Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I'm posting this link for discussion purposes. There has been virtually NO specific information about this purported shooting released even evidence regarding the actual firearms used. I'm interested in your opinions on this matter.
Jim

http://www.truthandaction.org/national-school-safety-expert-sandy-hook-shooting-staged-event/2/

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

There was a lot of strange things that went on.

Sidelock
Sidelock

When policing goes hand in hand with politics anything is possible! Oh boy!

Sidelock
Sidelock

Jim takes this seriously! "Purported" shooting? Look at the source.

Sidelock
Sidelock

We are 'purported' to be healthier and happier, creating jobs, overcoming racism, engaging with partners against isis, backchanneling with iran, and nothing more than the wild west. Difference? I made a list of odds and ends felt to be fact, Jim felt like discussion.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Jim takes this seriously! "Purported" shooting? Look at the source.

OK Mr. failed ex-CBC Reporter, why don't you do some serious digging and find us stories that effectively refute these findings?

During news reports on the day of the Newtown shootings, there were eyewitness reports from teachers within the school that the shooter was using handguns. In less than one day, those Handguns morphed into a semi-automatic rifle.

Prior to all of this, we had our Obama Justice Department attempting to create the false scenario that Mexican Drug Cartels and gangs were getting their guns from U.S. gun shows and gun shops in "Operation Fast and Furious". They were using this false narrative to pursue stricter infringements upon our 2nd Amendment Rights.

These are the lying snake anti-gunners that the lying snake King Brown supports and defends.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

I personally emailed the police authorities there and asked for clarification on the weapons used and also a public release of the firearms evidence found at the crime scene. I was stonewalled and never did receive a response. To date and to the best of my knowledge NO DETAILED information regarding these shootings has ever been released. I personally don't know what happened and that's the reason "a Staged Event" is followed by a question mark a point that apparently escaped Brown since he's insinuating I don't believe this happened. Bottom line I don't think anyone outside the investigation knows what happened but I think we need to find out.
Oh and BTW so now Brown is an expert in forensic investigation! eek crazy
And Brown: "Purported" is the appropriate term until some facts in this case are provided. smirk

Keith,myself and the other members here await your in-depth investigation detailing exactly what happened in this case.

"About the author:
He claims that after starting an investigation he threatened to stop his inquiry he would be charged with harassment. Halbig is a well-known and experienced law enforcement officer. Listen to this mind-blowing interview.
Mr. Halbig has the professional expertise to conclude the official story is impossible, and to demand arrests in order for the public to have the truth."

Last edited by James M; 07/10/15 01:03 PM.

Sidelock
Sidelock

The issues you mention are commented on here regularly: interpreting the facts of race, employment, foreign and national affairs as we see them.

It's preposterous and demeaning to victims and families to cast the tragedy within conspiracy theory, "a Staged Event?", "purported shooting," a hoax.

To even discuss it within those terms is to be corrupted by going along with it.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
It's preposterous and demeaning to victims and families to cast the tragedy within conspiracy theory, "a Staged Event?", "purported shooting," a hoax.

To even discuss it within those terms is to be corrupted by going along with it.

Hey liar, it's a safe bet that none of the affected families will ever read Misfires. So what is the problem with asking how HANDGUNS which were seen being fired by adult eyewitness Teachers inside the school by Adam Lanza later morphed into the dreaded and oft demonized assault rifle? Why is is a problem to simply consider many or all of the points brought up by the investigator, Mr Halbig? Could it be for the very same reason that you never wished to discuss Operation Fast and Furious or the lies that were told to the American Public after the Benghazi debacle? Why is it OK for you to dredge up and question Iran-Contra... where there was an actual Congressional investigation and a special prosecutor who drew conclusions different from yours, or to upset the poor stricken black families who had friends and relatives lynched over 50 years ago?

I also noticed that, although you pretend to ignore me, you neglected to comment on the Thread AmarilloMike posted about the apparent collusion between the IRS's Lois Lerner and Kevin Kennedy of the Wisconsin GAB in targeting Conservatives. Would it be that way if a similar thing happened to Liberals while Bush was in office? I have no doubt that this is how you conducted yourself as a so-called journalist.

King Brown, your bias and dishonest hypocrisy is as obvious as a large florescent orange tattoo on your nose. You will be remembered as the biggest lying fraud ever to taint the pages of Misfires.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

That's why he's on my ignore list. Instead of addressing the real issues here as to Why the Hell 2 years later has NO information regarding these shootings ever been released?? .
Once again since Brown can produce NO FACTS to refute what this expert has stated he resorts to the typical Libtard ploy of belittling the person making the charges. and deeming those charges beneath him.
We're still awaiting your facts Brown that refute these assertions!
Brown could care less about the truth and his Libtard agenda shows through every time he makes another asinine post on this forum.

Last edited by James M; 07/10/15 03:15 PM.

Page 1 of 15 1 2 3 14 15

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.