April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
5 members (Drew Hause, WBLDon, DaveB, Argo44, Jimmy W), 1,043 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,435
Posts544,724
Members14,402
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
If you and your senile buddy only knew as much as you two morons thought you did....

Originally Posted By: Ted Schefelbein

I'm pretty sure that when you actually started arguing with actual English gunmakers, on what type of action we were looking at, us two didn't look like morons.

Somebody did, don't get me wrong. It just wasn't us.

Laughed out loud!

sEE wrOng-agAin-jOe argue about English actions with English gunmakers, AA Brown vs. Webley

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=293759&page=1

In this thread jOe argues with everybody about everything. He is wrong over and over. I like the "fake screw" bit myself.

Do you even own a double gun?

I do own a double gun...chit fer brains can you legally own a modern gun ?

As far as the "fake hinge pin screw"...it's very common on later English box lock guns.

On later box locks the hinge pin size was increased and although to some because of engraving they might appear to be removable a lot are not.

If you and your senile buddy only knew as much as you two morons thought you did....

I guess you missed my reply.

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

You can't have it both ways... unless you are a lying Liberal who hopes and prays (wishes) that most people are too dumb to see through your dishonesty.

You still don't think chit fer brains Amarillo Mike is one of them do you ?

Or is it that you are too scared to call him out for fear of attack...like he's did to me ?

Now jOe, I am not attacking yOu, I am hOusebreaking yOu.

And yOu started all of this by making several pitiful attempts to insult me, which I ignored. But, because yOu are very stUpid, yOu kept on. And so I took on the chore of training yOu so yOu will be fit company.

I do sympathize with yOu, just a little. I imagine that it is unpleasant to be hOusebroken in yOur sixth decade. But that is not my fault since yOu should have been hOusebroken in yOur first decade.

And, in my experience, keith isn't afraid of debating anyone on the board.

What a whIny little [censored] yOu turned out to be. Because yOu are very stUpid I expected hOusebreaking yOu to be a challenge. But I never expected yOu be so fearful and intimidated by the prOcess. It turns out that yOu are what we call a "soft" dog. A sOft dOg can't take much pressure. If a trainer puts pressure on a sOft dOg the dOg rolls over on its back, pEEs itsElf, and whImpers. In the quote above look at how dEsperate yOu are as you try to shAme keith into protecting yOu, whimpering and whIning that I "attack" yOu.

yOu are a whIny, ignOrant, cOwardly, stUpid, skUlking, sUlking, ill-mAnnered, mEan spirited, bigOted, sOft dOg.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I'm pretty sure that when you actually started arguing with actual English gunmakers, on what type of action we were looking at, us two didn't look like morons.

Laughed out loud!

sEE wrOng-agAin-jOe argue about English actions with English gunmakers, AA Brown vs. Webley

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

jOe because you are very stupid you think you are the first one that ever thought of editing someone's quote to make it say something that it didn't say.

Because you are very stupid you can only type very stupid stuff.

-------------------------------------------------

If I'm so stupid then why do you keep posting the same thing over and over....

Because I enjoy ridiculing you stUpid. You showed both your ignorance and your stupidity in the exchange of posts below. I bring them to the top so that those few who haven't seen the stupid stuff your wrote in this thread will have a chance to see it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
Korematsu was very possibly the worst USSC decision ever made. It could just as easily have been the HomelessJOe, O'Mally, Dago, Mick, Spic, Chink, or Tutsi decision.

Sorry but when you're at war you do what you have to do....no amount of liberal crap ever one a war.

Originally Posted By: GLS

And neither did "stupid crap".

As for "Liberal Crap", Earl Warren, while attorney general of California endorsed and supported internment. In 1942, he ran and was elected governor making internment part of his platform. Roosevelt signed the excutive order implementing it. His appointees on SCOTUS upheld Korematsu.

jOe, because you are very stupid, I am going to explain both the meaning and the point of GLS' post. Because otherwise its meaning will go over your head and you will make another very stupid reply. And that very stupid reply will be another very stupid reply that doesn't have anything to do with anything.

FDR and Earl Warren were liberals; very, very, very liberal liberals. The internment of those US citizens of Japanese descent was ordered by a very liberal liberal, not a conservative. And the US won WWII while led by a liberal, FDR.

Almost all of the infringement of state's rights that occurred after the end of Reconstruction started with FDR. And almost all of that Federal power grab by FDR was ruled constitutional by a liberal Supreme Court appointed by FDR. And later led by Earl Warren.

Because you are very stUpid, you can only type very stUpid stUff. But I have discovered how much I enjoy making fun of mean-spirited stUpid bigots. So please, KEEP ON TYPING!

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike

Laughed out loud!

With all the chit yOu've spread on yOurself at some point what's left to do....

Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

jOe because you are very stupid you think you are the first one that ever thought of editing someone's quote to make it say something that it didn't say.

Because you are very stupid you can only type very stupid stuff.

-------------------------------------------------

If I'm so stupid then why do you keep posting the same thing over and over....

Because I enjoy ridiculing you stUpid. You showed both your ignorance and your stupidity in the exchange of posts below. I bring them to the top so that those few who haven't seen the stupid stuff your wrote in this thread will have a chance to see it.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
Korematsu was very possibly the worst USSC decision ever made. It could just as easily have been the HomelessJOe, O'Mally, Dago, Mick, Spic, Chink, or Tutsi decision.

Sorry but when you're at war you do what you have to do....no amount of liberal crap ever one a war.

Originally Posted By: GLS

And neither did "stupid crap".

As for "Liberal Crap", Earl Warren, while attorney general of California endorsed and supported internment. In 1942, he ran and was elected governor making internment part of his platform. Roosevelt signed the excutive order implementing it. His appointees on SCOTUS upheld Korematsu.

jOe, because you are very stupid, I am going to explain both the meaning and the point of GLS' post. Because otherwise its meaning will go over your head and you will make another very stupid reply. And that very stupid reply will be another very stupid reply that doesn't have anything to do with anything.

FDR and Earl Warren were liberals; very, very, very liberal liberals. The internment of those US citizens of Japanese descent was ordered by a very liberal liberal, not a conservative. And the US won WWII while led by a liberal, FDR.

Almost all of the infringement of state's rights that occurred after the end of Reconstruction started with FDR. And almost all of that Federal power grab by FDR was ruled constitutional by a liberal Supreme Court appointed by FDR. And later led by Earl Warren.

Because you are very stUpid, you can only type very stUpid stUff. But I have discovered how much I enjoy making fun of mean-spirited stUpid bigots. So please, KEEP ON TYPING!

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Laughed out loud!

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Laughed out loud!

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Laughed out loud!

I am glad to be here.
Page 11 of 14 1 2 9 10 11 12 13 14

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.