March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (eightbore), 827 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,014
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18
Drew Hause #457958 10/01/16 05:44 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh, I get it nca225, Drew was directing me to act like a man, but didn't have a word to say when you posted filthy remarks about my daughters. You even doubled down on your filthy remarks you posted about my daughters, and told us on two other occasions how glad you were that you posted them.

However, you declined my invitation to say those same things to my face. I don't believe you would ever knowingly set foot in the same area code as me.

Yessir... or ma'am... or whatever you call a transgender coward. You're a fine one to be telling us about what it takes to be a man you filthy gutless coward. Oh, and who could forget that King Brown, a man with three daughters of his own, was the only one here who felt I should forgive you and accept your very conditional olive branch. Remember how you offered to retract your filthy comments if, and only if everyone here who said anything bad about you would also apologize? As if that would ever happen!

Yes, I'm always so impressed with the selective civility we have here. It's why Genelang's comment is meaningless to me.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Drew Hause #457961 10/01/16 06:30 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh, you wanna go there again princess. I have to admit I am somewhat pleased you fall back on this old rehashed and hashed and hashed spat we had back in the day whenever you're looking for some sympathy cause I so easily get the best of you. Whats the matter lighting wit, no new material to use on yours truly? Well I have a news flash for you princess, nobody has sympathy for you.

And incidentally, just what do you think is gonna come from a "face to face" confrontation? We gonna sip some tea together? I think not. You fu@ked up and PM'd me threats, so I know what your getting at, which happens to be a crime.

To continue the lesson here is another example of a personal attack:

What kind of person are you the keep using your daughter to attack me? I'm sure she's real proud of you dad.

Are you beginning to see the difference between a personal attack and a complement now or are you still to stupid to figure it out?

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
Drew Hause #457963 10/01/16 06:46 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

What do you think Nancy boy... that I just want to let it go? I know you'd like us all to forget that you posted vile filthy remarks about my daughters so that you can return here and pretend that you are just another innocent double gun enthusiast. That's never going to happen. I'm hardly looking for any sympathy. I just want to inform you that your filthy remarks you posted here about my daughters will never be forgiven or forgotten. Somehow you think that shows disrespect to my daughters. Actually, it only shows what a filthy cowardly piece of shit you are.

You keep saying that I threatened you in a PM, and therefore committed a crime. What are you afraid of faggot? Please tell us at long last why you didn't keep that alleged threat and forward it to either Dave or the authorities? Now, if I had actually threatened you, that would show stupidity!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

keith #457967 10/01/16 07:05 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
What do you think Nancy boy... that I just want to let it go? I know you'd like us all to forget that you posted vile filthy remarks about my daughters so that you can return here and pretend that you are just another innocent double gun enthusiast. That's never going to happen. I'm hardly looking for any sympathy. I just want to inform you that your filthy remarks you posted here about my daughters will never be forgiven or forgotten.

grin grin grin

Forum: a medium of discussion/expression of ideas. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/forum
keith #457968 10/01/16 07:15 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
You keep saying that I threatened you in a PM, and therefore committed a crime. What are you afraid of faggot? Please tell us at long last why you didn't keep that alleged threat and forward it to either Dave or the authorities? Now, if I had actually threatened you, that would show stupidity!

Wouldn't be the first stupid thing you did. In fact it wouldn't have been the first, second or third stupid thing you did that day.

Drew Hause #457970 10/01/16 07:44 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote from keith:
"You keep saying that I threatened you in a PM, and therefore committed a crime. What are you afraid of faggot? Please tell us at long last why you didn't keep that alleged threat and forward it to either Dave or the authorities? Now, if I had actually threatened you, that would show stupidity!"

nca225:
That's a serious accusation you're making there in accusing keith of threatening you. If he made such an accusation in a PM why don't you post it so we can all see it. Physical threats against another forum member is usually grounds for banning on any forum I've participated on.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Drew Hause #457997 10/02/16 10:05 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

This shit will never end...keep going calling names, quoting old posts, reposting older quotes ...jeesus the reason we are here is supposedly that we are all into nice old Guns...what the [censored] is happening here?
I'm sure no one will miss me when I say Enough o0f this Bullshit,but christ , this crap drives me nuts.
Oh , I have a gun...whats its worth?

Drew Hause #457998 10/02/16 10:31 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Franc, before you leave, could you tell us why you often type with a fake English accent? Even the guys who actually live in England don't do that. I find that amusing... kind of like Jagermeister typing in broken English.

I'll give you two cents for your gun. You pay the $10.00 to Dave.

Franc Otte #458003 10/02/16 11:17 AM
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Franc Otte
This shit will never end...keep going calling names, quoting old posts, reposting older quotes ...jeesus the reason we are here is supposedly that we are all into nice old Guns...what the [censored] is happening here?
I'm sure no one will miss me when I say Enough o0f this Bullshit,but christ , this crap drives me nuts.
Oh , I have a gun...whats its worth?

Franc, the solution for you is so, so easy. A good number of pages (posts) ago, it was clear what this thread had become. No one forces you to open it and read. If Keith and nca and Dr Wonko and the rest want to have it out, go to it. If you don't like it, don't read it.

BTW, thought the "have a gun" question was pretty funny. laugh

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
canvasback #458015 10/02/16 12:05 PM
Sidelock
Sidelock

James, is it so easy? Littering in public places isn't acceptable but okay if you choose not to see it? The poison Franc and others object to pokes into more than this post. You and I, with the majority here, have different opinions but don't get into personal attacks as The Fringe does.

Page 16 of 18 1 2 14 15 16 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.