May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (Jtplumb, 1 invisible), 527 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,509
Posts545,637
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 26 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 25 26
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
No, craig, the meddling is only part of it. The new president and presumptive secretary of state are friends with close business ties to Putin and his corrupt autocracy who are doing everything to weaken the United States....

....as always with these guys, follow the money

Wouldn't one objectively conclude that russia benefited like never before in history by having an obama sec-o-state serve up a nice chunk of US uranium production.

Take a look at what that means. First, not just any ole money, but chrony pay to play wealth beyond the infirm gals wildest dreams. The US is weakened, why should we enable russian nuke ambitions? And, the current sec-o-state can't even approach putin for complementary ukranian ice festival tickets.

Interesting eh? He's surrounding himself with experts that have immediate access to our biggest enemies inner circle. Take a look at our current chinese ambassador's qualifications to strengthen us, payback for helping force feed ocare. Did Trump reward Rudy, or is he seeking out the brightest and best for the job at hand. Could bo be more trivial?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, okay, to give the devil his due he sure is draining the swamp and cutting Wall Street down to size, as promised.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"An appointment in Canada gets as much in as a change of a sign in our village market."

King, Canada could blow up tonight and I wouldn't know about it until I tried turning on the hockey game next Saturday. All I would get is an endless loop of Little Mosque on the Prairie and Don Cherry's Rock 'em Sockem Hockey. I think Nova Scotia could blow up and Canada wouldn't know about it 'till next summer.

"Honey!, I'm going to Beaver Lumber to get some stuff for the rink!"

"Oh, don't bother, they're out of bug infested wood. Nova Scotia blew up 6 months ago!"

"No shit. Didn't know that. Any beer in the fridge?"

Sidelock
Sidelock

As I said in page one of this post. Maybe this will mean that .22 rim fire ammunition will be available now that it is apparent that no zombie attacks are imminent. Hopefully all the hoarder's understand that getting kids into the shooting sports is our only hope.

Trump is going to be president. Done deal. Time to consolidate the future.

“I left long before daylight, alone but not lonely.”~Gordon Macquarrie
Sidelock
Sidelock

My God! I just realized it's been ten years since The Red Green Show made any new episodes.

The reruns are still very popular down here in Iowa.

Last edited by Ken61; 12/11/16 10:54 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

geo, isn't that what I said about gun control: America is too much in love with its guns to change it, that any changes would be cosmetic and, as the little fella kindly reminded us above, Obama would keep his legislative gun in his holster. The board collectively predicted blue ruin.

No Little King, that isn't exactly what you said about gun control. In fact you've said quite a few things in support of gun control and in support of anti-gun, anti-2nd Amendment, and anti-NRA politicians like Obama and Clinton. Here's a couple to remind everyone that you are no friend to us and our Right to Keep and Bear Arms:

Gun control doesn't work? I believe gun control works reasonably generally in Canada, providing a less violent society compared to some others, in good part because of our different culture.

Democracies make choices. Americans accept mass murder to defend an individual right to bear arms in the name of personal freedom.

One of my favorites was this one from you little King... a self professed atheist... lecturing us about turning our backs on Jesus in order to defend our 2nd Amendment:

The roots I'm comfortable with are the radical---"to get to the root of"---and that's Jesus's teaching. The shame is how far the Christian community has drifted from it. We act irrationally from fear when the Christian message is to fear not, even death itself.We call ourselves Christian nations and stockpile ammunition, need concealed carry to protect ourselves and a regulated militia without regulations to protect us from our own governments, abandoning Jesus's teaching to defend it.

Little King, I saved quite a bit more of your anti-2nd Amendment rhetoric that you've posted here over the years. I plan to post it all in the Silent Doubles Forum when the time comes as my memorial tribute to you, the guy who, in my opinion, is the most committed and dishonest anti-gun Troll we have here. I want your anti-gun words to be your permanent legacy here when you are gone.

Yes, the board did collectively predict blue ruin while you attempted to LULL us into complacency. And blue ruin is what would have resulted if our NRA and gun owners by the millions did not mobilize to prevent Obama from having his way with us. We gave Obama his most stinging legislative defeat in 2013, and it carried on into the defeat on numerous anti-gun legislators in 2014.

Aside from your serial dishonesty and pathological prevarication, how can you say that Obama has kept his anti-gun sentiment in his legislative holster? This is the same Barack Hussein Obama who has repeatedly called for extreme anti-gun legislation including restrictions and outright bans on assault style weapons, large capacity magazines, ammunition bans, and registration in the form of so-called Universal Background Checks. Right after the 2012 Newtown school shooting, he appointed Joe Biden as his Gun Control Czar and pushed long and hard for all of the above anti-gun legislation. You knew that... and you also knew of his many anti-gun Executive Orders pertaining to Gun Control which he could not get through Congress thanks to Republican majorities... so that makes you a liar. Do you remember saying this?

The Second is what originalists and others want it to be, the former seeing any variances as infringements. So it goes and ever will be. It is not inviolable and inalienable as some members want all of us to believe.

The president's last 21 Executive Orders on gun control hardly got a mention here---if one, at all.

Of course, that was a lie too, since we had reminded you numerous times about Obama using Executive Orders to chip away at our gun rights in Misfires. I saved some of those discussions too. But telling lies seems to be a way of life for you. What a sick disgusting fraud you are.

By the way... has everyone forgotten that Obama meddled in the Israeli Election of Benjamin Netanyahu and even used our tax dollars in an attempt to oust him? In December 2015, it was reported that Barack Obama intercepted communications between Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and US lawmakers. The Obama White House targeted Netanyahu because he opposed their insane nuclear deal with the Iranian regime.

http://pamelageller.com/2015/03/obama-meddled-more-than-you-know-in-the-israeli-election.html/

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Gun control doesn't work? I believe gun control works reasonably generally in Canada, providing a less violent society compared to some others, in good part because of our different culture.

Here is in a nutshell, the faulty arguments of the left. According to this statement, control (government regulation) works to provide a less violent society, which is less violent because of a different culture.

So which is it that causes less violence....gun control or culture?

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

We have the answer to that question in Switzerland James. It is a nation where almost 1 in 2 people own a gun, and members of the militia have full automatic weapons and ammunition in their homes. Yet they have one of the lowest crime and homicide rates in the world.

But you won't hear that from King Brown. He is in total denial about the actual source and causes of most of the gun violence in the U.S., because it just doesn't fit his narrative or his anti-2nd Amendment agenda. From his own words, it is apparent that he feels our 2nd Amendment marks an acceptance of mass murders and a rejection of Jesus' teaching.

How many of you have noticed that the Second Amendment Informational thread that was pinned to the top of this forum is gone? It appears that King's fellow anti-2nd Amendment Troll Ed Good was successful in disrupting it by continually violating the ground rules set forth by Dave. Too bad Dave didn't do the logical thing and delete Ed and King instead of that thread, because the Liberal Left Democrats in this country have not abandoned their quest to infringe upon our gun rights just because Donald Trump was elected.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Interesting that here in the States, gun sales have gone way up. Obama being the best gun salesman ever! Yet gun violence is down from past levels.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Good point. You really got my attention this morning, James. I believe gun control works generally in Canada because of the people we are. Granted our laws are expressions of the will of our people through legislatures but our country developed differently under circumstances different from others.

The German ambassador to Canada referred to us this way a week ago when he said Canada is the only friend Germany has, as a multicultural country coping with freedom and liberty more in the collective than singular, reflecting perhaps the idealism of the priest's daughter, Angela Merkel.

In my view, Americans are good people. They live in a violent country burdened by their history.Twenty per cent of its population were slaves in 1776. For all good intentions of Jefferson and Patrick Henry, the country couldn't give up its slaves or its army taking by force indigenous lands.

The Revolution and Civil War made a new political order based on greater meritocracy but with it came notions of liberty that didn't include other people. What currently looks from the outside as incipient civil war---police killings, BLM, gun violence---would be unthinkable in most western countries.

I believe culture causes less violence. Least violence seems to come from a collective will of what the Founding Fathers aspired to---equality and liberty for all. That's what Canada strives toward, as America does in its historically fettered way. Bless 'em both.

Page 7 of 26 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 25 26

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.