May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (JohnfromUK), 389 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,815
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

That's a decent rate of fire considering you had to make 2 magazine changes(assuming 30 round mags).
We're you aiming of just pulling the trigger as fast as possible?
I never did any timing in full-auto when I had the opportunity; but I would guesstimate up near 200 Rounds per min in spray and pray mode.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Goillini

You suck at hockey.

Better check on what Wayne thinks.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I've read through all eleven pages of this and I don't think the reporter lied about the weapon being able to shoot 700 rounds a minute but mis-understood the research and lacks common knowledge of guns.

When you lookup info on a M-16/AR-15 it states that the "cyclic rate of fire is 600-700 rounds per min." so if you don't know better you would assume that it can fire that many rounds per min.

I don't believe it was an intentional lie just poor reporting and lack of serious research in the spur of the moment and it does make spectacular headlines.

There are always half truths and innuendo when reporting, just look at all the stuff that comes to us everyday on Hilary, Obummer and Donald. Everyone slants the news to fit there agenda and to stay just clear of a total lie.

We as intelligent people have to sort through the info we are fed and then decide where the truth lies in our opinion.

After the first shot the rest are just noise.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I wasn't aiming, spray method. I had a Deputy hand me the magazines...Gun got HOT......FUN!!!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

It seems that even when anti-gun politicians or reporters are informed and educated about things like the difference between a full auto assault rifle and a semi-automatic, they still choose to repeat the same incorrect anti-gun dogma.

I still keep hearing them piously ask why it is legal for us to go to a gun show and buy machine guns and bazookas without a background check. It is exactly what Jim called it... an out and out lie from the left.

We've seen the same thing right here numerous times when ex-reporter King Brown has repeatedly stated that the U.S. has a higher murder rate than any other civilized country or that the Framers of the Constitution never wrote about their intent that the 2nd Amendment protects an Individual Right. Even when corrected or provided with proof, he has come right back with the same anti-gun crap.

Jagermeister's president, Barack Hussein Obama was just on TV calling for more restrictions on guns after the Orlando terrorist attack. Although he mentioned the radicalization these lone wolves get via the internet, he did not suggest 1st Amendment restrictions such as censorship of ISIS indoctrination websites or online Terrorist training magazines such as "Inspire". He did not suggest suspension of 1st Amendment free religion rights for Mosques that preach anti-American sentiment, and he did not call for suspension of 4th Amendment search, seizure, and privacy rights for those with terrorist ties.

And he sure didn't mention that there was no such thing as ISIS until he and Hillary created the vacuum in the Middle East that allowed it to bloom and grow.

This would be a good time to call your elected representatives to tell them we are still not interested in giving up our Constitutional Rights, or giving the terrorists a victory by permitting Congress to disarm us.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Goillini

You suck at hockey.

Better check on what Wayne thinks.

Wayne thinks it's Gordie and the rest of Canada thinks it's Wayne. Oh, I forgot. King thinks it's Crosby! LOL

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Just with his scoring records alone it has to be Gretzky.

"He has been called "the greatest hockey player ever" by many sportswriters, players, and the NHL itself. He is the leading scorer in NHL history, with more goals and more assists than any other player. He scored more assists than any other player scored total points, and is the only NHL player to total over 200 points in one season – a feat he accomplished four times. In addition, he tallied over 100 points in 16 professional seasons,"

Four frickin times!!!!!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lonesome roads: Hockey News, most hockey writers and the NHL record books agree with me. You suck at sports analysis. Don't get me wrong. Gordie Howe was great. But Gretzky is the GOAT.

Nothing the government gives you is free.
Sidelock
Sidelock

You may be closest, James. Wayne's double 9 honoured Howe, and Howe and Wayne often expressed Crosby as the "next" greatest. There seemed magic in all of them but the player who had the most effect on me was The Rocket in the Forum for sheer explosive violence of his rushes on the net.

Sidelock
Sidelock

King, I missed seeing the Rocket. I got to watch Howe, had season tickets to watch Hull, loved the Canadians, went to game 3 of the 1972 series (Canada Russia tied) and so saw in person most of the active greats of the game at that time. No one played like Gretsky. No one.

Crosby is great, no doubt about it. One of the best ever. But he is no Howe and he is no Gretsky. Those two guys accomplishments defy belief.

Last edited by canvasback; 06/16/16 07:43 PM.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.