May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (btbell, ChiefAmungum, eeb, Hammergun, 2 invisible), 792 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,496
Posts545,395
Members14,412
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
keith #469745 01/19/17 11:47 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
You are confused about a lot of things old hypocrite. Now you seem to be confusing paranoia of being anti-2nd Amendment with paranoia about an insult. It didn't take long for you to prove my assertion that you can't read.

Originally Posted By: old colonel
I am not paranoid about your insult, just trying to find clear reasoning in your argument.

I have stated my reasons for reproducing the anti-gun rhetoric of Trolls like King and Ed on numerous occasions. If you feel compelled to call me out for interrupting their attempts to be anti-gun Trojan Horses, have at it. You won't stop me.

I have already told you I don't want or need blessings from a hypocrite like you.

I guess I will have to remained confused as to your motives and beliefs and simply dime when I see a thread diversion.

And as my dear mother would always says "Bless you"

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes old hypocrite... you will remain confused because it's true... you really can't fix stupid.

I have already told you I don't want or need blessings from a hypocrite like you. You sound like a certain self-professed atheist who frequently invokes the name of Jesus when he advances his anti-gun agenda:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
The roots I'm comfortable with are the radical---"to get to the root of"---and that's Jesus's teaching. The shame is how far the Christian community has drifted from it. We act irrationally from fear when the Christian message is to fear not, even death itself.We call ourselves Christian nations and stockpile ammunition, need concealed carry to protect ourselves and a regulated militia without regulations to protect us from our own governments, abandoning Jesus's teaching to defend it.

Dave, Dave, Dave: you're like those fundamentalists who claim Jesus walked with the dinosaurs. There was no NRA at time of the Founding Fathers. The change was recent to what the Second is today. You acknowledge as "infringements" all those jurisdictions making the Second what they want it to be. But still the law.

Whether Americans carry because they can or have to is not the issue. They democratically make decisions on how they want to live. Their homicide record is not edifying among modern societies. It is a violent country.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You certainly don't hold anything back. Restraint and reason are not paramount to your vitriol

Your ability to look into my heart as a poster is just ridiculous, then again if you were not ridiculous I would not bother pursuing your diversions

Good day and God Bless (if only because it gets a raise out of you)

PS Another astoundingly insightful use of your cut and paste quotation library

Last edited by old colonel; 01/19/17 03:41 PM.

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
Sidelock
Sidelock

As much as its been said that all SKB-made Ithacas were chrome lined, I'm still left wondering. My 20 ga. Model 100 is obviously chrome lined, but the insides of the barrels of older 12 ga. version look like plain ol' steel.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I am not sure, but I believe if chromed you could test after cleaning the surface of oil with a drop of quick blue, if chrome it should not work.

I believe there maybe others on the site who could provide a better test

Michael Dittamo
Topeka, KS
craigd #469800 01/19/17 07:02 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: L. Brown
King lives in a country that doesn't happen to have a 2nd amendment. Not many countries do. But it's a fine country . . . as is the UK, and we also have several contributors who live there. If they don't think they need a 2nd amendment . . . well, they still own guns and enjoy them. And I for one welcome their different perspective and contributions to this BB....

A fresh perspective. Who would ever think that an antiquated amendment would linger so long past its usefulness, and end up being the barrier to uniting people of all walks.

Well . . . the entire Constitution is "antiquated", but I don't think any parts of it--certainly including the 2nd amendment--are past their usefulness. I'm glad we have it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: old colonel
Restraint and reason are not paramount to your vitriol

That statement makes absolutely no sense old hypocrite. Maybe you ought to invest in a dictionary and a thesaurus. Or you could always join forces with Larry Clown, and your combined I.Q.'s might reach kindergarten level. You shouldn't attempt to use such big words when you don't have the intelligence to string them together properly.

I have no ability to look into your heart, and never made such a claim. I only look at what you post here, and note your selective derision and faux civility. You even claim that faux civility is an admirable trait when it is simply another term for dishonesty. I"d bet that you don't even consider that referring to me as "ridiculous" would fall under your own hypocritical and self-righteous disapproval of name calling. Keep digging.

Glad you liked my copy and paste anti-2nd Amendment King Brown quotations. I did it knowing that would get a rise (not "raise"... close, but no cigar!) out of you. Here's more of King's doublegun relevant subject matter. Enjoy.

Democracies make choices. Americans accept mass murder to defend an individual right to bear arms in the name of personal freedom.

Your idiotic notion that we should ignore King's frequent anti-gun rhetoric, simply because it didn't occur in this particular thread, makes about as much sense as excusing the past perverted behavior of a pedophile, simply because he isn't presently raping a child. But I'm wasting my time expecting you to comprehend that.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Is it feasible to use an abrasive type hone to alter chromed chokes?

RyanF #469916 01/20/17 03:43 PM
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I believe they use carbide reamers.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I was thinking maybe as an alternate to a carbide tool for the home gunsmith.

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.