May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (Canvasback13, Ken Georgi, 1 invisible), 345 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,531
Posts545,927
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
NATO now is calibrating effect of US abandonment since Trump said in effect you're on your own.

When you're losing, and you've got nothing, just resort to lies like the anti-gunner King Brown did here. Don't bother asking him to prove this ridiculous statement. King knows damn well that Trump merely wanted NATO countries to share a proportionate burden of the cost of defending them. And always expect such dishonest drivel when Little King attempts to disrupt any gun rights discussion by changing the subject and going way off topic.

What a complete fraud.

Last edited by keith; 01/01/17 05:49 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"...NATO now is calibrating..."

Oh, sh!t! Tanks and stuff are really expensive!

Learn to like vodka, beehatches.

Sidelock
Sidelock

There was no mention of a "shady renewed friendship with the US," craig. Obama said: "'After my election I have more flexibility'. Trump's pre-election admiration and declared friendship with Russia's dictator is another thing.

Sidelock
Sidelock

No problem with Sunny Boy getting all dewy over Fidel, eh, King?

Det 1
Tor 0

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith...another fine example of how your psychosis prevents you from actually having an informed conversation, and leads you berate and insult people due to your lack of basic intelect.

You know, if you don't have the brains to refute someone's point...just go...ya, well you're ugly.

Last edited by dal; 01/01/17 06:40 PM.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
There was no mention of a "shady renewed friendship with the US," craig. Obama said: "'After my election I have more flexibility'. Trump's pre-election admiration and declared friendship with Russia's dictator is another thing.

You left out the part where bo was trying to give medved a tingle up his leg, but med just said, I vill tell vlad. If it wasn't shady, what was so sunny about the failure, that ended in 'rip', four years later? Or, did bo really mean vlad would have the flexibility to march into the Ukraine?

They should keep things on a civil level like we do here. Really, cuba could've given the boot to a few 'diplomats', but the mighty US? Did bo wake up one morning and find his legacy in bed with him? Trying to chew his arm off and sneaking out without anyone noticing, eh? I weep for big tobacco, now that the smoke breaker in chief can no longer enforce the understanding of the pc pulpit.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I enjoy your posts, craig. We know each other well enough to not get in trouble. My allegiance remains with your country, your people, not the parties or officeholders (and I think we're not all that far apart on that).

dal #467485 01/01/17 06:49 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dal
Keith...another fine example of how your phycosis prevents you from actually having an informed conversation, and leads you berate and insult people due to your lack of basic intelect.

dla (sic), here's some free advice. When you wish to comment about someone's "lack of basic intelect"... try real hard not to misspell "intellect". Did you happen to ever have an English/Spelling teacher named Bill Ferguson, a.k.a. rocky mtn bill?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

How nice, King. Now go buy some F-35's. Freeloading cheapskates.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

The more you post Keith, the more you prove my point. Nothing more intelegent to say than to point out that I misspelled a word?

Hmmm....?

Didn't think so.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Page 5 of 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 11 12

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.