May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
5 members (MattH, Thymepeace, Argo44, Themauserkid, bushveld), 736 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,506
Posts545,614
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
Sidelock
Sidelock

"Please define 'radical Christianity' for us. I have never heard that term before and the only thing that come to mind is fundamentalist.?
Jim"

Since Jim, a Christian, never heard of the term outside of fundamentalism, I provided radical Christian belief in American Evangelism alone, with all the twists and turns of a soap opera.

Apolitical fundamentalism was dropped in the 40s for Evangelicalism, promoting conservative Christian values through political activism as exhibited regularly in Misfires.

For all the talk of separation of church and state, radical Christianity will significantly influence your 2016 electoral outcome. It is affecting it now. Members are alluding to it.

Christianity is powerfully conflicted, as all the others.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Apocalypticism isn't natural to evangelicalism, which wants to remake society to form a new nation.

What do you think Religious Statism is? It is clearly Apocalyptic. That is one of the major tenets used to indoctrinate its beliefs. The obvious example, but it can really be applied to virtually all aspects of its sociopathic dogma, is Man-Made Climate Change. Clearly an absurd bit of faith-based dogma that relies on Apocalypticism to convince people to believe in it.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
Sidelock
Sidelock

It all seems blue ruin, eh? The oceans are rising, animals are disappearing, it's getting hotter, the world succumbing to greed, liberalism gaining, tradition drifting away like driven smoke. We might as well piss on the fire and call the dog. We must believe in something so tomorrow I'm going to sink a fly and minnow to 20 feet and catch a 19-inch wild brook trout.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Boy ken, you love the words statism, and sociopathic...is that all you got? Your clearly an unintellectual person. You are so clearly full of it.

Have you ever been on a debating team? I'm sure you were, that's why you take anything someone says, against your dogma, to the n'th degree.

Why not just keep on point?

D.

Life is too short to have a 'hate on' for so many things or people. Isn't it?
Sidelock
Sidelock

It all seems blue ruin, eh? The oceans are rising, animals are disappearing, it's getting hotter, the world succumbing to greed, liberalism gaining, tradition drifting away like driven smoke. We might as well piss on the fire and call the dog. We must believe in something so tomorrow I'm going to sink a fly and minnow to 20 feet and catch a 19-inch wild brook trout.

To you King, only to you. Freedom will eventually win out.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

'Freedom will eventually win out.'

Freedom of what? Freedom to allow America to drain into the abyss? Your already half way there. Just look around you for God's sake.

Open your eyes. Just because you can see the computor screen, doesn't mean your not blind!

D.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: dal
Your clearly an unintellectual person. You are so clearly full of it.
D.

Is unintellectual even a word? I guess it is now.

It seems you consider yourself an intellectual. I would agree if we use the definition of an intellectual as being someone who is educated above and beyond their intelligence. Oh, by the way Mr. Intellectual, you keep misusing the word "your". It should be "you're clearly an unintellectual person." If you're going to act superior... at least play the part. Just sayin'.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

dal Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Well...I guess I have to agree with you Keith. Nice catch.

D.

Sidelock
Sidelock

....Apolitical fundamentalism was dropped in the 40s for Evangelicalism, promoting conservative Christian values through political activism as exhibited regularly in Misfires....

....radical Christianity will significantly influence your 2016 electoral outcome....

See here man, will you open your eyes. This is clearly the secular wing of radical christianity, not your run of the mill radical christians.

Isn't this a bit like saying, only a hundred and fifty-some shopping days until Christmas. With so little time until '16, should the radical misfirer work on their beheading technique or their female mutilation?

Egad, the things we ignore to pretend we're worldly. We must eat the flesh of the mythical Brook trout to transfer it's mighty power, or you never caught one, because it didn't happen without a picture.

Sidelock
Sidelock

craigd, have you seen the recent Geico commercial with the fisherman who did battle for seven hours with a ten inch bluegill that he exaggerated into being longer than his boat? I have no doubt that King Brown can tell a bigger whopper than that. We see him do it on a regular basis.

Maybe when he cleans his catch, he can add Jonah to his list of imaginary friends.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.