May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (dogon, 3 invisible), 597 guests, and 2 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,542
Posts546,068
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: Geo. Newbern
The suggestion that Sandy Hook was staged and didn't actually happen seems preposterous to me, but I would not doubt that certain aspects of the incident and the investigation have been withheld to further the political narrative that the pols have used to fuel their own agendas...Geo

+1

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Originally Posted By: craigd
Originally Posted By: cpa
It takes a special kind of stupid to believe things like this. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of folks with that characteristic....

Is this about being a dem?

The characteristic shows no political partisanship.

Well, take jOe for example. He is for more gun control. He is for abortion. Obviously he is a Democrat. He thinks Sandy Hook and the World Trade Center attacks were government conspiracies. He is stupid. He is a Democrat. There is one data point.

And you're a stupid bastard....

cpa Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Joe, you prove the statement nearly every day.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: craigd
It takes a special kind of stupid to believe things like this. Unfortunately, there is no shortage of folks with that characteristic....

Is this about being a dem?

The characteristic shows no political partisanship.

Well, take jOe for example. He is for more gun control. He is for abortion. Obviously he is a Democrat.

sQuealin' jOe thinks Sandy Hook and the World Trade Center attacks were government conspiracies.

jOe is stupid. He is a Democrat. There is one data point.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

For the record, I never questioned the fact that there was a mass murder at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Faking that would have been all but impossible to pull off.

But there were some serious inconsistencies that have not been adequately answered, especially pertaining to the weapon or weapons used. How do grown adult eyewitnesses who were in the school mistake the shooter killing kids with a handgun if he was actually using a rifle? Glaring details like that do not get garbled in the heat of the moment. I don't really care if there is a 500,000 page report attempting to explain that troublesome little detail. If Chantry can say he was in the school and saw Adam Lanza killing kids with a rifle, that's different. Just because he lives in CT and read a report does not explain how a handgun turns into a rifle.

But of course, we are talking about an administration that very much wants to legislate assault style rifles out of existence. And they have a history of attempting to create scenarios that demonize those firearms (see Operation Fast and Furious). Plus they continue to target those firearms (see the recent attempted ban on Green Tip 5.56mm ammo. And finally, they had henchman Raum Emanual on the staff, who said, "You never let a serious crisis go to waste."

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

For the record, I never questioned the fact that there was a mass murder at Sandy Hook Elementary School. Faking that would have been all but impossible to pull off.

But there were some serious inconsistencies that have not been adequately answered, especially pertaining to the weapon or weapons used. How do grown adult eyewitnesses who were in the school mistake the shooter killing kids with a handgun if he was actually using a rifle? Glaring details like that do not get garbled in the heat of the moment. And that is way beyond "sloppy reporting" because of being in a hurry to be the first to get out details. Apparently Chantry is trying to say that multiple news outlets all heard the same thing and ALL made the same sloppy inaccurate reports on the type of weapon the shooter had. I don't really care if there is a 500,000 page report attempting to explain that troublesome little detail. If Chantry can say he was in the school and saw Adam Lanza killing kids with a rifle, that's different. Just because he lives in CT and read a report does not explain how a handgun turns into a rifle.

But of course, we are talking about an administration that very much wants to legislate assault style rifles out of existence. And they have a history of attempting to create scenarios that demonize those firearms (see Operation Fast and Furious). Plus they continue to target those firearms (see the recent attempted ban on Green Tip 5.56mm ammo. And finally, they had henchman Raum Emanual on the staff, who said, "You never let a serious crisis go to waste."

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Go to page 22 and 36-37 of the State Attorney General's report on the number of live rounds, empty casings and weapons recovered:

http://www.ct.gov/csao/lib/csao/Sandy_Hook_Final_Report.pdf

Appendix referred to in the above report:

https://schoolshooters.info/sites/default/files/Appendix_to_Sandy_Hook_Official_Report.pdf

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith

But there were some serious inconsistencies that have not been adequately answered, especially pertaining to the weapon or weapons used. How do grown adult eyewitnesses who were in the school mistake the shooter killing kids with a handgun if he was actually using a rifle? Glaring details like that do not get garbled in the heat of the moment. And that is way beyond "sloppy reporting" because of being in a hurry to be the first to get out details. Apparently Chantry is trying to say that multiple news outlets all heard the same thing and ALL made the same sloppy inaccurate reports on the type of weapon the shooter had. I don't really care if there is a 500,000 page report attempting to explain that troublesome little detail. If Chantry can say he was in the school and saw Adam Lanza killing kids with a rifle, that's different. Just because he lives in CT and read a report does not explain how a handgun turns into a rifle.

So ALL of the people who saw the crime scene and the bodies are involved in a cover up? That doesn't pass the smell test, too many people involved. Too many police, too many medical people, too many coroners and too many morticians. Do you really believe the families of the 26 people who died that day would all go along with a cover up?

As for adult eyewitnesses, just about every adult who saw AL's face that day died. So provide legitimate links to those eyewitnesses that said they actually saw AL shooting people. And legitimate is defined as a newspaper or TV news source, not some deluded blogger and his made up bullshit.

If you don't want to believe the report or even common sense then don't.

And for the record, I am no fan of this administration and what they have done. I'd like to see some of them in jail. I have no doubt that they tried to use the tragedy to push (and continue to push) for legislation to restrict gun control. However to think in any way or form that they manipulated events to cause the tragedy is absurd and about as believable as Bush and Cheney arranging 9/11.

I have become addicted to English hammered shotguns to the detriment of my wallet.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I'm in debt to all those who exposed and recognized the Terrible Twins' loonyness and temporizing. Thank you.

Sidelock
Sidelock

It wasn't on some Blog where it was first reported that eyewitnesses in the school saw Adam Lanza shooting his victims with a handgun. It was on all of the major News Networks on the day of the shooting. It was not until very late that night that it was announced that he was using an AR-15. All of the autopsies were done by Dr. H Wayne Carver. I seriously doubt if any of the grief stricken parents wanted to probe the fatal wounds to determine whether it was Glock, Sig-Sauer, or AR-15 ammunition that killed their kids. You weren't there Chantry, and neither was I. I only know what was being reported on major Networks all day long. Some of the same people who complain about doctored police reports to cover up actual facts in police shootings, etc., are now 100% willing to believe the "official" reports in the face of all of the conflicting data. I wouldn't expect anything else.

Originally Posted By: King Brown
I'm in debt to all those who exposed and recognized the Terrible Twins' loonyness and temporizing. Thank you.

And I am in debt to all those who now realize and understand that King Brown is an anti-gun, anti-Second Amendment, anti-NRA Liar.

ANTI-GUN POSTS by KING BROWN

Thank you Google, Bing, Yahoo, and even Canadian Search Engines such as Canada.com and Maple Square that have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING in their massive servers to even suggest that King Brown was a personal friend of John F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, or the other Kennedy brothers Bobby and Ted. Thank you for showing us that he never took Jackie Kennedy on lunch dates. Thank you for proof that it is Jost Coastal Winery that actually produces the award winning wine that King always boasted about as if he and his imaginary friends smashed the grapes with their bare feet.

You just haven't been the same since you were exposed as a filthy compulsive liar and bloviator King. I can understand why you might not like me so much anymore. I can understand why you pretend to ignore me like a menstruating female. Oh, by the way, I don't think your choice of the word "temporizing" was correct Mr. Wordsmith.

Page 5 of 15 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.