Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4
#440458 04/03/16 03:47 AM
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

While everyone is concentrating on the Presidential election I wish to stress a point here that we can scarcely overlook. 46 Members of the U S Senate voted to essentially concede our 2nd Amendment rights to the U N.
If any of these Libtards represent your State I'd strongly recommend that you do whatever you can to get them out of office come November if they are up for re-election.
Jim

The U.N. Resolution 2117 lists 21 points dealing with firearms control, but perhaps of most interest is point number 11. It āCALLS FOR MEMBER STATES TO SUPPORT WEAPONS COLLECTION and DISARMAMENT of all UN countriesā.

By a 53-46 vote - The U.S. Senate voted against the U.N. resolution. HOORAY.

This is that brief, glorious moment in history when everyone stands aroundā¦ reloading.

Now, Which 46 Senators voted to destroy us? Well, let their names become known! See below. If you vote in one of the states listed with these 46 ālegis..traitorsā ā¦ vote against them.

In a 53-46 vote, the Senate narrowly passed a measure that will stop the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty. The Statement of Purpose from the Senate Bill reads: "To uphold Second Amendment rights and prevent the United States from entering into the United Nations Arms Trade Treaty."

The U.N. Small Arms Treaty, which has been championed by the Obama Administration, would have effectively placed a global ban on the import and export of small firearms. The ban would have affected all private gun owners in the U.S. and had language that would have implemented an international gun registry,now get this, on all private guns and ammo.

Astonishingly,46 out of our 100 United States Senators were willing to give away our Constitutional rights to a foreign power.

Here are the 46 senators who voted to give your rights to the U.N.:

Baldwin (D-WI)

Baucus (D-MT) (this IS a surprise one)

Bennett (D-CO)

Blumenthal (D-CT)

Boxer (D-CA)

Brown (D-OH)

Cantwell (D-WA)

Cardin (D-MD)

Carper (D-DE)

Casey (D-PA)

Coons (D-DE)

Cowan (D-MA)

Durbin (D-IL)

Feinstein (D-CA)

Franken (D-MN)

Gillibrand (D-NY)

Harkin (D-IA)

Hirono (D-HI)

Johnson (D-SD)

Kaine (D-VA)

King (I-ME)

Klobuchar (D-MN)

Landrieu (D-LA)

Leahy (D-VT)

Levin (D-MI)

McCaskill (D-MO)

Menendez (D-NJ)

Merkley (D-OR)

Mikulski (D-MD)

Murphy (D-CT)

Murray (D-WA)

Nelson (D-FL)

Reed (D-RI)

Reid (D-NV)

Rockefeller (D-WV)

Sanders (I-VT)

Schatz (D-HI)

Schumer (D-NY)

Shaheen (D-NH)

Stabenow (D-MI)

Udall (D-CO)

Udall (D-NM)

Warner (D-VA)

Warren (D-MA)

Whitehouse (D-RI)

Wyden (D-OR)

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Boxlock
Boxlock

According to Snopes.com, a UN small arms treaty signed by the US provides a "legal way around the 2nd Amendment," is false... Max Baucus retired in 2014.

Sidelock
Sidelock

We need to get out of the UN....waste of money and it's controlled by Muslims.

Sidelock
Sidelock

We say this just about every four years, but this coming election actually is about the future direction of this country. We are alarmingly moving further and further to the left.

Never mind your gun rights. If Hillary gets in you will see continuing deterioration of our basic rights and liberties. This next President will appoint at least one, and possibly more to the Supreme Court. Sadly, they have become just as political and corrupt as the current administration. If Hillary gets to put two on the bench, it will alter and affect this country for generations. And make no mistake. The question of the Second Amendment will be raised again.

Are you happy with the number of illegal aliens in this country? Hillary will just continue to leave the flood-gates open. Remember, their goal is to alter the demographics of this country. And, they are succeeding.

Sick of political correctness? It will get worse. Be prepared for "limited free speech" or a First Amendment "only if we agree," under a Hillary appointed Supreme Court.

Weak military? More of the same. The Clinton's despise the military and law enforcement. This is a proven fact.

While I am not impressed with the Republican side, any one of them is a better option than Clinton or Sanders. Look at it as stopping the bleeding until we have better options.

The mission for all gun owners should be to defeat the democrats. If you don't like the Republican candidate, look at it as voting against enemies of freedom rather than for the candidate. Hate to say that, but this is the way it is.

The media is 100% in the tank for Hillary, so again we will need to show up in force to counter the idiots who have no clue how to research or make their own decisions. They vote based on what they hear from "The View" or late-night comedians.

If you stay home because you can't support Trump, Cruz or whoever, you have no one to blame but yourself when your kids and grand-kids lose what we had for so many years.

Last edited by OldMaineWoodsman; 04/03/16 07:46 AM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Look at the Jewish surnames here- Blumenthal, Levin (my State), Franken (former SNL pratt-fall guy) WTF. Don't they remember the Holocaust- and that the first thing Herr Hitler did when he became Reich Chancellor was to disarm the population, and take over Simpson as it was owned by Jews. It can happen again, if that Uber-Kunt Billary becomes the next POTUS, she could possibly have 5 retiring.dying SCOTUS folks to replace- and she sure as scheise won't go to the Charlton Heston (50% Jewish lineage) playbook in her lib-turd choices. God help us..

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I didn't post this primarily due to political reasons and even though all those that supported giving up our 2nd Amendment Rights are Democrats they have plenty of tacit support from RINO Republicans such as Arizona's two Senators McCain** and Flake. IMO this November's elections, and not just for the Presidency, will determine the ultimate fate of the United States and perhaps even if we continue to have a United States.
At the very least, ONE more Libtard Supreme Court appointment such as the last two, and Heller will probably be reversed. Clinton has already stated her belief that it was a bad decision and Sanders has stated his desire to confiscate "non-sporting" guns whatever those may be.
Get out and vote and try to get your family members and friends to do the same!
Jim

**Remember McCain and the bogus "Gun Show loophole"!
Jim

Last edited by James M; 04/03/16 10:54 AM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

McCain might have won in 2008, if he didn't pick that air-headed Bimbo from AK as a running mate. I'm a devout NRA Lifer, and I wouldn't walk across an empty street in Fairbanks to meet her- up close and personal" Like Grandfather said- "Women have NO bleebin' business being in politics- words of wisdom. Too bad Billary ain't listening--

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ekalaka
According to Snopes.com, a UN small arms treaty signed by the US provides a "legal way around the 2nd Amendment," is false... Max Baucus retired in 2004.

What a surprise... another anti-gun Troll joins the other DoubleGunShop anti-gun Trolls. Maybe ekalaka ought to do a little research into the veracity of Snopes before he uses it here to defend the signing of the U.N. Small Arms treaty by Obama, and the support of it by Hillary Clinton and a majority of Democrats.

http://accuracyinpolitics.blogspot.com/2013/05/snopes-got-snoped.html

Does anyone here seriously think that the legal counsel for the NRA hasn't read the words of the U.N.treaty? We are against it for good reasons. Anyone here can go online and read it for themselves to see what it would mean if it was ever ratified by our Senate. I'm speaking of the entire U.N. Arms Trade Treaty.

Oh, by the way ekalaka, Max Baucus DID NOT retire in 2004 as you stated. He retired in 2014 after voting with 43 other Democrats and 2 Independents who went against Sen. James Inhofe's (R-Okla.) amendment to prevent the U.S. from entering the U.N. Small Arms Treaty. Time to remove your head from your posterior. Welcome on your first post, Troll.

I can't wait for the gay whines and whimpers from those who feel I should be civil to another anti-gun Troll.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keep cool, Fox. This is another "might of" because of candidate. American women will determine the outcome, not angry white men. You know that.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wow RWTF, ya gotta quit judging the ladies by the ones that you meet in dark allies.
You must know a different stripe of women than I have encountered. In my family, there is an attorney, a psychologist, and executive for a large golfing company, a project engineer for a major engineering company and my wife, a nuclear physicist. I have hunted with a female mayor, my doctor is a female as is our pastor.

Jim
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.