April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
3 members (skeettx, Argo44, Tim in PA), 375 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,443
Posts544,800
Members14,405
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 58 of 59 1 2 56 57 58 59
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

i think if they drill and develop resources to take the tax burden off of Canadian subjects that will be a good way to fund first nation project and fight the chronic addiction and crime problems.i think it is short sighted to deny this monetary resource.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

lets force oil company to drill in extremely deep places in the gulf and when something goes wrong it makes a disaster of epic proportions because it is a huge job just to shut down a spill.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

King i think all of our energy decisions should be made by people who pretend to be other people for a living ,great idea

Sidelock
Sidelock

mc, the Gulf is one of the world's richest fisheries. A BP here would be a catastrophe. We're world centre of lobster production. If circumstances should warrant drilling---Canada is up to its ears in oil and gas---the oil will still be there. Open and accountable governments allow citizens to make decisions.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, it doesn't matter on whose watch another oil catastrophe happens---and happen it will. Humans make mistakes, on the bridge at Valdez and deck of the BP rig in the Gulf. Citizens own what's in and under the Gulf.

Shell says they can get resources there to cap a blow-out within a month! It hasn't provided answers on safety and environmental effects of drilling and exploration i.e. sound blasts in one of world's great masses of krill.

Not good enough. A moratorium is reasonable under these circumstances. As for a win, of course, naturally. We've already done it with a moratorium on the fabled fisheries straddling the US-Canada border in the Gulf of Maine.

People come first. I've spent months on Galveston Bay.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

OK, time to get back on topic, i.e., showcasing King Brown's anti-gun rhetoric in one convenient location so he can't effectively deny his own words. He still denies them, but he looks foolish, dishonest, and senile.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....Americans choose how they want to live, accept mass murder, mass school executions, mass incarceration (suddenly recognized as wrong). As much as they dislike it, little is done about it. Democracies make choices but few modern countries are as burdened in solving these societal problems as the US with three centuries of a ruinous race legacy.

Then there's this little gem where King attempts to link our Constitutional RKBA to an insane allegation that we "accept" mass murder and mass school shootings:

Democracies make choices. Americans accept mass murder to defend an individual right to bear arms in the name of personal freedom.

When I posted this anti-gun rhetoric in another thread, King's immediate response was, "Evidence please."

Only King could be caught with the smoking gun in his hand and proclaim innocence. The whole exchange can be read in the "300,000,000, Yes 300,000,000" thread beginning with King's post #421751. Pathetically sick.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

[quote=King Brown]Democracies make choices. Americans accept mass murder to defend an individual right to bear arms in the name of personal freedom.

That is not antigun point of view he is just presenting the way things are in USA. As I said before the only way to solve the problem is for more qualified people to carry guns in places like schools. While this will not stop what has been happening from happening again at least those poor souls will not fall defenseless. The other solution is to restrict certain type of guns and high capacity magazines plus have mental evaluation performed by licensed professional prior to someone buying a firearm instead of the gun buyer checking off box saying they have not been judged insane. Will second solution help a lot. Not really.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....A BP here would be a catastrophe. We're world centre of....

Hmmm, so I guess you are a 'not in my back yard kinda guy'. I wonder if that trudeau talking point about 'welcoming immigrants' means that jihadis can set up 'mosqs' training camps in NS?

If a poor single mom signs a pledge to go a hundred percent green and volunteers all her spare time to reforestation and habitat enhancement for endangered species, would you deny her the desperate need for subsidized bp heating oil to get her malnourished kids through the most brutal up coming NS blizzard season? Did I mention, I did come up for air, and the mom's a minority?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, it doesn't matter on whose watch another oil catastrophe happens---and happen it will. Humans make mistakes....

King, I'm offended.

I said it happened to be on someones watch, the 'problem' was the leadership to fix the 'mistake'. Ask Bill, he would entrust his grandkids future access to national forests to this 'environmentalist'. You do know, the only required solution is to apologize, if and only if the political heat gets turned up too much by the radical lefties, eh.

Did I ever tell you the story about the President who was responsible for causing hurricane katrina? His crime, after numerous investigations, being a Republican. He tried to say, hey bro it's the weather, but the evidence was stacked against him because he was preempted by dem talking points about R responsibility for 'climate change'.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I only remember your praising Castro for his preparations for Katrina compared to Brownie's incompetence in New Orleans.

Page 58 of 59 1 2 56 57 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.