May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
1 members (GETTEMANS), 287 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,523
Posts545,814
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
Sidelock
Sidelock

King, what part of "Jim IGNORES all of your posts because he became fed up with your dishonesty." do you not understand?

Actually, all of us are fed up with your incessant lies and bullshit, but we look at it as a lesson in how Liberal Left Liars operate.

When do you plan to go back to the thread where you made the insane claim that Conservative Republican Presidents outspend Liberal Democrats such as your Magic Negro Obama who himself added 55% to our National Debt in a bit over 6 years? You're so big on demanding proof, yet you refuse to prove your bullshit.

Of course, it would be impossible to prove because it was just another of your many lies. You are a disgusting fraud.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Keith:
Next thing you'll hear from Brown is a demand for proof that the ultrasound is a legitimate one! This guy's audacity is beyond belief!
But then again the apologist for the Black thugs that trashed Baltimore is in all likelihood liable to claim that the ultrasound in my previous post doesn't depict a Human Being.
Denial of facts and reality is something Libtards specialize in.
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I respect your opinion....

....Similarly, I deserve your respect for my opinion on abortion. It is a divisive issue in families, our countries, our board. Respect does not impute opinions or motives to persons you don't know, or imply liberals don't think of fetuses as people.

You're mature enough to know one size does not fit all.

What difference does it make if feelings can be attached to an issue just to use them as the reason to justify meaningless respect.

The concept of the rainbow is, one size doesn't fit all, but you vote, act and appear like you support our side of the line, or else. Do libs actively or tacitly 'disrespect' any folks of a different ideology if they don't like something. Does the concept of respect only get rolled out by libs as a polite way of telling the losers to pipe down?

Sidelock
Sidelock

You're so often over-the-top with your posts, Jim, a reference please to Cruz calling PP a criminal enterprise. Even as no more than an opinion, it doesn't come under defamation of character.

The lying fraud King Brown obviously didn't even look at the link Jim had provided before demanding proof of Ted Cruz' allegation about PP. He just needed to attempt to discredit Jim, even as he continues to spout lies and bullshit without any proof of his own. One can only imagine the bitter outrage that King Brown would display if certain state Department of Corrections officials were caught on video discussing the sale of body parts from executed murderers.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/cruz-p...ustom_click=rss

There it is again you lying fraud. Try actually reading and comprehending before you come back with your knee-jerk put downs. It was right there for you to see. As plain as your dishonesty and faux civility is to us.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim, what to make of of your claim that Cruz called Planned Parenthood a criminal enterprise?

The little fella posted what Cruz said to support your claim, quoting Cruz directly:

"Today the U.S. Department of Justice should open a criminal investigation into whether Planned Parenthood nationally is a criminal enterprise breaking the law," Cruz said on the lawn on the Capitol."

Please find where Cruz said PP is a criminal enterprise. Or are the Terrible Twins specializing in denial of facts and reality---again?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Liberals, all liberals, Jim?

Would you be so kind as to list the liberals campaigning as pro-life? I have no interest in the situation in Canada.

Jim H.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Feelings and the way we express them do make a difference, Craig. Friends who have different opinions from mine are no less my friends. It's not "support my side of the line, or else." That's neither friendship nor conversation.

There is a difference in our countries of mutual respect concerning how others feel about issues. Americans out of their country often tell my wife and I that they wish they could discuss important matters at home openly without trying to impress or rancour.

The US is strangled by polarization. It's deplorable. It shows everywhere. Manners are at a premium. How has it come to this? You and I weren't brought up that way.

Sidelock
Sidelock

I was referring to your post about liberals generally. Conservatives are no less in their diversity of opinions (and why I admire Boehner for his cool in difficult job). I was not referring to politicians aspiring to the presidency.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim, what to make of of your claim that Cruz called Planned Parenthood a criminal enterprise?

The little fella posted what Cruz said to support your claim, quoting Cruz directly:

"Today the U.S. Department of Justice should open a criminal investigation into whether Planned Parenthood nationally is a criminal enterprise breaking the law," Cruz said on the lawn on the Capitol."

Please find where Cruz said PP is a criminal enterprise. Or are the Terrible Twins specializing in denial of facts and reality---again?

Little King is clearly showing his stupidity here... along with his lack of comprehension. Does he seriously expect us to believe that Cruz asked for a Dept. of Justice investigation into Planned Parenthood's reprehensible actions which were caught on videotape, because he believes they are innocent?

No denial of facts here Little King. No utilizing your so-called craft of journalism to justify the use of weasel words. Simply taking the clear and direct content of Cruz' words and the entire content of his speech to draw a rational and unmistakeable conclusion about his belief that PP is a criminal enterprise.

Why don't you tell us what you think he was trying to say you lying fraud?

Feelings and the way we express them do make a difference, Craig. Friends who have different opinions from mine are no less my friends. It's not "support my side of the line, or else." That's neither friendship nor conversation

Are we still friends Little King? I sure hope not. I would have to be extremely desperate to consider a lying piece of crap like you as a friend. You are not a friend to anyone here when all you do is lie to us. J C Hannum surely knows you will never supply the proof he requested above because it was just another lie from you.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Where in my post did I say liberals generally? You know I was referring to the liberal talking points. I was not referring to presidential candidates either. Please present a list of liberal candidates running for any office as pro life.

If there is a significant number of pro life liberals, certainly it would not be at all difficult to find candidates who also support this position.

Edited to add the word liberal to define candidates omitted in error in original post. (Just to eliminate confusion or parsing.)

Last edited by JCHannum; 07/29/15 04:05 PM.

Jim H.
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.