April
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (WJW), 1,065 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,469
Posts545,142
Members14,409
Most Online1,299
Apr 26th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 59 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 58 59
mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

its church doctrine and you are off base.and missed my point,if you are a catholic you accept the resurrection as fact and not a point of debate.in fact. Jesus was a jew kept kosher, observed the Sabbath and ritual bath.and temple.you don't change church doctrine to be politically correct.even though sol of tarsis my have done exactly that.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
....Constitutions can't be compared to the Bible but they also have similarly changing interpretations....

....I referred to the United Church of Canada as a trailblazer because its actions, which did NOT accommodate the majority membership, are increasingly accepted by churches and governments as laws to live by....

....Love comes first.

Why you secular progressive sly fox, you have been thinking about it. Left comes first.

Admittedly, it's a small component, but key to the strategy. Gov baits 'em in by creating a 'church', then does the ole switch-a-roo force feeds 'em new laws to live by.

If a heart is busy feeling good, are you sure there's room in it for selfless love. Loving friends and family is easy. Isn't it interesting that the only other 'love' is being an agenda compliant 'citizen'.

If you serve a whine before its time, why does it pair so well with shellfish?

Sidelock
Sidelock

mc, I don't criticize what Christians believe in matters of their faith. I have a spiritual life and others have theirs. Proof of vast differences of doctrine, dogma and scripture is the splintering of the "One True Church" into thousands of Christian denominations with their own biblical interpretations of resurrection, infallibility of the pope, immaculate conception, dietary laws, of how we should live etc.

I believe Jesus would prefer questioning followers than ones who accept everything as it's written without questioning. In my region, Acadian and Irish Catholic congregations have different relationships with church authority; the Irish defer, the Acadians more likely to tell off their priests on their performance. Churches are changing and reforming all the time, the Catholic Church particularly, now cleaning up Vatican fraud and criminal priests, with a pope who declares on sexual orientation "Who am I to judge."

I can speak of only my experience as the son of a Baptist mother who followed the Old Testament dietary laws, and an Anglican father whose mother was a British Israelite believing the British were one of the 10 lost tribes of Israel. My father was accepted into the Catholic Church not believing in the immaculate, infallibility or resurrection. There are always those who sniff around and challenge and denounce others' authenticity but I was there as his caregiver through it all. It's a true story.

And think of it, mc, what church would shut the door if you asked to come in--- even at the last minute, at the last breath, as my Catholic priest friends say?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Craig, don't get big-headed. You're the only member who provides me with a burst-out spontaneous laugh. I had left my post to mc on arrival at the house of a friend, finished and posted it later without noticing your post above. Whine and shellfish, chewing of cud and cloven hooves, fish with fins and scales are a perfect fit. Thank you.

Sidelock
Sidelock

"You're the only member who provides me with a burst-out spontaneous laugh."

king: i am hurt and discouraged....but, i will suck it up and try to do better...

yuck, yuck, yuck!

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Don't feel bad. Neither of us are smart enough to be satirical. Craig sneaks it in now and then.

mc Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

the pope is the vicar of Christ,and if the pope takes the bible literally the the pope must judge.churches will be forced to accept and administer ,against there doctrine and teaching, this is the problem that's coming. but it will be christian churches not muslim or jewish that suffer and Christians have to defend them selves jews don't want you, muslims don't want you,and will close the door on you.you are not a catholic unless you believe in the resurrection.and the trinity.

keith Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

mc, King Brown picks and chooses what he wants to believe and frequently lies about the rest. I provided links proving that the United Church of Canada had a huge decline in membership after adopting radical and obviously unpopular views. King would have you believe that adoption of those views has led to overflowing Churches.

You can Google it for yourself to see who is lying.... again.

Same thing with his cock and bull story of his fathers conversion. Obviously, you know something about the requirements for adult baptism for Catholics. King can not and will not name any Catholic clerics who would baptize someone who did not believe in the most basic and crucial tenet of Catholicism... the Resurrection of Jesus.

What a disgusting fraud.

Last edited by keith; 08/23/15 06:40 PM.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES, YES,,,

KING BROWN IS AN ANTIGUNNER...

NOW WILL YOU LEAVE IT ALONE?

AN MIKIE...YOU AN JoE GOTTA GET A ROOM...

Last edited by ed good; 08/23/15 06:55 PM.

keep it simple and keep it safe...
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: ed good

AN MIKIE...YOU AN JoE GOTTA GET A ROOM...

Oh no. I've told jOe over and over that I like women and only women. But he just never takes the hint. Keeps trying to get my address so he can send his panties to me. Asks me if I dream about him at night. And then I tell him again I only date women.

I notice he has been being really nice to you lately. Gosh, I hope he has switched his obsession from me to you. I know you spent some time in Florida awhile back. On your next trip South you might stop in and see jOe. I bet jOe would play Deliverance with you.

You two will have to work out which one squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaals like a piggy though.

I am glad to be here.
Page 30 of 59 1 2 28 29 30 31 32 58 59

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.