May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (Jeremy Pearce, smlekid, Jimmy W, cpa), 932 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,527
Posts545,844
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 27 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 26 27
Sidelock
Sidelock

OWEbama inspired the Arab Spring for his fellow Muslims...actually thinking they would behave like humans.

The liberals are asking us to give Obama time.
We agree, and think 25 to life would be Appropriate.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I always thought mushroom picking and eating should be left to Eastern Europeans like eating puffer fish should be left to the Asians. Not following this advise could truly have unwanted consequences which could apparently be worse then death.
Yep by pulling the troops out BHO really "threw some sand" into the engine of neocon dream of restructuring the Middle East. Gee, if they call upon the military to put feet on the ground again there might be revolt. You know, like if "I" trade my gas guzzling pickup or SUV for a Prius do "I" still have to go?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Rocky Mtn Bill, show us some proof that Bush or Cheney fudged the intel which fooled your precious Democrats into supporting taking out Saddam. Are you just parroting more DNC bullshit, or are you making another not so honest mistake?

You could pretend to just ignore me. I can see the estrogen oozing out of you. Sorry to hear that Misfires raises your blood pressure. As your fellow anti-gun gunner supporter King Brown says... if you're not having fun by ignoring someone like a menstruating female... you're not living.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I know why Americans won't give up their guns, and generally shouldn't do so. I also believe there are limits to "individual freedom."

Hey King, didn't you recently say that our desire for individual freedom has led to an acceptance of mass murder?

Why yes you did, you old anti-gunner in denial!

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Democracies make choices. Americans accept mass murder to defend an individual right to bear arms in the name of personal freedom.

Do you still want to try to tell us that you are not anti-gun?

Would you care to extend this line of logic to your questionable Award Winning Wine making activities, and then link that to an acceptance of Canadian Drunk Driving fatalities? How many kids have you killed because of your greedy participation in the intoxicant industry?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Following up on some observations based on Kings comments yesterday. King has described how he is voting for Justin Trudeau and the Liberals in our upcoming election, despite not being the leader or the party of his choice. He is doing this, in what's called up here as "strategic voting" to do his best to ensure that a Conservative does not win in his local riding.

For those who say there is little media bias, as our election date has drawn near, ALL the fifth estate has been on a "strategic voting" article/news story binge!! Very few articles (none) about how in our last election they were calling, based on polls, for a Liberal win (just as they are now. But lots subtly and not so subtly instruction on the value of strategic voting.

And in other news, despite the ridiculously blatant attempt by the officials to swing the game in the Rangers favour with the most ridiculous call in the history of baseball during the 7th inning, Toronto finished their (late start) three game sweep of the Rangers to advance to the next round!

And the safe looks great!

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

My Rack holds 24 guns. It was an old library bookshelf I picked up for a few bucks at auction. It's one of those types that probably held magazines, much wider at the bottom. I made the butt-rack at the top so the guns are racked muzzle down.

Last edited by Ken61; 10/15/15 03:42 PM.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ken, my current safe is a Cabela's branded safe that was touted to hold 24 guns. Maybe hand guns if you piled them up! So I threw out the racking that came with it and had one made to my own design out of walnut. That was back in the day before I knew about muzzle up or muzzle down.

Hold twenty guns, sixteen SxS and 4 single barrel. Gets a bit tight if they are scoped rifles. I'm down to just one of those so no big deal at the moment.

Here's the new safe. Double doors, deeper, wider and 2.5 times as heavy. Will be installing LED lighting and a rack similar to my other rack.

I have given a lot of thought to the muzzle up or down issue. I'm sticking to muzzle up. Here's why. I have a muzzle down rack for the Cabela's safe. I have found that In the normal course of events, taking them in and out is safer muzzle up. Fewer accidental "safe kisses" Given that I don't over oil my guns, I have little fear that muzzle up will be contributing to new damage to any of my guns. But my general level of klutziness may.

And now we return you to our regularly scheduled programming.

The world cries out for such: he is needed & needed badly- the man who can carry a message to Garcia
Sidelock
Sidelock

James, talk about a punk's game! Yes, I planned to vote for Trudeau if the Liberal candidate was leading in our constituency.

Now, I must vote for Mulcair on principle because the Liberals are back to their old cronyism, which is why I never voted Liberal.

I envy your equanimity voting for Harper!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Wow, that's a lot of gymnastics just to send the message that conservatives are bad. Instead of connect the dots, all ya gotta do down here is pretend to feel guilty about something. Like me, I gotta vote for hill because she'll grant absolution for my misogynistic ways. That's easier though, I was going to vote for perot to keep that uncle tom Carson out of the big house.

Last edited by craigd; 10/15/15 06:46 PM. Reason: Thanking cback for adding pictures.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I don't think of conservatives as bad, Craig. Their federal leader started here with a radical conservative rump on the prairies, proposing a firewall from the rest of Canada, sucked in progressives to form a big-tent Conservative Party of Canada, broke every promise except one: Canada would be a different place when he was finished with it---and it is, sadly. Conservatives bailing out leave the party with 25 per cent less support than when it started. That's not bad. My closest gunning buddies are true-blue Tories. One has a big $41.50 sign on his lawn: "I am a conservative but I'm voting against Harper."

Page 8 of 27 1 2 6 7 8 9 10 26 27

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.