May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (LGF, Kip, 2 invisible), 328 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,520
Posts545,753
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 32 of 32 1 2 30 31 32
Sidelock
Sidelock

I take it with a grain of salt. Most alternative gun rights organizations (by that I mean non-NRA) are quite libertarian minded, and you know Santorum's history with libertarians. I think Santorums first allegiance is with the evangelical right. When that jives with gun rights, hes pro-gun. When it doesnt, he sticks with his dearest cause (not a horrible quality in a guy).

Last edited by RyanF; 06/23/15 05:16 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Here's what I was talking about Ryan, the imposter who claimed to be a conservative, but now no longer makes that claim because he slipped up too many times and outed himself. The following was my post refuting your silly Washington Post article which you used as proof positive that Planned Parenthood did not choose locations near minority population centers. I also called you out on your outlandish claim that Michigan was the birthplace of the Eugenics movement. But you will still frantically try to change the subject and never admit that you were wrong or that your sources were biased and dishonest.

Here ya go ace... in case you missed it the first time... which you didn't. You just can't admit to being wrong, even right after you admit to having been a liar about your deep conservative beliefs:

(Quote by keith)"Ryan, why are you going on and on about the selective edit when the full quote has been shown here several times by Mike and yourself? You choose to interpret it your way, but Margaret Sanger's writings, speeches, and her associates seem to show something else entirely.

Here's a comment from the Radiance Foundation on Guttmacher's claim in your Washing ton Post article:

"Not reported--Guttmacher is funded by Planned Parenthood and regularly spews false statistics. (Case in point, their former CEO Sharon Camp claimed that Guttmacher was "completely unaffiliated with Planned Parenthood" while being given millions by the abortion chain). Notice that the link to this recent Guttmacher report includes NO actual geographic data. None is presented. Guttmacher merely SAYS these abortion clinics are in mostly white neighborhoods at the same time they lament that there are "no [abortion] clinics in 89% of counties" in each state. Typical of this pro-abortion think tank, they contradict themselves. In their 2008 "Abortion Incidence and Access to Services" Report, they clearly state: "Abortion services are concentrated in cities." So, which is it? Unlike Guttmacher, Life Dynamics and Life Issues Institute (Arnold Culbreath's parent organization) actually present clinic location by address/zip code. All of the raw data is there to review. One would think a news organization would take the time to review Guttmacher's actual "evidence". Oh, but there is none."

Here's some links to the 78% (or more claim), but I don't expect you'll be cooking any crow because you are entrenched in your beliefs.

http://www.blackgenocide.org/planned.html

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/10/16/79-of...acks-hispanics/

http://www.stopthecrime.net/videos/0021.html

Here's the link to the Life Dynamics study that analyzed zip codes and census data to refute the Guttmacher report.

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/08/29/report-proves-planned-parenthood-targets-blacks-hispanics/

I'm still waiting for you to admit you were 100% wrong about your claim that Michigan is the birthplace of Eugenics, so you can stop telling us about your willingness to eat a crow if you are wrong. And you can lay off of Jim about presenting phony facts when it is you that is dispensing B.S.

I see you apparently have no problem when frauds like King Brown take Mitt Romney's words out of context. Interesting and revealing.

RyanF to all of us: "I don't care either way about Planned Parenthood or abortion because I stand up to piss... so pay no attention to me going ape-shit because people are criticizing Planned Parenthood and their founder, and because someone may have misattributed one quote to Margaret Sanger. Pay no attention to the false information I post here"

Did you know that Vince Lombardi didn't say
"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing,"

King Brown should be along soon to tell us that he actually said those words when he engaged in naked wrestling with Vince Lombardi."(End quote by keith)

Go find some more bullshit Mr. ex-Conservative who decided to suddenly become a Libtard crybaby. By the way, Bill Clinton and Barack Hussein Obama and many other Liberal Left Democrats have claimed to be respectful of the 2nd Amendment, and then proceeded to attempt to gut it when they got the chance. Santorum nauseates you but they don't? Now everyone knows that we're dealing with another fraud.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Oh, keith you crack me up.

Jims quote is still bogus. You still insist on saying it may have been misattributed to Sanger! Well, we cant prove she didnt say it. Youre side-splitting funny.

This voluntary mind game you play to allow yourself to think what you want to think is hilarious. No amount of fact, truth, reason, logic, or empiricism will convince you to change you thinking. For you the key to "winning" the debate is not found in truths and facts, but through, emotion, mockery, and insult. Youre a lot like a progressive liberal.

Its fun to see a fanatic on full display.

How many times are you going to cite those same extremist pro-life blogs as reliable sources? Three extremist blogs are more believable than mainstream news outlets. Lol. Show me any publican with an editorial board that backs your claims. I hear the sound of crickets.

Go find some sane pro-life sources to straighten you out. Youre going to be in a state when you see them citing Guttmacher research. Lol, its a giant conspiracy.

So eugenics doesn't have Michigan origins? Where did it get its traction then? This should be fun.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ryan, you are obviously too stupid to comprehend what I already posted about the origins of Eugenics. Or too dishonest to admit that you are both wrong and ignorant. Why should I keep repeating facts that you refuse to acknowledge? Go back and try to actually read without your Liberal blinders on.

Of course you would believe that your mainstream media links are absolutely true. You probably still think that Brian Williams was truthful, even after he confessed... just like your mentor King Brown. Dan Rather too! But King would be very disappointed that you admitted to lying to us about being Conservative. King never admits to a lie even when caught red-handed and quoted in his own words.

You have a lot to learn about being a Liberal liar. But I have faith in you. Maybe you should imagine relationships with important people to regain the credibility you pissed away... sitting down I guess. You will have no fun with me. Way out of your league. What an assh*le.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Page 32 of 32 1 2 30 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.