May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (doublenut, Tamid, ksauers1, 1 invisible), 338 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,810
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
You're almost as lame as the Tex'azz pervert....

jOe,
Go look at this post, again:

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=421341&page=all

Look where Larry Brown corrected me on a mistake I typed about who produced the Japanese Winchester guns. See where I said he was right, and I was wrong? That is called manning up, and taking responsibility for a mistake.

We are still waiting for you to do that in the screw grip post. You see, you were all wrong in that post, and kept going on and on like you were right, even after English gunmakers very familiar with the design pointed out you were wrong. Very wrong.

You never manned up, jOe. You never do. Amarrillo Mike has been pointing this out for a long time here, because he is sick of your boorish behavior on the board, and if you had simply posted the fact that you were wrong, and thanked the guys who knew you were wrong, and corrected you, none of those posts in misfires with your name in the title would be here.

Really, jOe. It is that simple.

So, what does the word "lame" mean in your end of town, jOe?

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein
jOe,
Why don't you point out the finer points of this design, again?

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=293759&page=1

It was so enlightening the first time. About how full if it you really are.

Ted, in the AA Brown thread you referenced and linked, jOe insulted those who disagreed with him. Why? They hadn't insulted him. They even went out of their way to step over his insults. And he was wrOng, and wrOng again, and wrOng again, and the whole time he was insulting them for daring to disagree with the omniscient HomelessjOe.

How could anybody so ignOrant be so arrOgant?

He must have been cOmpensating because he knew he really was a stUpid, ignOrant, meAn-spirited, ill-mAnnered dOg.

And, of course, hE still is.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

jOe,

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=293759&page=1

Best,
Ted

Like I said there's no guarantee this gun can handle heavy modern waterfowl/hunting loads and suggested the guy go with BSS....

Sidelock
Sidelock

jOe,

Ted, in the AA Brown thread you referenced and linked, jOe insulted those who disagreed with him. Why? They hadn't insulted him. They even went out of their way to step over his insults. And he was wrOng, and wrOng again, and wrOng again, and the whole time he was insulting them for daring to disagree with the omniscient HomelessjOe.

He must have been cOmpensating because he knew he really was a stUpid, ignOrant, meAn-spirited, ill-mAnnered dOg.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

What you know about design, summed up very nicely:

Even a Purdey with hacksawed barrels is only worth what some fool will pay for it.

Posturing? Look up the meaning of the word, oldster. You won't be there, ever, we saw the picture of you back when you did even dumber things on this board, and you would be on life support if you tried hunting RLWMA. The drive might kill you.

Not a place for internet tyrants with stupid black eagles.

Like you. Now go find some turkeys to sluice, out of the pickup window.

Best,
Ted

Mr.Sniffle'bean is it true that Moss'turds and Darne barrels really take a shine to chit stained cleaning patches ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

jOe,

I am glad to be here.
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Seems to me that nca225 is still a coward and a slimy piece of shit who thought I would just forgive and forget that he posted filthy remarks about my daughters. Maybe nca would like to sue me for reminding folks what a low life scumbag he is and for giving my fact based opinion. Perhaps nca really is such an idiot that he forgot about repeatedly making "defaming statements" with "resect" (sic) to my business dealings and integrity by repeatedly lying about my purchase of a Lefever shotgun.

I did some of my own research into this topic awhile back when one of Geo's fellow lawyers suggested that I could be sued. I learned that it is still quite legal to give your opinion about someone, whether it is on the internet or on TV or in an article or editorial. I learned that you should not make obvious libelous or slanderous statements. These are statements that you know to be false. If you know or believe or can prove someone is a liar or a slimy piece of shit, for example, then you have not slandered that person. If you have the brains to save a quote that shows someone is a liar or anti-gun or even a scumbag that said filthy things about your daughters, that aggrieved person can wipe their ass with their crybaby complaint. I frequently call Ed Good an Anti-Gunner and have saved dozens of his Anti-Gun statements. Ed Good calls me an Anti-Gun mole but could never provide one anti-gun word from me. Which of us might have a problem if I was a thin-skinned pussy? Actual libel or slander is very difficult, read expensive, to prove, and actual damages tougher yet. It was suggested that I should be sued to create financial damage or disincentive to me, legal censorship and punishment if you will. I learned that life is a two-way street and that I could always counter sue or even file an anti-SLAPP action in some states to recover legal fees. I also learned that the vast majority of these cases end up enriching the plaintiff's lawyer and go nowhere.

As always, everything I post on this forum is my opinion.

And this cumming from keeth!!!! What a joke! Should be a law about the pot calling the kettle black!

D.

Last edited by dal; 11/06/15 08:54 PM.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
jOe,

Best,
Ted

Like I said there's no guarantee this gun can handle heavy modern waterfowl/hunting loads and suggested the guy go with BSS....

No guarantee, except the builder produced it as a wildfowl gun. That was what it was meant to do, regardless of what you "think".

Best,
Ted

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ted it's not what I "think" but what I've experienced with vintage English SxS's while you were busy polishing your Mossy'turd shotgun barrels with yer chit stained drawers.

I've owned more than a few...

Sidelock
Sidelock

jOe,

I am glad to be here.
Page 13 of 18 1 2 11 12 13 14 15 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.