about how Australia regulates lead and waterfowl hunting

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

If we talk, listen and read only those we agree with, we get small.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, going back to my analogy of the squeaky wheel getting greased, here's my suggestion if people are serious about revisiting lead for waterfowl:

1. As already mentioned, try to get DU on your side.
2. Get the NRA on your side.

At which point it's no longer a tiny training wheel off a bike, but a great big wheel off a locomotive. And that train just might make it down the track. You've got the nation's biggest gun group and the nation's biggest waterfowl group. IMO, that could easily grab the attention of the current administration.

The NRA might be easier than DU. And if the NRA were to jump aboard, DU might be more likely to come aboard as well.

Off to hunt quail for a few days. Will be interesting to see how the pot simmers on this one.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown

I could not agree more.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks for indulging me guys. Safe trip Larry.

Sidelock
Sidelock

That might explain why you are so small little King. You pretend to ignore those you really disagree with because they keep assaulting you with annoying things like facts. Please tell us again about your Father's baptism and adult conversion to Roman Catholic despite his disbelief in the Resurrection of Jesus, and all of those Roman Catholic clerics who don't believe it either. Then tell us more about your award winning wine... which was actually made by someone else.

Even those who you still respond to notice your obfuscation and diversions which you use to get away from facts they take the time to present to refute your continuous stream of Liberal Left propaganda, lies, and outright bullshit.

I'll put it to you another way. Not everyone uses the language as precisely as you and King. You for accuracy and clarity, King for obfuscation and diversion.

Originally Posted By: Ken61
I think many here don't recognize King's penchant for Passive-Aggressive communication, and mistake it for some degree of decorum. He he is able to convey unreasonable concepts in a usually reasonable manner. That's the essence of attempted sociopathic indoctrination and manipulation.

Originally Posted By: craigd
....He promised a day or so ago he was holding back some juicy quotes to prove I'm anti-gun, a common ploy of persons on the margins looking for attention....

Proof? Apparently, the only legal evidence that you're pro gun is that you used to dive in frigid storm driven waters for lost guns. Note the past tense. Seems your position has evolved, ergo, now you're anti gun.

I know they enjoy attempting to debate you, but I doubt any of them can recall a time when you admitted you were wrong. I don't miss debating you one bit. It is impossible to debate a pathological prevaricator.

I do enjoy debating and conversing with those who have opposing views, but are also man enough to admit when they are wrong. I'd like to see someone shut you up by asking you what advice you gave to the NRA or what you did personally to help get rid of the Canadian Long Gun Registry. When you slink away from those ugly questions again, you could always claim you were out quail hunting with your little brother Larry.

I wonder what brand of keyboard Larry will be using to shoot those quail???

... Wow, a whole covey with one shot! Blindfolded! Damn am I great!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 8 of 11 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.