April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (UncleKP, Chantry, SKB, 2 invisible), 306 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,444
Posts544,810
Members14,406
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20
Sidelock
Sidelock

"There will never be enough Muslims in this country to have a significant influence on anything" says Larry Brown. Unbelievable.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: L. Brown
....to the "charities" point you raised. If you go back to the link provided and pull up the Terrorist Trial Report Card, you'll find a whole series of them....

....So if someone gives money to....
....the prosecution would have to prove that the donor knew his charitable donation was, in reality, going to support terrorism.

Here's what I am looking at. Upper row of your link just a bit to the left I open 'publications'. Then mid page towards the left hand side I open 'Terrorism Trial Report Card'. Once that's open, in the right hand column, second row is 'Terror Financing Through Charities'. Your device may be opening up the links differently than mine.

The 'report card' describes it as an an important tool for fighting terrorism....through the ending date of the 'report', March of '08. I wasn't thinking about the difficulties of connecting the investigative dots. The predictable problem is selective enforcement for ideological reasons, as reported by the chic trib, a week or two ago. They say, since Feb. of '09, it's a big goose egg for that 'important tool for fighting terrorism'. This, in my mind, calls into question your comments about all being safe and well in the homeland when there is an intentional ban on profiling the enemy, a policy change.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: btdtst
"There will never be enough Muslims in this country to have a significant influence on anything" says Larry Brown. Unbelievable.

btdtst, you have to understand that our brilliant ex-CIA Intelligence Analyst has been too busy trying to be smarter than dirt. He has not noticed top secret information that appears in top secret places like USA Today and the Washington Post. Here's a short article on the first Muslim-majority controlled city in the U.S. where residents now have to hear the Muslim call to prayer blaring over loudspeakers 5 times a day beginning at 6:00 AM;

http://www.allenbwest.com/michele/already-here-meet-americas-first-muslim-majority-city

This article is very interesting too. The title is Islam 101, and there is very good information in it that suggests that jOe's opinion is a lot more intelligent than Larry's. Pay special attention to the quotes of Quran verses, the section on Jihad and Dhimmitude, and the FAQ section.

https://www.jihadwatch.org/islam-101

Some smart guy said that he who does not learn from history is doomed to repeat it. It sure wasn't Larry.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: btdtst

I've basically stayed out of this thread because it doesn't have anything to do with guns or gun control but I have to comment on this inane post quoted above:
I just bet that several European countries thought exactly that not that many years ago!
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

We have way too many towel-heads and dune coons here in White Christian America. If they are the "White Man's Burden" here, time to ship their raggedy asses back to Mecca-- enough, already!

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Actually Jim, even though Larry Brown took an off-topic thread even further out into left field, in a round about way, the current discussion does have a lot to do with gun control.

I added that link to Islam 101 and advised readers to pay special attention to the section on Jihad and Dhimmitude. The Dhimma are "the Conquered People of The Book"... Jews, Christians, and Zoroastrians. Islamic Law commands this of Muslims...

" just as the dhimmis are prohibited from building churches, other things also are prohibited to them. They must not assist an unbeliever against a Muslim … raise the cross in an Islamic assemblage … display banners on their own holidays; bear arms … or keep them in their homes. Should they do anything of the sort, they must be punished, and the arms seized."

(Al-Damanhuri, quoted in Bat Ye’or, The Decline of Eastern Christianity under Islam, 382.)

Looks like Liberal Left Democrats aren't all we need to be vigilant about!

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith:
That passage from Jihad was news to me. It sounds like something right out of the NAZIs playbook regarding Jews and firearms. Or perhaps this passage pre-dates the NAZIs which raises some interesting issues.
The more I find out about Islam the more I can understand why the Moslem Countries became sympathetic towards the NAZIs during WW II. In many instances there's apparently not much difference in their beliefs.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: James M
Keith:
That passage from Jihad was news to me. It sounds like something right out of the NAZIs playbook regarding Jews and firearms. Or perhaps this passage pre-dates the NAZIs which raises some interesting issues.
The more I find out about Islam the more I can understand why the Moslem Countries became sympathetic towards the NAZIs during WW II. In many instances there's apparently not much difference in their beliefs.
Jim

Nations and people want to control their own destiny. You do not have to study Islam to understand what happened. All you need to do is look at map of British Empire prior to WWII as relevant to Middle East.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So you want to blame the craZy camel jockeys on the British ?

Truth is I'd expect nothing less from the likes of you or Larry BrOwn.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Jagermeister
Nations and people want to control their own destiny. You do not have to study Islam to understand what happened. All you need to do is look at map of British Empire prior to WWII as relevant to Middle East.

Once again Jagermeister, you demonstrate your ignorance. Muhammad and his followers were conquering other countries, and killing and raping millions of people long before there was a British Empire. There have been several major Jihads where Muslim armies went out far from their native lands to conquer and attempt to impose Islamic law, beginning in 622 A.D. The first Christian Crusades were a response to several centuries of unprovoked Islamic attacks.

It's apparent that you haven't studied much of anything, except maybe photography of guns that you rent and pretend to own. They say that even a blind pig finds a truffle now and then, but you seem to still be striking out.

Page 12 of 20 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 19 20

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.