April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (rtw), 1,050 guests, and 5 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,468
Posts545,139
Members14,409
Most Online1,271
Apr 26th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
....It is the most asinine idea I have heard in some time in my opinion. Please go ahead and lay out a well reasoned argument....

You already said if he were the candidate, you'd stay home and not even vote. Isn't it asinine to come out of the woodwork for a personal attack against a candidate from a nonvoter. King might say the republican is required to make their case and stump with civility, while opponents can counter with name calling. Weird, huh.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Boy Craig you have that whole victim thing down pat. Seeing as how we are yet to find out who will be the party nominee I think there is still a good chance I will vote. Notice I said it was an asinine idea but did not call anyone a name.

How about that well reasoned argument? With family close to the border with Canada I am concerned for any threats they may be under. Why is it we need that wall? Are they stealing our jobs? Anchor babies? Who knows, maybe those damn Canucks are really a bunch of Jihadist in disguise.......

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

You only need the wall constructed in more densely populated areas. The rest could be patrolled by high tech surveillance plus US military units through rotation system. The troops from oversees could participate in these rotations. For example with many NATO members in Europe I see no reason to station US troops in Eastern Europe.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....How about that well reasoned argument? With family close to the border with Canada I am concerned for any threats they may be under. Why is it we need that wall? Are they stealing our jobs? Anchor babies? Who knows, maybe those damn Canucks are really a bunch of Jihadist in disguise....

Whoa Steve, me too. It's just the idea that's asinine.

As for the Canadian border, just ask Jm, he seems to think so. Me, I don't know a whole bunch about Canada, so I've had 'conversations' with King.

Just in the last couple of years, there's been a disturbing trend towards more and more violence, but in truth Canadian gun violence has been on the rise for generations, coinciding with the influx of middle easterners. Across Canada, they're implementing bits and pieces of sharia into local and national law. The waterways around Canada are known open pathways to all of North America for jihadi's.

I'm a 'concerned' victim already, because tails always wag the US dog and the jihadis don't need disguises. You draw your own conclusions.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

My conclusion......a fabricated problem in a lame attempt to get people to the voting booth....reminds me an awful lot of the fictitious "war on women".

I'm still waiting for a reasonable argument validating the idea on wall between the US and Canada.

Shari law is NOT part of the Canadian law system but it sure does sound scary.....

http://www.canadianlawsite.ca/sharia-law-canada.htm

Last edited by SKB; 08/31/15 12:37 PM.

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

The way things are going in the USA I would say Canadians should construct a wall separating them from the United States. It is the Canadians that should be concerned not the other way around. crazy

Sidelock
Sidelock

My conclusion......a fabricated problem in a lame attempt to get people to the voting booth....reminds me an awful lot of the fictitious "war on women".

I'm still waiting for a reasonable argument....

....Shari law is NOT part of the Canadian law system but it sure does sound scary....

Hey Steve, I'm with you on that Canadian law thing. Don't shoot the messenger, it's nothing more than 'conversation'. I'm all for keeping it civil.

I have a little issue here though. There isn't a bit of similarity with 'the fictitious war on women'. I can't determine anything 'reasonable' about the use of 'fictitious'. It may be used as window dressing occasionally by some that lean left, but it's never really questioned, huh.

Interesting eh, something may be believed to be fictitious, but it's just not enough to try to stop them in the booth. I think you may be a Cruz fan. My understanding is that only three donors are funding the majority of his campaign so far. Are you one of them? Seems a little fabricated, eh.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Both issues are completed fabricated to stir up the base Craig and I'm pretty sure you can see that as well.

So why do we need that wall?

I'm no Cruz fan.........

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

....So why do we need that wall?....

I, only me, think we 'need the wall' in this limited example because it points out the disparity that folks should keep in mind when we kid ourselves that it should be about the issues.

As far as why a candidate, Gov. Walker, thinks we need a wall, we should probably be asking him. If he has good reasons, then he makes his case even if we don't like him. If he's stirring up the base, then we accept that as the 'punks game' like we've been told to accept tripe, when the strategy is used by the left.

If the issues are really important to us, and he doesn't make his case, then it should reflect on him and his candidacy. Did I mention he also hates workers, yup, all of 'em, bad, bad fellow, he is.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Walker doesn't think the US needs a wall. He said it's worth reviewing. The poor guy was asked a silly question. Running for office, he tries to please everyone.

Media runs with it. CBC national radio carried it this morning as a parting kicker, the last item for a smile; crazy American politics.

It should be no reflection on Walker. He played to the peanut gallery as politicians are obliged to do.

Page 14 of 15 1 2 12 13 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.