May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (mark, bushveld, FallCreekFan, RWG, David Williamson, 2 invisible), 1,034 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,531
Posts545,937
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

You must be referring to your thought of rationalization of Mao's actions as abhorrent; it never passed my mind. While you're on your millions, how many do you think for the Iraq blunder before it's over? Bush made nothing run on time.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
You must be referring to your thought of rationalization of Mao's actions as abhorrent; it never passed my mind. While you're on your millions, how many do you think for the Iraq blunder before it's over? Bush made nothing run on time.

I think you made a mistake, you really meant "Obama" made nothing run on time, or committed a blunder. If you don't deny facts, sectarian violence had dropped to zero when Bush left office. The war was won. Only your little commie buddy Obama was responsible after that. You know, the guy you admire.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I guess you're right about high-fives "Mission Accomplished," Ken---if the Middle East slaughter with ISIS et al after that doesn't count or didn't happen, eh?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Isis. A product of Obama and Hillary's disastrous foreign policy.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

I guess you're right about high-fives "Mission Accomplished....

Astute observation, we still have better than two weeks to blame the 'last eight years'. Good news, tweeted from a luxury mansion in Hawaii, the farewell speech will assure his fans that all's well. What makes you think that izzle is a problem? I hope nothing, since the jv coach feels all is well. Ticket are free for the farewell, do you think he'll sell out?

Sidelock
Sidelock

From your old lefty's point of view, America's shining moment, it's contribution to the international order over the last eight years, will get us through---you, me, Ken, James, keith and jim, all the rest. (And a happy new year!) For all the trumpin' and thumpin' the only solution to global problems is restoration of the Obama system. If the world is to return to "normal," despite wide ideological and economic differences, it will come from the way Americans were represented since 2008: leading internationally to remove the nuclear threat, on climate, major crackdowns on offshore tax evasions, major agreements to regulate banking and investment, withdrawing from hopeless foreign entanglements, erasing remnants of the pariah state. Those patterns are still in place along with the American majority that put them in. I'd buy a ticket to see them again.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I guess you're right about high-fives "Mission Accomplished," Ken---if the Middle East slaughter with ISIS et al after that doesn't count or didn't happen, eh?

Now King Brown, the one-man Obama Admiration Club, is blaming Bush for the rise of ISIS.

And who but this dishonest fraud would even think to suggest that Bush would be responsible for more deaths in Iraq than Chairman Mao in China? Do a quick Google search for "Deadly Dictators" and Mao tops every list by far, being credited with being responsible for the deaths of anywhere from 49 million to 78 million people.

Top 10: EVIL Dictators

He might as well blame Bush for the attack on Pearl Harbor, and while we're doing King Brown Liberal Left Revisionist History... no doubt Cheney and Halliburton inoculated Europe with Bubonic Plague in the Middle Ages.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....America's shining moment....
....For all the trumpin' and thumpin' the only solution to global problems is restoration of the Obama system....

....Those patterns are still in place along with the American majority that put them in. I'd buy a ticket to see them again.

Now that would be fun, I'll bring the popcorn. But, you and I get to go home after the show, right? We don't have to stick around, to be clear, this is just for the commoners?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Absolutely, craig. Wouldn't have it another way!

Sidelock
Sidelock

King's just upset that Obama's "Great Leap Forward" is about to be ripped out by the roots. Not to mention we've totally avoided Hillary's "Cultural Revolution"...

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Page 8 of 12 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.