April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Hugh Lomas), 1,094 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,142
Members14,409
Most Online1,299
Apr 26th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 26 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 25 26
Sidelock
Sidelock

Canada and the western world has a big stake in America as a strong, democratic country aspiring to the ideals of the Founding Fathers, mc. The world watched as Americans lost faith in their governance and wanted to start over again. No one except our Communist adversaries takes comfort in your current dog-and-pony show, least perhaps the GOP owning all the houses and already opposing the new president.

Sidelock
Sidelock

To all the Trump enthusiasts on the board I say enjoy the ride while it lasts. I certainly don't wish the country ill, but I predict the ride will be short, and sad before it ends.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Thanks, treblig. I was thinking 2000 Bush win without popular vote, decided by SC, and forgot carry-over to 2004 with smallest popular vote ever for re-elected incumbent president.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm more optimistic, Bill. This could be GOP's finest service to the country. Not that it will find a silver bullet but it may stumble into America's vaunted checks and balances as they're supposed to work. We see it looming now in the Senate.

The US is the last place I'd look for one-man rule with a president appearing to put his commercial interests before the country. Poking China in the eye while it hold your debt, enough interest to pay for its military, isn't smart.

It's just that I have so much faith in the country, worked there as reporter for years. China now calling Trump "an ignorant child" is distinguishing itself as different from Russia but knows as I do that the US is no one's baby.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: rocky mtn bill
....I certainly don't wish the country ill, but I predict the ride will be short, and sad before it ends.

Bill, we've been 'talking' about being ill for quite a while, and you seem to be wishing it on us. That's okay. If it truly is a bad ride ride, I hope it's short too. Isn't that better than a long bad ride?

Even if you're unenthusiastic, will you comment occasionally on how he makes the ride bad for you. Not your feelings, but for your actual circumstances?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Thanks, treblig. I was thinking 2000 Bush win without popular vote, decided by SC, and forgot carry-over to 2004 with smallest popular vote ever for re-elected incumbent president.

Have you ever even spent 30 seconds studying historical facts before posting? Bill Clinton's re-election vote totals in 1996 were far smaller, and he didn't even win an majority in either one of his election victories.

Of course we all know the popular vote is absolutely irrelevant, for good reason. Just pointing out your astonishing ignorance (or intentional disregard) of history.

“I left long before daylight, alone but not lonely.”~Gordon Macquarrie
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

MY "NEWS" Story of the DAY!
The Trump campaign reportedly received alien support which allowed it to win the presidential election. Alpha Centuari inhabidents became alarmed when Obama was reelected and began sending advise from their superior civilization. As everyone knows, Alpha Centuari is located approximately 4 light years from Earth and fortunately the information arrived in the nick of time. It is also being reported that Trump intends to appoint an unknown named Glomo Gloobo as Sec. of State. as soon as "she" arrives. Stay tuned!
Update: The only public comment so far is from Bill Clinton what has asked for a photo of Gloobo.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Maybe King means this guy,he sure acted friendly to Putin ?

Last edited by Dave K; 12/13/16 01:44 PM.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

King, I do truly hope it is the GOP's gift to the long term health of the country. And I also expect it is the badly needed renaissance of our journalism, not to mention comedy and satire. Craig, my personal circumstances haven't been affected yet, but I've come to take Medicare and Social Security for granted. My feelings, my misgivings, are not so much about myself. What concerns me most are children and grandchildren, and not just my own, who'll have to live in whatever new world emerges.

Bill Ferguson
Sidelock
Sidelock

Here is what Obama has left "the children"

Hillary For Prison 2018
Page 11 of 26 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.