May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (bsteele, Jusanothajoe), 321 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,531
Posts545,926
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....Some forest communities have the push and competence to become masters of their destinies....

....Apologies again for heavy during our celebratory spiritual days although a message that the world isn't going to hell where the people take their civic responsibilities seriously should always be worth a toot. Toot toot.

King, you paint a happy picture like we're told down here that ocare makes you the master of your health. We all know that the big corporate clear cutters are pleased that you fall in line. It's just a numbers game, and apparently they've upped the anti enough to have purchased your silence. Big frown King, big frown.

If you're feeling a little heavy around the holidays, just loosen your belt. Your buddy dal though could use a civilty lesson or three, life's too short pass up a chance to rant. Psst, lay off the beans.

dal #467767 01/03/17 06:43 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dal
Nice try ken...your delusions are symptom of your psychosis. The facts are in your post. Not surprised you don't even believe the things you wrote as facts, as facts any more.

Just throw in the towel Ken, because everyone except Dopey Dwarf dla(sic) and King Brown is suffering from phycosis or psycosis. But hope springs eternal because dla(sic) learned a new word, and may have actually learned how to spell it. And under Liberal Canadian law, that apparently makes him a qualified practitioner of psychology.

He probably took the "short" course, no pun intended.

Naturally, it is convenient for dla(sic) to totally ignore that the resurgence of radical Islamism predated George Bush, or to notice the dramatic spread throughout the Middle East including the rise of the Jay-Vee Team ISIS after 2008 when it was being effectively tamped down.

In addition to King's wildly dishonest comparison of Bush to Mao Tse Tung in terms of genocide, I got a chuckle out of the big Whopper he told yesterday:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
My team always the Habs, from first day at the old Forum watching the Rocket streaking down the wing, his black eyes and hair appearing almost maniacal.

I was a bit maniacal myself, stayed at same height and playing weight of the great Belliveau, six-one and 211.

King must have forgotten the interview he did shortly after his very abbreviated career as a CBC Reporter. He told about the large weight gain he had after returning to Nova Scotia just prior to suffering his heart attack. When you tell lies as easily as most people breath, it does become difficult to keep those stories straight.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

keep it simple and keep it safe...
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Hey keith, I have sent a bunch of your posts to be reviewed by some psych students. Here is what they came up with.

1) You appear to be on the lower end of intelligence.
2) You are not near as intelligent as you think you are.
3) You were bullied as a child, and now are a bully yourself.
4) You lack self confidence, and mask it by being a bully.
5) You are threatened by things you can not understand, and therefore immediately go on the defensive rather than try to to educate yourself.
6) Your responses are grouped with those that would come from someone in their adolescence. That of a fourteen year old was bantered about.
7) You have few real friends. friends you do have fake it so not to become victims of your wrath.
8) When confronted with questions you can not answer, you take the defensive action of resorting to insults.
9) You deny or ignor facts, and create your own reality to suit your ideology. Re: you're delusional

I could go on...but the general consensus was that you are so far gone, for lack of a better term, that you can not change or will not change because it is easier for you to stay in this 'comfort zone'.

On another note...good on Trump for standing up to the auto manufacturers!

Last edited by dal; 01/07/17 12:19 PM.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

Talk about the "Pot Calling the Kettle Black".

dal, why don't you take this to a PM thread?

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
dal #468163 01/07/17 12:25 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

....I could go on....

Back in saner times, some folks would call it plain ole hate. Isn't life too short? Just kidding Dal, knock yourself out.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I guess you've never read Keith's responses to me? I guess again you thought those were ok, as they did not get you to post a response as you did to my post? So I guess it's ok for some to insult others, but not the other way around?

Just say'n

P.S - I don't hate keith, I do pity him though. Also, my list was not insults, they were observations from educated persons. The truth does hurt sometimes.

Last edited by dal; 01/07/17 01:18 PM.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

'dal, why don't you take this to a PM thread?'

Ken....did you ask keith to do the same thing when he insults others?.....of course not.

just say'n

dal #468178 01/07/17 01:49 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

....Just say'n....

....The truth does hurt sometimes.

Yabut, keith's right.

Besides, didn't you say you drove a prius? Even kidding around about that could make some think you're a half bubble off.

Sidelock
Sidelock

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Page 11 of 12 1 2 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.