April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (bushveld, 67galaxie, LeFusil, 4 invisible), 1,012 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,466
Posts545,106
Members14,409
Most Online1,258
Mar 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

Keeping in mind, I am only here to lie and obfuscate, whilest demeaning and eroding your national constitution, I happen to believe illegal immigration can be managed for fee.

I also think that putting farmers in jail for hiring them, fining contractors that are caught paying them, closing the Walmarts that provide financial services to them, and then ending subsistence social programs that feed them will gut the bottom end of illegal immigration.

At the top end, cherry pick the H1b's and E1's. 10 years of net paid federal income tax before entertaining a citizenship app. Family reunification for fee.

Draw a line in the sand. End 14th amendment birth rights. At midnight 2017.

Eliminate the attraction, and you won't have them.
Punish the source. Employer's.

But you would have to pay more for a tomato, or for concrete work, or painting.

But hey, I'm only here to lie and undermine your constitution.

Out there doing it best I can.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ClapperZapper
Keeping in mind, I am only here to lie and obfuscate, whilest demeaning and eroding your national constitution, I happen to believe illegal immigration can be managed for fee.

I also think that putting farmers in jail for hiring them, fining contractors that are caught paying them, closing the Walmarts that provide financial services to them, and then ending subsistence social programs that feed them will gut the bottom end of illegal immigration.

At the top end, cherry pick the H1b's and E1's. 10 years of net paid federal income tax before entertaining a citizenship app. Family reunification for fee.

Draw a line in the sand. End 14th amendment birth rights. At midnight 2017.

Eliminate the attraction, and you won't have them.

Yes, that seems quite reasonable and that is why it would never work in the USA. The bottom line is if everyone followed the law and did what they supposed to we would not need to go through the expense of buildin "Wall of USA". The problems with most Americans is that they want their cake and eat it to. In real world things do work out that way.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
....Where were you rapid conservatives when this issue was at its peak under Bush 43?....

....Now that Gay marriage has been settled illegal immigration is the far rights new rally call....

How about taking a quick look at the source. 'Pew estimates based on residual methodology applied to March supplements to' three different surveys. I doubt you'd switch to a new stock finish based on mumbo jumbo like that, why would you take it as gospel just to attack political preferences that you don't like.

Do the math. If you believe your starting point under 43, death rates alone wouldn't reduce it to the claimed number today. Your article says bo's policy is the most significant protections against deportation since 1986. Are you claiming no illegals have crossed in to the US since Bush 43, and bo is 'protecting' prior illegals?

Far right rally call? You make it sound like a party platform, when you know Trump is the sole person who not only framed the topic in a specific nonpc way, but has the ability to deliver the message. Bo campaigned as a race baiting base stirrer, then in the general election he drifted towards the center, 'clearly' defining his views on marriage. Of course, by his leadership, the 'issue' was settled 180* to his campaign promises.

Why can't it be concluded that you criticize only one side for specific political agenda goals?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Not wanting larger bureaucracy (larger government) what wee need to do is round up those that want to deport them to handle the deportations for free. No salary and benefits. Would that work for you folks?

Sidelock
Sidelock

No, the donor class needs cheap labor under the ruse of competition.
I willingly admit I have felt the joy of hiring illegals. The way they cowed before me. Knowing that with but the wave of my hand, all they had could be lost. They shook like dogs before my mighty fist. they looked over their shoulders as I strutted around, waiting for the lash. Just like my setters.
And then when they expected to be paid full wages, I cheated them. I was absolutely drunk with power!

And, I made twice as much money on the concrete they finished.
I loved how they cooked their little burritos under the hood of their car.

And then there's those inscrutable chinamen at the local hog trough. I know they buy that fake chicken with food stamp money. And then they sell all I can eat for $6.99! I get my taxes back from those blood sucking leeches one plate at a time! And of course when I want a massage, their daughters are verry verry skilled. No doubt Grandma teaches them.

And don't get me started on those Haji's at the dirty little bodega down the street. That place is infested with them! I swear they are breeding them down in the basement.

No sirree, America is for 'mericans, and we best stamp out these lizards before there ain't none left fer us!

Sidelock
Sidelock

....Eliminate the attraction, and you won't have them.

Not a lie, but not relaying your real world experiences with facts.

Once a pathway to citizenship, that makes you feel good, happens, are these righteous laborers going to continue to supply tomatoes and concrete for the same rate, or will labor and tax law 'adjust' the prices of your elitist example.

Your sanctuary cities are not out in the crop fields. Just because you poke fun at obfuscation, doesn't mean it isn't so.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lefty Stevie SKB has offered up a link to information that is so full of obvious flaws that only an idiot would think that it is factual.

Here again, is the lie about the present numbers of illegal immigrants, 11.3 million in 2014. It appears that 11 million has been the magic acceptable number adopted by the Left. The number has been claimed at or around 11 million for well over a decade as hundreds of thousands pour across the border each year. As craigd advises, "Do the math." This alleged research shows that the number of illegals has been decreasing when anyone with eyes can see for themselves that it is increasing. Who is doing a census on undocumented and illegal people hiding in the shadows?

I am one Conservative here who was very critical of immigration and border security under Bush 43. It was also bad under Bush 41 and worse under Bill Clinton. But you have to be an idiot or an agenda driven liar to try to claim that the problem has lessened under Obama. The fact that it is attracting more attention because of the obvious increase in illegals is responsible for much of Trump's attraction to Republicans and Democrats who are sick of it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craigd, I make less money because of illegal immigration and the way it suppresses wages for bottom tier labor.

I am also serious that our big cities are violent $hitholes full of useable bottom tier labor.
I was serious about fee based labor. You want in? Pay me. 30 60 90 day tickets. Employer verification of eligibility to work. Big fines. Jail cells.

And adjust the constitution to end birth right citizenship.

Sidelock
Sidelock

This CrapperZapper is all over the toilet bowl this morning. First he tells us that farmers and contractors who hire illegals should be fined, then he claims that he himself used illegal immigrant labor.

It made him a lot of money, and it also caused him to make less money. How can that be?

He was drunk with power because of his illegal hiring practices, yet he says he wants it to end because it suppresses wages and violators should face big fines and jail. Is this guy on drugs... or what?

I think he should turn himself in for violating the law and most likely not paying Social Security taxes, Unemployment and Workers Comp Insurance, Health Insurance, etc. for his illegal alien employees. Better to do it now under Obama when their is practically blanket amnesty and extremely lax enforcement.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....illegal immigration and the way it suppresses wages for bottom tier labor.

I am also serious that our big cities are violent $hitholes full of useable bottom tier labor....

I just do not believe this is true in general. Inner cities do not have a 'usable' pool of labor. There is a potential pool, but facts say that potential is not able to be tapped.

Take detroit, a clear labor pool exidus, maybe not all bottom tier. How come illegal mexicans are tending crop fields and those workers headed elsewhere. If you felt the pressure of illegal competition for cheap labor, it was one of the rare example where legal citizens were willing to take the job, as you mentioned, for a price.

If you can truly identify usable bottom tier labor, then they shouldn't be paid to sit on their hindsides. There's your enforcement budget and then some, if there's a will to enforce.

Page 4 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.