March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (Travis S), 251 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,976
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 18 of 53 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 52 53
Dave Weber #461991 11/11/16 05:12 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

King's just mad because we went and elected a prettier First Lady than Canada has. Thank the Lord our new 1st lady is NOT Bill Clinton!...Geo

Dave Weber #461993 11/11/16 05:28 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Shame Bernie got borked, eh, King? Are you tremendously upset about that or just a bit peeved?

I just spent a few billion of your gazillions from your trade deal at the UN. Hope you don't mind. Gotta pay to play, eh? Got some bad pipes in Flint we need to fix. Sell you a Zumwalt destroyer too. They're only 600 million (US). How many you want?

King Brown #461994 11/11/16 05:31 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Clearly, you don't think you've been borked. Your Tea Party wanted Trump, pushed GOP to disintegration while its sanctioned leaders said no way they could support him, as did half the electorate who knew a vulgar greaser when they saw one.

Half the electorate, craig. A dream president wouldn't have a mandate to do what he promised with your racial, urban-rural and cultural divisions rending the country.

Electing a bigot, misogynist, racist in a constitutionally multi-racial, multi-religious, multi-political society to "make America great again" simply can't happen.

So, yes, I'm bothered tremendously that this predatory grab-em-by-the-pussy president is now the face of the United States America to the world. It's not fair the opposing half must suffer the embarrassment and humiliation.

To understand what has happened to Trumpers is to believe the unbelievable.

Again, Comrade Sralin, you parrot the doctrinal, sociopathic, statist religious demonization dogma. You're the racist totalitarian bigot, quickly losing your grip on reality due to your inability to be intellectually objective. Wipe off the drool and understand this election was about issues, and was a clear repudiation of your sociopathic religion.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Dave Weber #461996 11/11/16 05:35 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Printing error. Zumwalts are 2.5 billion. Better just get one.

King Brown #461997 11/11/16 05:36 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....president wouldn't have a mandate to do what he promised....

Now we're talk'in issues! What are we going to do with that new sen min leader chukie shroomer. He's gonna do his durnest to block and disrupt progress. Maybe Trump should grab-em-by-the-pussy, and drag him along kicking and screaming?

Naw, thanks for the good chuckle. I think you should email your six buddies back and tell them to knock the nonsense off. Running away from the comfort of their mansions and country clubs won't help bridge the divide between your utopia and misery the rest of us grovel in. Or, they were just kidding?

Dave Weber #461998 11/11/16 05:41 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

craigd

I was thinking they were coming from Scranton or Newark. Who in their right minds moves to Nova Scotia?

Dave Weber #461999 11/11/16 05:45 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

My parents once vacationed in Nova Scotia. They said it was a nice place to visit, but they wouldn't want to live there.

Considering the clear differences between Trump and Trudeau, it's going to be interesting comparing policies and results over the next several years. Any Canadian predictions for the record? Of course, when America's economy gets back to normal Canada will massively benefit regardless.

Last edited by Ken61; 11/11/16 05:54 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Dave Weber #462003 11/11/16 06:21 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't really believe that King got e-mails from 6 U.S. citizens who now plan to move to Nova Scotia.

Considering the non-stop stream of lies, misinformation, Leftist propaganda and bullshit that pours forth from King, I don't believe much of anything he posts here. When I check his claims or facts and figures, I almost invariably find that what he tells us isn't factual. And considering the replies he has gotten over the last few days, it would appear that not many other people respect his opinion or believe his crap anymore either. It now appears that "grab 'em by the pussy" is going to be King's new rallying cry to replace "putting women in binders". Since this is a family forum and King pretends to abhor vulgar language, I would suggest a substitute word. How about "grab 'em by the nca225." instead? Same difference.

Of course King has no one to blame but himself for totally smashing the credibility and respect he once had here. It's sad and pathetic to see him trying to lie his way back to respectability. It's even more pathetic to think that King actually believes his bullshit. I used to think he was fairly intelligent. My opinion about that changed some time ago. He has to be pretty stupid to actually think he's fooling anyone anymore. He even lost his lapdog ed good to stroke his ego.

He's had two days to back up the dishonest statement he made about Trump's Judicial nominations, and produced nothing but blather in an attempt to run away from the questions. Going down in flames is never pretty.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Ken61 #462009 11/11/16 07:54 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Issues? Clear repudiation? The rest of the world is aghast, grateful half of the American electorate wouldn't vote for him.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Bernie was sincere but couldn't have done much under your system. Under a parliamentary system, if you win on your platform you have a mandate to do it. Bernie provided a better person and policies than the others. He was true to himself and his country. But money would have taken him down. I never thought of him as having a chance. So neither upset or peeved.

Page 18 of 53 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 52 53

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.