May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (CJF, Argo44, SKB, earlyriser, 1 invisible), 279 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,537
Posts546,031
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#431833 01/08/16 12:42 PM
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Frankly I was just going to say the Hell with it as the trolls have apparently taken control of this forum but this information is too important not to pass on given the current attempt by Obama to circumvent the U S Constitution.
Please note the reporters comments regarding shotguns and rifles:
Jim

https://www.youtube.com/embed/03XEUPfD0qM

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

As long as we are violating the letter and the spirit of the rules here:

No doubt Obama and the gun grabbers did sequential focus groups in order to find the most persuasive arguments for gun control in preparation for CNN's "town hall". Which, of course, was really just carefully choreographed Kabuki theater.

Obama and his anti-gun allies want to take our hand guns, our semi auto rifles and our semi-auto shotguns. And if they are successful their successors will go after our successors' lever action rifles, bolt action rifles, pump shotguns, over and unders, and double guns.

I believe the NRA is right. We should not cede one word of new gun regulation without a fight. We should legally fight gun control on every front, in the courts, in the voting booth, and by financially supporting the NRA, the Second Amendment Foundation, and the Republican party.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Amen to that Mike!

Bill Johnson
Sidelock
Sidelock

There's no "if" about it: the vast majority of Americans and Canadians are in lock-step support of background checks, according to all the polls.

We may fume and fulminate, postulate Valhalla or blue ruin, but like Sgt. Friday said, "Just the facts, m'am." I leave it there.

Sidelock
Sidelock

the fact is, no federal official has recently proposed a national gun registry...and this being an election year, it is doubtful that any will...

and as for federal background checks, it was a bad idea in 1993 and it is still a bad idea...better to use the federal dollars spent on background checks to help fight violent criminals...

Last edited by ed good; 01/08/16 01:40 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
There's no "if" about it: the vast majority of Americans and Canadians are in lock-step support of background checks, according to all the polls.

We may fume and fulminate, postulate Valhalla or blue ruin, but like Sgt. Friday said, "Just the facts, m'am." I leave it there.

Link to your "vast majority" ?
Thats a pure 100% LIE BTW,

The truth about backround checks

https://youtu.be/JLTMkg1RLW0

Last edited by Dave K; 01/08/16 02:23 PM.

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

I rather not follow a country whose dollar has fallen to about .71 of our dollar. You follow leaders if you want but not countries dealing with long term economic issues and their dollar has gone from par 1.00 US to1.00 C to .71US. Or put easier what they could buy from us for a single of their dollars a short time ago now cost them 1.41C. Not a good direction to be going.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown

Fact is we have back ground checks...and the "Internet sales" bull chit is just that bull chit. There is no way to sell a modern gun over the internet without shiping it to a licensed gun dealer.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ian Thomson, the subject of the the video, is as well know in the gun community as it's possible to be. The specifics of his case are unbelievable and it has been clear to all for a very long time that the crown was trying to make an example of him....the prosecution had nothing to do with the specifics of his case and everything to do with the politics of the prosecution. An utter travesty. Made me and 100,000 other Canadians embarrassed to be Canadian.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: KY Jon
I rather not follow a country whose dollar has fallen to about .71 of our dollar. You follow leaders if you want but not countries dealing with long term economic issues and their dollar has gone from par 1.00 US to1.00 C to .71US. Or put easier what they could buy from us for a single of their dollars a short time ago now cost them 1.41C. Not a good direction to be going.

Jon, I don't mind criticism grounded in logic or reality but this has neither. The climb of our dollar over the last dozen years was hugely about being a petro dollar and the fall is directly related to the drop in the value of oil. Full stop. It's not about anything else. I spent 35 years involved in FX and in particular buying millions of US dollar futures annually to cover my anticipated purchases. I'm not just winging it.

Most independent assessments of our economy suggested we had the best performing economy of the G7 since 2008. Our banking system withstood the 2008 crisis better than any in the Western world. We have lots of problems and our gun laws are included in that, but the drop in our dollar is most directly related to Saudi Arabia's intention to break the back of the US oil industry.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.