March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (David Williamson, SKB, HalfaDouble, Jimmy W, 1 invisible), 391 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,009
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 33 of 53 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 52 53
Dave Weber #462458 11/16/16 09:30 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Sending a few troops here and there is not pulling your weight, King. Sure it makes you feel better about shirking your responsibilities to defending your progressive Canadian values though. Just another freeloader riding Uncle Sam's back. Good luck with the UN. Better send that check.

Dave Weber #462459 11/16/16 09:40 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

King, it is only by willful ignoring of the facts that it could be said Canada pulls it's weight in Nato, and elsewhere, militarily. We don't and we haven't since Trudeau the First gutted our military. We as a society, through the actions of our elected officials, have tacitly approved of the idea of letting the US carry the burden of our protection as a nation.

We are utterly incapable of even patrolling out own borders. The fact that we occasionally send troops into harms way in highly publicized and politicized ways doesn't change the fact of our national abdication of our own defense.

You seem to confuse the skill and valor of the few soldiers we deploy with living up to our responsibilities as a nation. They are different and unrelated things.

Last edited by canvasback; 11/16/16 09:45 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Dave Weber #462460 11/16/16 09:44 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

This requires separate comment, King.

Sending more money to the UN is exactly the opposite of what we should be doing.

The UN is now a club for despots, dictators and human rights abusers, who with generosity and disdain, allow the democratic nations of the world to observe close up their duplicity and corruption (and to pay for it as well).

Please King, look at the world as it is, not as you might wish it to be.

I'd like to win the lottery. Wishing for that doesn't, however, make me rich.

Last edited by canvasback; 11/16/16 09:48 AM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Last Dollar #462462 11/16/16 09:48 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
OH yeah Stan? You are full of shit...If all of that is true where YOU live, What have you done about it????

It was hard to tell who you were calling "FOS", it appears to include me as well, but it looks like you apply that term to anyone who disagrees with you. OK, if you think that tell me why, but include your reasons as well.

The actual people you should be angry with are the Open Borders Globalists of the Democrat Party who have been ignoring the laws of America for decades. Illegals here know very well that they're in violation of our laws, but have been brainwashed to believe that they are entitled to be here, and in too many cases that they should be rewarded with the freedom of American Taxpayers. A belief of virtually all of the Victim Cults created by the Democrats for clearly political purposes. Now, when existing laws may actually be enforced, it's a major crisis. The fact that you appear to advocate this continuing extortion and vote-buying is your choice, but don't expect others to be your "Willing Victim".

I don't think anyone here said they thought Welfare recipients were willing to work. Willingness is not an issue, only the requirement to do so. That subculture must be reformed, as now the typical total benefit is around $59,000 per year. Why work? Why not just come here illegally, have a kid and ride the Gravy Train? Then, your men can live with you at the expense of taxpayers, yet appear as " hard working" within the Community.

Last edited by Ken61; 11/16/16 10:02 AM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Dave Weber #462463 11/16/16 10:07 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Suspicions confirmed...You are FOS.I don't hand that out lightly, it has to be earned you have. I am not angry at anyone, don't have time for it...Get someone to read what I wrote, to you S L O W L Y.....Go back and read what you wrote about undocumented taxpayers...There is NO WAY that you can post a statement like you did and substantiate it. You are just parroting some thing "they" told you. Your last post is, to me, gibberish. What in the world are you talking about in the last paragraph? Vote buying? Willing victims? If you have been living in this country for the past 20-30 years, you have contributed to this immigration problem...Why did you just sit back and let it happen? Is this the first time you voted?

Dave Weber #462464 11/16/16 10:18 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Wow, PRESIDENT ELECT Donald Trump has generated even more discussion than a debate on the best hinge pin grease... or oil...

I voted for Trump knowing full well that he won't be able to deliver on all of his promises. And I was deathly afraid that Hillary would deliver on many of her promises, including infringements upon my gun rights.

This is hilarious...

Originally Posted By: Grouse Guy
Well, that didn't take long. A week after the election and today Congress schedules a hearing on a bill that would screw you out of a good chunk of public lands. H.R. 1484 is a bill in the House Natural Resources Committee that would transfer a large portion of Federal lands, lands open to hunting and recreation, to the State of Nevada, the state with the worst track record of all states when it comes to selling their lands to political pals.

... considering that a great deal of the political payola in Nevada has lined the pockets of Lying Liberal Democrats like retiring Senator Harry Reid. Is anyone shocked that political corruption has increased in Nevada as it has swung from being a Red state to a Blue state? Ben (the lying anti-lead ammunition Poacher) Deeble has helped to make our point about the dishonesty of Left.

What's the world coming to when I agree with Last Dollar twice in three days...

I remember Ben Deeble..Don't trust anything he says...

Yes, +1... do not trust anything Ben Deeble says.

I still disagree with much of what Last Dollar says on the illegal immigration thing. I disagree simply because they are here ILLEGALLY. We have an Immigration System for a reason. A Sovereign nation must maintain the integrity of its' borders, language, and culture, or it will get torn apart by competing interests. Our Immigration System is broken because both Democrats and Republicans subverted what was already in place and what worked wonderfully for many decades. Even if these are hard working and friendly people, you simply cannot dilute the labor pool with over 20 million undocumented illegal immigrants who do not pay taxes to support the system. You also cannot have millions of Welfare recipients who also do not pay taxes to support the system either. Both scenarios are a recipe for failure, and increasing taxes on Corporations and the rich to support it will simply drive them away or make them find more creative ways to avoid being fleeced.

lonesome roads is somewhat right when he says this about jobs which have gone overseas:

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
What few, if any, come back, robots will do.

I saw this one coming shortly after I got out of college. I got steamrolled by it twice, but fought it by reinventing myself instead of crying and going on Welfare. I've made a nice living by fixing robots and highly automated processes. The future in that field gets brighter every time wacko Liberals demand massive pay increases for unskilled burger flipping jobs. Robots still can't troubleshoot and repair each other.

King Brown... We all should know by now that he can't be trusted either. But credit where credit's due... King may be right when he says that Canadians are a more polite people. Oldstarfire told King in the most polite manner I have ever seen, to eat shit and die... and I mean literally die. Awesome!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Last Dollar #462465 11/16/16 10:25 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well, it starts...I can ignore jOe cuz he is just plain stupid...

I'm stupid.... grin

Who sold everything they had and moved to MexicO ?

Only to return crazy

Dave Weber #462467 11/16/16 10:27 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Most illegals aren't going anywhere because they're needed as undocumented "small business" labor force. As one of our members observed if it wasn't for them not a single blade of grass would be cut around where he lives. With respect to legal low wage employees there are two solutions. Either we raise the minimum wage to living wage or give taxpayer funded subsidies to companies to pay them more. We can have "Walmarts" pay more or provide funding to "Walmarts" to pay them more.

The stupid wall should have been built around the time they had amnesty for 3,000,000 plus illegal aliens. The fault for lack of wall lies with Ronald Reagan and or George Bush Sr.

Obviously we should not be accepting any aliens until we can straighten out the mess we are in.

Dave Weber #462468 11/16/16 10:36 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Of course all the things I've mentioned happen. They've been encouraged to happen, it's merely a part of Democrat immigration doctrine. Deny, Dismiss, and Demonize all you want, I'm sure it's comforting. But, due to the results of this election they're going to be addressed in some way. I'll refrain from personal insults as they're absurd. The Democrat Party has set up this situation, and it is going to be tragic in many cases. I suspect that rather than deportations, the emphasis will be on cracking down on businesses in order to encourage self deportation. The same thing that happened after WWII, as well as stopping any taxpayer money going to illegals. I have no problem with some legalization process for productive illegals, just not those who come here to live off the System.

Last edited by Ken61; 11/16/16 10:36 AM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Dave Weber #462469 11/16/16 11:01 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

The issue of illegal immigration has been an issue for decades. To characterize Americans who have always been against it but who were disenfranchised by their political leaders as somehow being responsible is nutty. The only thing that has happened is that it was actually an election issue this time, by a candidate that may actually do something about it.

This all applies to illegals who share my ethnic background as well. It is a legal issue.

Last edited by Ken61; 11/16/16 11:06 AM.

Page 33 of 53 1 2 31 32 33 34 35 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.