May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (old colonel, Wild Skies, LRF, Borderbill, Birdog, 1 invisible), 925 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,527
Posts545,844
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18
Sidelock
Sidelock

Law eXpert jOe gives me legal aDvice

Still waiting to hear from ed's lawyer - a couple of years later.

You think you are an expert on everything; tort law, Webley actions, the Webley screw grip, case hardening. You think yOu are an expert on the English gun trade.

Please share some more of your expert knowledge on that AA Brown made Gallyon. Tell us how Webley made everbody's actions.

Maybe tell me what ed's lawyer is going to say to me in that letter he is going to send me someday.

yOu are fUll of iT.

yOu were wrOng, agAin.

Because you are very stUpid you can only type very stUpid stuff.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Wana read some funny chit Ed....

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Judicious use of the moderator's power to ban trolls, trolling, and baiting would also make this a better place.

Talk about a brAin dead mf'R...

Sidelock
Sidelock

You think you are an expert on everything; tort law, Webley actions, the Webley screw grip, case hardening. You think yOu are an expert on the English gun trade.

Please share some more of your expert knowledge on that AA Brown made Gallyon. Tell us how Webley made everbody's actions.

Maybe tell me what ed's lawyer is going to say to me in that letter he is going to send me someday.

yOu are fUll of iT.

yOu were wrOng, agAin.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern

This forum has run just fine for you and a few other rightwingnuts who've bullied a number of good people off the forum.

I am curious who the "good people" are who have been run off this forum by "rightwingnuts"???

I'm also wondering why there isn't similar concern for other good people who have left in disgust after becoming sick of dealing with the leftwingnuts?

We don't see any concern for Jim, aka Italiansxs, or a bunch of other Conservatives (aka rightwingnuts)who have left. We do see King and Replacement still piling on Jim when he isn't even here to defend himself. Jim explained that he was leaving in disgust, but his own explanation has been dishonestly twisted by King to suggest that he was either under some severe mental strain or that he was banned from posting in Misfires.

I'm sure that somehow I am wrong for noticing.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

keith look who is left posting in the Misfires Forum. Practically everyone has left. Amarillo Mike and Hojo have their own thing going. King Brown stays around cause likes to rile you up. Otherwise not many left around here. Not a particularly friendly place. I really don't think many have left due to disgust with liberals. But maybe you could name some.

OK, so maybe it is just the nature of politically dominated forums to devolve into gang tackle bullying. But when what I refer to as "rightwingnuts" begin attacking other conservatives for not being pure enough they are not doing our common cause any favors. We just lose supporters.

My original post was in good faith and contained some information that should be of interest especially in Misfires. You said you had already researched it yourself, so it must be of interest to you at least. Don't attack me (you didn't, Dave K did) for offering the information....Geo

Last edited by Geo. Newbern; 11/02/15 05:59 PM. Reason: added something
Sidelock
Sidelock

Members will note the little fella's continual twisting. Neither Replacement or I piled on Jim. Quite the opposite. Replacement, reporting accurately Jim's latter posts, asked me if the good man I had described is the same Jim. I replied in the affirmative, said he wasn't always that way. He is an honest, reasonable man whose irrational posts appeared to be from stress; he'd rest a while and be back. As for Jim being banned, I referenced the responsibility of all of us to keep the personal out of it, including Dave as administrator, and said we don't know whether Jim left voluntarily or not. Jim's departure was rational and commendable under the circumstances.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Quote:
We do see King and Replacement still piling on Jim when he isn't even here to defend himself.

I did not pile on ISS, I just clarified which Jim was being discussed. As usual, Keith put his own distorted spin on the discussion.

I have had plenty of disagreements with ISS in the past, and we have exchanged several PMs. You have no idea what has transpired.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Replacement

Talking about Italian SxS Jim? Seemed more like a partisan hack, constantly posting poorly thought out diatribes from basement bloggers and right wing nut jobs, often without attribution and sometimes including his own un-noted edits. That Jim?

OK Replacement... I see it now. And so does everyone with half a brain. "Partisan hack"... "posting poorly thought out diatribes..." Yes Replacement, those were some nice clarifications which no reasonable person should think were less than complimentary. Ahem.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
(We don't know if Jim's departure from Misfires was voluntarily or not.) Maliciousness is not permitted on any of the sites where I participate. It degrades the site.

Uh, wrong again King. We actually do know if Jim's departure from Misfires was voluntary or not... because he told us himself why he was leaving. And why was Jim IGNORING your posts? I believe it had something to do with your dishonesty. So who is doing the twisting here? To suggest otherwise can only mean that his departure was involuntary. Since Jim is still posting in other forums here, we can conclude there is no involuntary departure due to illness, death, or being banished by Dave W. Can you provide some other weasel word explanation please?

That's why I asked Dave "to look at" increasingly inflammatory posts while homeland security is collecting metadata zealously into every aspect of our lives. Keeping grief from Dave is his responsibility---and ours.

What you were saying there is that you ratted Jim out to Dave. You have admitted to that before. If you were so concerned about keeping grief from Dave, why did you use his venue to post defamatory comments about Carl Sparkes, the new owner of Jost Winery? Didn't you just reference "the responsibility of all of us to keep the personal out of it, including Dave as administrator."?

You also claim you saw irrationality in Jim's posts but do not see the same irrationality in your posts where you link our vigilance of our 2nd Amendment to your wild-assed claim that we accept mass murders and school shootings. Yet somehow, you do not link your own participation and profit in the wine making industry to the deaths and destruction of lives from drunken driving and excess alcohol consumption.

Democracies make choices. Americans accept mass murder to defend an individual right to bear arms in the name of personal freedom.

Geo, of course I did not attack you. Thanks for noticing. There was no reason to. But I do question what the difference is between what DaveK or I post and what King and Replacement post... except for the obvious dishonest explanations they both gave.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
Amarillo Mike and Hojo have their own thing going.

Amarillo Mike has his own thing going.

Sidelock
Sidelock

yOu are fUll of iT.

yOu were wrOng, agAin.

I am glad to be here.
Page 7 of 18 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 17 18

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.