May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (HalfaDouble, Researcher, 1 invisible), 988 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,526
Posts545,838
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
We are taking over hockey too.

NHL settles on Las Vegas over Quebec City for expansion.

Maybe the Habs should move there?

(I know, low blow)

RIP #9. Greatest of all time.

Haha! Hockey is sliding but we are up and coming in golf. Brooke Henderson!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

When you all build the well deserved memorial to the greatest hockey player, I hope you don't put it at his birthplace...I may be the only Yank to ever see it if you do...Is it true do ya suppose, that when he was at the pinnacle of his success 87.9% of all male children born in Canada were named Gordon? RIP Gordie...

Sidelock
Sidelock

I only wish some of our citizens were as concerned with preserving U.S. Gun Rights as James (canvasback).

I also wish Last Dollar would tell the anti-gun Troll King Brown to stick to Canadian affairs, and keep his Liberal Left nose out of our business with his continual drumbeat of support for anti-gun politicians here.

James has also actually worked to preserve gun rights in Canada, and was involved in the movement to reverse the Long Gun Registry there. King was too busy at the time posting crap like this in order to undermine our rights:

Originally Posted By: King Brown
The Court departed from the original understanding of the Second. The NRA and other groups rejected the original interpretation. Even as late as 1991, the jurist Burger appointed by Nixon said "the Second Amendment has been the subject of one of the greatest pieces of fraud, I repeat the word 'fraud,' on the American public by special interest groups that I have ever seen in my lifetime." In 2008, in the District of Columbia v. Heller, what Burger said was fraud was accepted by the court. Interesting stuff.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
The roots I'm comfortable with are the radical---"to get to the root of"---and that's Jesus's teaching. The shame is how far the Christian community has drifted from it. We act irrationally from fear when the Christian message is to fear not, even death itself.We call ourselves Christian nations and stockpile ammunition, need concealed carry to protect ourselves and a regulated militia without regulations to protect us from our own governments, abandoning Jesus's teaching to defend it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The acknowledged greatest is captain of the Pittsburg Penguins, Sidney Crosby of Cole Harbour, Nova Scotia, with whom two of my grandsons played street hockey.

I don't know Gordie or Sidney's influence in naming newborns. I do know Nova Scotia is sprucing things up for Sidney's homecoming with the Stanley Cup.

There may be a lesson here: the 15 Penguin-Canadians outnumbering only by one Penguin-Americans by teamwork bring home the bacon for all of us!

And that's no lie.

Sidelock
Sidelock

King I wish you would save your pontifications until winter time. That's when we could use your hot air...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Apologize for offending you. Only wanted to amend a couple notions of hockey prowess in this thread.

To pontificate, I could have said of your game that Canada gave Jackie Robinson his big-league break and broke the baseball colour barrier.

Fair comment in baseball weather?

Sidelock
Sidelock

I have watched many hours of news coverage, including the president blaming guns, and still haven't heard of any investigation of the padlocking of exits and trapping of the patrons inside. There are two sides to the three hour delay, people likely bled to death during this time; but on the other hand, there was a lot of talk about "suspicious" devices(bomb)in the beginning of the showdown. The correct reaction to an active shooter is an immediate assault, but when you add possible explosive devices, I wouldn't want to "sharp shoot" the decisions of those in charge.
Mike

Sidelock
Sidelock

Good point Der Ami. Hadn't thought of explosives.

Your post is the first I've heard of padlocked exits.

Where did it come out that the exits were padlocked?

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I heard about the padlocked exits fairly early. I have also heard there is a theory that the shooter padlocked them himself to cut off escape routes. But to my knowledge, theory only at this point.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Last Dollar
When you all build the well deserved memorial to the greatest hockey player, I hope you don't put it at his birthplace...I may be the only Yank to ever see it if you do...Is it true do ya suppose, that when he was at the pinnacle of his success 87.9% of all male children born in Canada were named Gordon? RIP Gordie...

Taking a page from your playbook, [censored] yourself! How we honour Gordie Howe and where we honour him is none of your business. Why don't you go jack off the [censored] you elected President.

Page 10 of 17 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 16 17

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.