May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
8 members (doublenut, ksauers1, AaronN, buckstix, 2 invisible), 348 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,809
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17
Sidelock
Sidelock

How many rounds per minute did he get out of his AR15? I wish you guys would stay on the subject...BIG elk steak and batter fried rattlesnake for eats tonite...

Sidelock
Sidelock

LD, where is the dinner pic?

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Only the New York Yankees have more championships then the Montreal Canadians. I think its 27 to 25 at present.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Not the main course!

Sidelock
Sidelock

is that a rattler?

looks like one of the little ones we used to use for fish bait back in the fifties when i was a kid growing up on tampa bay...

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Goillini

I suck at a lot of things, but...

Slash me again and I'll f'ing f you up. Hockey News. Pfffttt. 🤐

http://youtu.be/kOCIsXmR984

Sidelock
Sidelock

Oskar,
Go back to my comment on page one of this thread, This Congressman is known for his lies and wild claims. You should be more careful yourself. You lumped the select fire(full auto)M16 in with the simi-auto AR 15, and implied they both have a "cyclic rate of 600-700 rounds per min.".I'm not even sure the term "cyclic rate" applies to simi-auto fire. I'm not concerned with most of the people here hearing(reading)this drivel, with few exceptions, we know better. I'm concerned with the regular people that don't know better and believe such crap as Geraldo saying last night that anyone on the Terrorist Watch List can walk into a gunstore and buy a machine gun without having to wait. Bill O'Reilly and Eric Bowling(?) both let him get by w/o challenge. Now those that don't know better, think he is correct.

Sidelock
Sidelock

That would have to be a theoretical rate of fire- 6-700 RPM...20+ magazine changes would be required..I don't believe that is possible in a minute...I certainly couldnt do it..

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Der Ami
Oskar,
Go back to my comment on page one of this thread, This Congressman is known for his lies and wild claims. You should be more careful yourself. You lumped the select fire(full auto)M16 in with the simi-auto AR 15, and implied they both have a "cyclic rate of 600-700 rounds per min.".I'm not even sure the term "cyclic rate" applies to simi-auto fire. I'm not concerned with most of the people here hearing(reading)this drivel, with few exceptions, we know better. I'm concerned with the regular people that don't know better and believe such crap as Geraldo saying last night that anyone on the Terrorist Watch List can walk into a gunstore and buy a machine gun without having to wait. Bill O'Reilly and Eric Bowling(?) both let him get by w/o challenge. Now those that don't know better, think he is correct.

I have been told that O'Reilly has been notified by literally hundreds of viewers(Facebook, Twitter, Emails etc.) that Rivera is full of crap regarding buying machine guns. Will there be a retraction or correction tonight? To me doubtful as the same thing happened after the Conn. shootings when O'Reilly stated on his show that anyone could walk into a gun show and buy a Bazooka or a machine gun. TO THE TO THE BEST OF MY KNOWLEDGE HE NEVER PUBLICLY RETRACTED THIS FALSHOOD. If he really wants "fair and balanced" reporting IMO they would have a firearms expert sitting there and monitoring what some of these people are saying and correct them when they are wrong at least for the time being. I know: That's probably asking for way too much!

Last edited by James M; 06/17/16 06:49 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

On a thread citing political lying, it's entertaining to read the comments of members holding the Constitution over their hearts while supporting the presidential candidate who tells the biggest whoppers.

Page 13 of 17 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.