May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (dogon, 3 invisible), 597 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,542
Posts546,068
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
I only know what was being reported on major Networks all day long.

And there is the problem. The press routinely gets the initial reporting wrong, just look at Ferguson or Baltimore or George Zimmerman. The reporters involved are selected because they look good and sound good on camera, not for their knowledge of firearms or criminal law.

Keep in mind this is the same press that keeps saying that the current inhabitant of the White House is the best President we've had in decades and that Hillary Clinton is well qualified to be the first female President.

I have become addicted to English hammered shotguns to the detriment of my wallet.
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Two 10 mm empty casings were recovered. One was in the same room as AL who shot himself in the head. According to forensics, fragments consistent with a polyagonal rifling system of the Glock 40 10 mm were found in Room 8 at a trajectory consistent with the head shot, but ballistics couldn’t rule out a fouled barrel 5.56 round. Twenty children and 4 adults were killed in rooms 8 and 10. 80 empty 5.56 casings were found in Room 10; 45 in Room 8--all 5.56. Empty 5.56 casings were found outside the broken plate glass window that he shot out to gain entry. A spent 10 mm casing and one 5.56 casing were found in the north hallway where two women were killed. To suggest that the kids were killed with anything but a 5.56 round suggests a police cover-up by tampering with the evidence scene. No empty 9 mm casings were found. I have had enough experience in my job with live witness accounts to know that mistakes in observation are not unusual and news accounts of those witness observations even worse. I don't see anyone calling Jim a liar because he stated in his first two posts there were no reports or information. There are thousands of pages of official reports and all have been available online. And he wasn't lying. He was just mistaken. Nor is anyone else a “liar” for thinking that categorizing as shameful or preposterous the activities of those who think Sandy Hook was a staged event.

Sidelock
Sidelock

As I recall, the initial reports of Police shootings in Baltimore, Ferguson, and the George Zimmerman shooting of Trayvon Martin did not immediately reach the conclusion that they were unjustified. It was only after race hustlers and the Chief Race Hustler in the White House became involved that the cry went up about shooting these poor helpless unarmed black men and "children".

Thanks for the information Gil. Again, I do not think Sandy Hook was a staged event. But the final reports differ a great deal from what was said on live Network News reports on the day of the shooting. Here's some other strange conflicting information:

From CFS-12-00704597 State Police Report, pdf of State Police Report, talking about Adam Lanza’s body when inspected at the school ON THE DAY OF THE SHOOTING: (please go to the documents pages 32 – 34 on the left side navigation)
“Located on the floor east of the shooter was a “Glock 10″ semi-automatic pistol…one round was partially loaded in the chamber, with a magazine of 8 rounds remaining…the pistol was approximately 3 feet from the suspect….the pistol had numerous hairs to the front sight area of the pistol…consistent in color with that of the shooter…A black colored canvas hat was located on the floor northeast of the suspect…This hat had blood stains hairs and a hole consistent with a bullet hole in the forward portion of the top of the hat…”
NOW PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEXT LINES:
“This hole was consistent with having been worn by the shooter at the time the shooter received a bullet to the RIGHT REAR LOWER PORTION OF HIS HEAD WHICH EXITED OUT THE TOP PORTION OF HIS HEAD AND HAT“.
Did you catch that? A kill shot to the lower rear of the head…who shoots themselves in the BACK OF THE HEAD?
Further proving this shot was to the lower right BACK of the head, report 00118939 page 34, talking about the “boonie-styled” hat next to Adam on the floor: “…This hat had blood-like stains, hairs and a hole consistent with a bullet hole in the forward part of the top of the hat. This hole was consistent with having been worn by the shooter at the time the shooter received a bullet to the right rear lower portion of his head which exited out the top forward portion of his head and hat…”
I also think it is VERY strange that they use the words “…at the time the shooter received a bullet…” instead of “…at the time the shooter shot himself…” Receiving generally means someone did it to you, not you doing it to yourself! It really makes it sound like they were saying someone shot him in the back of the head…of course they then go on to say he shot himself in the “right side” of the head after just saying it was to the right rear lower portion…
Also, it seemingly conflicts with the following note from the autopsy report on Adam which was done later:
(from 00101146 report, showing anatomic findings of victims and Adam Lanza) – “Adam Lanza died from “intraoral gunshot wound with extensive injury to skull and brain”…
Note the word “Intraoral“, which if you go to any online dictionary and look the word up, it says “within the mouth, inside the mouth; situated, occurring, or performed within the mouth”…the report is saying he put the gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger, but the FIRST REPORT from the scene says the shot was to the lower right back of the head and exited through the top of his head…
Lastly, in report 00045958, it shows the record of photo’s taken of Adam during the autopsy, which do not show ANY photo taken of the back of his head, only the top. Curious, since they clearly indicated in the first report it was there. For the “debunker” on REDDIT, I would like to ask a simple question: Who puts a gun to the back of their head and shoots themselves for a suicide?

Those inconsistencies all come from seasoned professionals, not terrified eyewitnesses. The paragraphs above are not my words. I copied and pasted them here. I know from firsthand experience how flustered eyewitnesses can be. When I was manager of a restaurant while going to college, I stopped in one night at closing time to check on the progress of a new assistant manager I had trained who was flying solo for the first time. Long story short, the place got held up at gunpoint. I carefully studied the robber for eye color, clothing, shoes, etc. including his Colt .25 ACP which he waved close enough to my face while pointing it at the other employees that I could actually read the slide. When he left with the money and ordered us all to stay put for 5 minutes or he'd kill anyone who came outside, I knew he wasn't about to hang around, and I was able to get 1/2 the license number from his blue Datsun B210. Afterwards, I called the cops and of course, they asked all of us for description of the robber. The other 3 employees messed up somewhat on his clothing, but all knew he had a handgun. My new assistant manager told the cops that it was a Saturday Night Special, and I interrupted and told the cop it was a blued Colt .25 ACP. He went to his cruiser and returned with his back-up gun and showed it to the kid who said, Yeah, it looked just like yours except it wasn't silver. The cop asked me how I knew what it was and I told him I read the slide from less than 2 ft. away, and I knew the police would need an accurate description to catch the guy. He then became much more interested in what I had to say. They found the robber later that night AFU on drugs in a blue Datsun B210 with the 3 license numbers I saw as he fled. In the back seat were the Camo coveralls and blue ski mask I described, eye color was correct, and he was wearing black Converse high top tennis shoes as I told the cops. They never found the gun, and said he probably used the money to buy the drugs that screwed him up so bad that he was sent to a State Hospital for the insane.

I think I am fairly observant of small details which has always helped me immensely. When huge inconsistencies arise in a case like Sandy Hook, especially in the political climate we have now where the tendency is to blame guns and the 2nd Amendment for everything, then my radar goes up and I have to ask myself the question... is it even remotely possible for early reporting to be that far off? It would not be the first False Flag type of incident perpetrated by a government with an agenda. Didn't some of you have a nice little vacation in Viet Nam because of the Gulf of Tonkin incident?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
As I recall, the initial reports of Police shootings in Baltimore, Ferguson, and the George Zimmerman shooting of Trayvon Martin did not immediately reach the conclusion that they were unjustified. It was only after race hustlers and the Chief Race Hustler in the White House became involved that the cry went up about shooting these poor helpless unarmed black men and "children".

Thanks for the information Gil. Again, I do not think Sandy Hook was a staged event. But the final reports differ a great deal from what was said on live Network News reports on the day of the shooting. Here's some other strange conflicting information:

From CFS-12-00704597 State Police Report, pdf of State Police Report, talking about Adam Lanza’s body when inspected at the school ON THE DAY OF THE SHOOTING: (please go to the documents pages 32 – 34 on the left side navigation)
“Located on the floor east of the shooter was a “Glock 10″ semi-automatic pistol…one round was partially loaded in the chamber, with a magazine of 8 rounds remaining…the pistol was approximately 3 feet from the suspect….the pistol had numerous hairs to the front sight area of the pistol…consistent in color with that of the shooter…A black colored canvas hat was located on the floor northeast of the suspect…This hat had blood stains hairs and a hole consistent with a bullet hole in the forward portion of the top of the hat…”
NOW PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEXT LINES:
“This hole was consistent with having been worn by the shooter at the time the shooter received a bullet to the RIGHT REAR LOWER PORTION OF HIS HEAD WHICH EXITED OUT THE TOP PORTION OF HIS HEAD AND HAT“.
Did you catch that? A kill shot to the lower rear of the head…who shoots themselves in the BACK OF THE HEAD?
Further proving this shot was to the lower right BACK of the head, report 00118939 page 34, talking about the “boonie-styled” hat next to Adam on the floor: “…This hat had blood-like stains, hairs and a hole consistent with a bullet hole in the forward part of the top of the hat. This hole was consistent with having been worn by the shooter at the time the shooter received a bullet to the right rear lower portion of his head which exited out the top forward portion of his head and hat…”
I also think it is VERY strange that they use the words “…at the time the shooter received a bullet…” instead of “…at the time the shooter shot himself…” Receiving generally means someone did it to you, not you doing it to yourself! It really makes it sound like they were saying someone shot him in the back of the head…of course they then go on to say he shot himself in the “right side” of the head after just saying it was to the right rear lower portion…
Also, it seemingly conflicts with the following note from the autopsy report on Adam which was done later:
(from 00101146 report, showing anatomic findings of victims and Adam Lanza) – “Adam Lanza died from “intraoral gunshot wound with extensive injury to skull and brain”…
Note the word “Intraoral“, which if you go to any online dictionary and look the word up, it says “within the mouth, inside the mouth; situated, occurring, or performed within the mouth”…the report is saying he put the gun in his mouth and pulled the trigger, but the FIRST REPORT from the scene says the shot was to the lower right back of the head and exited through the top of his head…
Lastly, in report 00045958, it shows the record of photo’s taken of Adam during the autopsy, which do not show ANY photo taken of the back of his head, only the top. Curious, since they clearly indicated in the first report it was there. For the “debunker” on REDDIT, I would like to ask a simple question: Who puts a gun to the back of their head and shoots themselves for a suicide?

Those inconsistencies all come from seasoned professionals, not terrified eyewitnesses. The paragraphs above are not my words. I copied and pasted them here. I know from firsthand experience how flustered eyewitnesses can be. When I was manager of a restaurant while going to college, I stopped in one night at closing time to check on the progress of a new assistant manager I had trained who was flying solo for the first time. Long story short, the place got held up at gunpoint. I carefully studied the robber for eye color, clothing, shoes, etc. including his Colt .25 ACP which he waved close enough to my face while pointing it at the other employees that I could actually read the slide. When he left with the money and ordered us all to stay put for 5 minutes or he'd kill anyone who came outside, I knew he wasn't about to hang around, and I was able to get 1/2 the license number from his blue Datsun B210. Afterwards, I called the cops and of course, they asked all of us for description of the robber. The other 3 employees messed up somewhat on his clothing, but all knew he had a handgun. My new assistant manager told the cops that it was a Saturday Night Special, and I interrupted and told the cop it was a blued Colt .25 ACP. He went to his cruiser and returned with his back-up gun and showed it to the kid who said, Yeah, it looked just like yours except it wasn't silver. The cop asked me how I knew what it was and I told him I read the slide from less than 2 ft. away, and I knew the police would need an accurate description to catch the guy. He then became much more interested in what I had to say. They found the robber later that night AFU on drugs in a blue Datsun B210 with the 3 license numbers I saw as he fled. In the back seat were the Camo coveralls and blue ski mask I described, eye color was correct, and he was wearing black Converse high top tennis shoes as I told the cops. They never found the gun, and said he probably used the money to buy the drugs that screwed him up so bad that he was sent to a State Hospital for the insane.

I think I am fairly observant of small details which has always helped me immensely. When huge inconsistencies arise in a case like Sandy Hook, especially in the political climate we have now where the tendency is to blame guns and the 2nd Amendment for everything, then my radar goes up and I have to ask myself the question... is it even remotely possible for early reporting to be that far off? It would not be the first False Flag type of incident perpetrated by a government with an agenda. Didn't some of you have a nice little vacation in Viet Nam because of the Gulf of Tonkin incident?

Like any conspiracy theorist you chose to believe the facts that appear to fit your narrative and ignore or dismiss the ones that don't fit. I forgot my own rule to never discuss things with conspiracy theorists, because nothing will ever convince them that their theories are wrong. So I'm done with this thread.

I have become addicted to English hammered shotguns to the detriment of my wallet.
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Quote:
"There are thousands of pages of official reports and all have been available online. And he wasn't lying. He was just mistaken. Nor is anyone else a “liar” for thinking that categorizing as shameful or preposterous the activities of those who think Sandy Hook was a staged event"

Thanks for the update GLS I personally have never seen the information you posted on case dispersal and where shots were fired anywhere and that's some of the the information I requested from the CSP and never received.

Nor was I aware of some of the first hand witness, police information and parents accounts posted earlier.
I guess I need to remind everyone that the thoughts in the initial post are NOT mine and I posted them to get some discussion going on this tragedy. which I for one didn't believe had been thoroughly explained. I have learned more in this thread then in all the reporting on the news both on TV and in the newspapers. And I don't think anyone is lying in this thread either.
I am also seeing the information for the first time Keith posted regarding the AL suicide and agree it is inconsistent and it would be darn near impossible for someone to shoot themselves in the back of the head in that manner described. Nor is it consistent with the report that he shot himself in the mouth.
Jim

Last edited by James M; 07/13/15 05:45 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: cpa
It takes a special kind of stupid to believe things like this. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of folks with that characteristic....

Is this about being a dem?

Originally Posted By: cpa
The characteristic shows no political partisanship.

Well, take jOe for example. He is for more gun control. He is for abortion. Obviously he is a Democrat.

sQuealin' jOe thinks Sandy Hook and the World Trade Center attacks were government conspiracies.

jOe is stupid. He is a Democrat. There is one data point.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I would not be curious. What would they gain from covering up what white American Christian(s) did? I would understand if the guy was a Muslim. In that case the rage of American public could be funneled into permitting another war in the Middle East for oil, increased wealth of special interests (paid by US taxpayers) and the State of Israel.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike, what do you think about the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City? Did you know that there were two explosions 3.2 seconds apart that registered on the Univ. of Oklahoma seismograph? Did you know that the former head of the Los Angeles division of the FBI said that those two blasts 3.2 seconds apart, the bomb crater, the damage to the building, and the velocity of the shock wave did not fit the explosive signature of an ammonium nitrate-fuel oil bomb? Did you know he also said that the distinctive explosive signature did fit something known generically as a pineapple bomb? Did you know the FBI confiscated all of the seismograph data and the seismograph itself as evidence, and has not returned it? Did you know that one of Bill Clinton's former Arkansas State Police bodyguards was the only BATF agent in that building to show up for work and get killed in the blast that day? Did you ever see a Death Row inmate get executed and cremated as quickly as Tim McVeigh rather than languishing on Death Row for many years and going through endless appeals?

Just curious.

No-one here cares what you think Jagermeister. You proudly voted for the anti-gunner Obama twice and don't even own a double shotgun. Go back to W Kniei and stick your head in a pigs ass.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You make no sense. In another post you're upset about treatment of Christians by ISIS yet I bet you would be against supporting government of Assad. You know, the secular government of Syria that protected religious minorities of Syria.
Tell me, why is it that ISIS never seems to mention your beloved Israel? It it because they're getting help from them or is it something else?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike, what do you think about the bombing of the Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City? Did you know that there were two explosions 3.2 seconds apart that registered on the Univ. of Oklahoma seismograph? Did you know that the former head of the Los Angeles division of the FBI said that those two blasts 3.2 seconds apart, the bomb crater, the damage to the building, and the velocity of the shock wave did not fit the explosive signature of an ammonium nitrate-fuel oil bomb? Did you know he also said that the distinctive explosive signature did fit something known generically as a pineapple bomb? Did you know the FBI confiscated all of the seismograph data and the seismograph itself as evidence, and has not returned it? Did you know that one of Bill Clinton's former Arkansas State Police bodyguards was the only BATF agent in that building to show up for work and get killed in the blast that day? Did you ever see a Death Row inmate get executed and cremated as quickly as Tim McVeigh rather than languishing on Death Row for many years and going through endless appeals?

Just curious.

No-one here cares what you think Jagermeister. You proudly voted for the anti-gunner Obama twice and don't even own a double shotgun. Go back to W Kniei and stick your head in a pigs ass.

Page 6 of 15 1 2 4 5 6 7 8 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.