March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
1 members (1 invisible), 298 guests, and 1 robot.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,373
Posts543,977
Members14,389
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'd take a careful look at corruption. It tends to happen when no expense is spared.

I agree. Back to that human trait called greed. Greed has no political ideology. The guy who ran the medical helicopter servce, 'Orange', bled millions out of the provincial goverment. Don't think he went to jail either.

D.

Last edited by dal; 07/22/15 12:03 PM.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: lonesome roads
Stella Artois in a bottle, 800 thread count sheets, crystal glasses...me thinks you're (it's you're dal) gay.

Hey lonesome, can you believe this guy? Our multi-millionaire braggart still hasn't mastered third grade grammar and phonetics. Maybe he made his millions as a professional NBA player. Too bad he already told us he's Canadian. If he'd told us he was from the states, he could be bragging to us about his Congressional Medal of Honor. The only thing missing is hearing about his close personal relationship with JFK, MLK, and dating Jackie Kennedy.

I loved this remark from dal to J.R.B., or you, or both:

Originally Posted By: dal
As for being gay, well, if being gay is me….and being straight is you….I’d rather be gay then live your sorry life. Most of the gays I know…own their own business. What business do you own that bought you that hub cap?

Seriously??? dal is essentially telling us he's rather sidle up to some other man's hairy ass than drink from a hub cap? This freakin' place is getting as bad as San Francisco. We could probably all afford Hollands and Purdeys as truck guns if we got smart and sold gay wedding cakes! Is it just me, or does anyone else see the inconsistency of a self-professed rich guy who is simultaneously critical of the wealthy late Sam Walton's business model. Sam wasn't so pretentious as to drive a Yaris. He drove an old pick-up truck. He also owned a pretty successful business even though he was heterosexual. Go figure.

It must be that crude brandy distilled from fermented lichens and moss that they drink up there. Or maybe the alcohol leached the lead out of the crystal glasses. Or both. Pass that hub cap over here please. I need a shot of Kentucky bullshit solvent.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

LOL...that was good keith.

.....Hollands and Purdeys...

If have some spare cash, I'd rather search out a 20ga. A grade, A.H.Fox. I heard they got it 'right'.

You can make brandy from lichen and moss? Next time I'm at the cottage, up in the muskoka's, I'll gather some up. Any around your cottage?

D.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

...bragging to us about his Congressional Medal of Honor.

I watched Forrest Gump, so I believe it's called 'The Medal of Honor'

Something I would not joke about BTW, but go ahead.

D.

Page 13 of 13 1 2 11 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.