April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
4 members (Karl Graebner, Marks_21, Tim in PA, 1 invisible), 252 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,463
Posts545,040
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: eightbore
You're right on, tw. This forum is no place for a mentally ill stalker with time on his hands.
You is fluent in several languages--not just English and Latin-let's see here- what shall we pick to reply to this 90 Cal. Pezznovante of the Parkeristas? Let's go with Espanol, for the nonce, shall we- Sr. De La uno oyo! Chingate! What really pissed me off about the whole Professional Gophers Collection Assn. was the Head Fred- who is also Der Kapo of the Luger Forum of which I am a member. Every 20/April since I joined, I get a nice Happy Birthday e-mail note from John, and both Mavis and I gladly donated to his Rennwish gruppen to help out Haiti, apres the disaster that ravaged the island Country God apparently turned His back toward a few years ago. That cuts no ice with the Parker Clan, a good fiend who was also shit-canned therefrom, thanks to the good offices of the all-powerful "Murph-Da-Surf", tells me that and IRS investigation of some funding issues is possibly pending- Bet that'll make old Artie Swanson kiss his Swedish arse- let's hope so. El Zorro!

"The field is the touchstone of the man"..
Sidelock
Sidelock

Craigslist bans gun sales, but allows plenty of rifle scope ads, trail camera ads, tree stand ads as well as other hunting/double use items such as binos, yet gleefully welcomes gay seeking gay ads. Those who use their power to stomp on my second amendment rights are revealing their hatred for me and others who share my values. I would probably hate them in return if I were as unprincipled, but I will surely avoid their business if possible. Thanks for the update...

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: steve white
Craigslist bans gun sales, but allows plenty of rifle scope ads, trail camera ads, tree stand ads as well as other hunting/double use items such as binos, yet gleefully welcomes gay seeking gay ads. Those who use their power to stomp on my second amendment rights are revealing their hatred for me and others who share my values. I would probably hate them in return if I were as unprincipled, but I will surely avoid their business if possible. Thanks for the update...
Craig's list is a scam central. Here's what they tried to pull on me about a year ago or so. When Mavis and I bought a 1950's cottage in Northern MI, it came with a boat and motor- Older mercury 5 hp- made in 1953 Kiekhauffer in WI-- We kept the boat for fishing with the grandkids, but I wanted a newer replacement motor, with the remote tank and gear shift. None of the many boat dealers in that area would give me dollar one in trade, so I listed in on CL-- got a an instant "hit", dude promised to send me a cashier's check for the asking price-with the deal that I would send my check for a lesser amount, for the two goons from BF&I to come and get the motor for him- I saw the scam in that from the get-go. E-Bay and Craig's List are run buy yuppies like Mark Zuckerberg, except sunstitute a F for the Z-RWTF.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Have to like how the market works around gun sale bans,here is one from FB.

and then there is this on Amazon-"aluminum art"

Last edited by Dave K; 02/10/16 10:21 AM.

Hillary For Prison 2018
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I am aware of three murders directly related to Craig's list in the past two years. One involved an ad selling a '66 Mustang for cash where the seller took the money and shot the couple who drove down to see the non-existent car. Another was a local man murdered when the killer answered the ad for a motorcycle and shot the seller and stole the bike. The last involved the son of a late friend who was shot in the back of the head by the test driver of his Toyota Tacoma. He died 10 years after his father Bill, a duck hunting buddy, was shot and killed by his brother-in-law.
There are municipality police departments all over the country which welcome Craig's List transactions in their parking lots as a result of similar incidents. Caveat Emptor. Gil

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Yes- sad indeed- We had an elderly couple murdered by some punk Rapper-from an Craig's list ad, they had a nice Cadillac as a second car they wanted to sell-lived in East Grand Rapids and were trusting to the nth degree- he wrote them a bogus check, they signed over the title, then while in their house, he shot them both dead in cold blood, robbed and looted their nice home in a very nice neighborhood, then drove off with the Caddy, which he later abandoned and torched. I just listed some Patton library of mine books on Craig's list, including the rare book he wrote prior to his untimely death "War As I Knew It"-and got one hit- Two things tipped me off that it was a scam. His e-mail came in at noon-he wanted to meet at 1:30 that day, and wondered if I'd take less than the listed price. I am assuming he wanted to meet here at my residence- Ooops- that's a clue as to a possible "case the dude's home and neighborhood recon" and secondly, the "urgent" time table tipped me off. I never list my address, home or cell number or e-mail address on Craig's list-any response to an ad goes through their PMS e-mail deal. Caveat Empetor--indeed- and as fellow Mick Irishman Ronnie Reagan once said: "Trust is OK, but always cut the cards". I also e-mailed him back and told him we could meet at a known downtown coffee shop I frequent, and added- "It's right next door to a bank where I do business, so we can have the teller check your bills against possible counterfeiting-- Needless to say, I never heard back from him again. Call me old-fashioned, and you'd be deadnutz right, but I only do business CIF- cash in fist-

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.