May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
7 members (Fudd, Der Ami, LRF, Birdog, graybeardtmm3, 1 invisible), 909 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,527
Posts545,843
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Not wasting my time on making a list; doubt you are either. I think my beef here is with Dave K, and the issue seems to be his anger over my original post about defamation liability. You were already aware of it. Anyone who thinks the subject of this thread is unimportant is either foolhardy or judgment proof.

I don't quite know how to respond to Dave's nastiness in this thread. I tried reason and that didn't work. Only thing else I can think of is to reply in kind, and I'm not going to do that because it would just shame me. I guess I'll just hold steady. Maybe he'll run out of liquor or whatever is driving his nightly nasty-grams.

Oddly enough, neither King Brown nor anyone else has retained me to vet their Doublegun posts so if you have questions about their posts, you will have to take it up with them..Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Even a partial list would have been nice Geo, since you mentioned all of the poor "good guys" who have been run out of Misfires by "rightwingnuts". I did mention Jim, one good guy who left because of his disgust with leftwingnuts.

You don't vet King's posts and I don't vet Dave's posts. I do question a lot of King's posts, but some sensitive guys have a real problem with that. I don't plan to get between you and Dave, or Mike and jOe for that matter. I think you're all big boys and you should either deal with the heat yourselves or just get out of the kitchen... like Last Dollar did.

I don't see where there were ever a lot of people who posted on threads in Misfires. It has been characterized as a sandbox or a dunce corner by many who complain that Dave even created it at all. King has frequently mocked it and all of its' participants, just yesterday calling Misfires a Freak Show. Yet he also acts as if it is some strategic high ground that he says he must defend from fools. He can eliminate the biggest fool by following Last Dollar out the door.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Misfires is a freak show.

Geo, I don't stay to get his goat. I'd like to make Misfires less safe for fools.

I am still shaking my head over Caitlyn SKB trying to tell us Last Dollar was a conservative. That's about like saying that George Soros is an NRA supporter. Some lies are too ridiculous to call them lies.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Listen Pal,
your thread is a complete JOKE no anger I,like most of us are laughing at this !
Just look at it,a rally point for all the name calling that could be mustered up and not one "I will sue you" in the bunch !Proving my point !

Could it be Georgie that with all your your whining a cry baby antics you still have not come up with one person I-or any other of those horrible "right wing nuts" have run off here ?

I can name several members that have come and gone for different reasons,mostly I suspect to busy enjoying life then spending it on here 24/7 but only one other guy that played the lawsuit card that was Ed Good,do you really want to be in that company with that clown ?

No go and think of something else smart-ass to say and realize I will not back down,your thread is a big Fucking JOKE

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
Sidelock

Maybe this its it ?

Hillary For Prison 2018
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Anyone who thinks the subject of this thread is unimportant is either foolhardy or judgment proof. Which is it with you Dave?...Geo

Just the two choices there, Pal

Sidelock
Sidelock

geo: lets discuss the following scnario:

a decides to sue b for deformation on the internet. a is known. b is unknown.

first question: does b as an unknown have any legal liability?

second question: if the only way a summons can be served on b is via an ip address search, then how does that search lead a process server to b and to his or her identity and location?

it is my understanding that an ip address search will only lead one to the location of the internet service portal provider, where the ip user accesses the internet. if a court order were obtained, could the portal provider then be required to submit the ip address to the court? if so, one still does not have the id of the offender, only the address of where the offense originated.

so the question remains: how does a process server determine who to serve?

Last edited by ed good; 11/03/15 07:37 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

It's done everyday ed.

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
Sidelock

zapper: please be so kind as to esplain the process as to how the offending party is identified, particularly if there are multiple users on the same network and using the same devices...

Last edited by ed good; 11/03/15 08:13 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Take the course ed. Better yet take the advise his father gave King about litigation...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good
keet:
because of your long history of making false statements

Could you show us an example ?

Page 10 of 18 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.