March
S M T W T F S
1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30
Who's Online Now
7 members (Marc Ret, Ian Forrester, SKB, eightbore, cpa, 1 invisible), 329 guests, and 3 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,374
Posts544,000
Members14,391
Most Online1,131
Jan 21st, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 30 of 32 1 2 28 29 30 31 32
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

60 Minutes Interview of Soros in 1998:

KROFT: (Voiceover) To understand the complexities and contradictions in his personality, you have to go back to the very beginning: to Budapest, where George Soros was born 68 years ago to parents who were wealthy, well-educated and Jewish.

When the Nazis occupied Budapest in 1944, George Soros' father was a successful lawyer. He lived on an island in the Danube and liked to commute to work in a rowboat. But knowing there were problems ahead for the Jews, he decided to split his family up. He bought them forged papers and he bribed a government official to take 14-year-old George Soros in and swear that he was his Christian godson. But survival carried a heavy price tag. While hundreds of thousands of Hungarian Jews were being shipped off to the death camps, George Soros accompanied his phony godfather on his appointed rounds, confiscating property from the Jews.

(Vintage footage of Jews walking in line; man dragging little boy in line)

KROFT: (Voiceover) These are pictures from 1944 of what happened to George Soros' friends and neighbors.

(Vintage footage of women and men with bags over their shoulders walking; crowd by a train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) You're a Hungarian Jew...

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

KROFT: (Voiceover) ...who escaped the Holocaust...

(Vintage footage of women walking by train)

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Mm-hmm.

(Vintage footage of people getting on train)

KROFT: (Voiceover) ... by -- by posing as a Christian.

Mr. SOROS: (Voiceover) Right.

(Vintage footage of women helping each other get on train; train door closing with people in boxcar)

KROFT: (Voiceover) And you watched lots of people get shipped off to the death camps.

Mr. SOROS: Right. I was 14 years old. And I would say that that's when my character was made.

KROFT: In what way?

Mr. SOROS: That one should think ahead. One should understand and -- and anticipate events and when -- when one is threatened. It was a tremendous threat of evil. I mean, it was a -- a very personal experience of evil.

KROFT: My understanding is that you went out with this protector of yours who swore that you were his adopted godson.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. Yes.

KROFT: Went out, in fact, and helped in the confiscation of property from the Jews.

Mr. SOROS: Yes. That's right. Yes.

KROFT: I mean, that's -- that sounds like an experience that would send lots of people to the psychiatric couch for many, many years. Was it difficult?

Mr. SOROS: Not -- not at all. Not at all. Maybe as a child you don't -- you don't see the connection. But it was -- it created no -- no problem at all.

KROFT: No feeling of guilt?

Mr. SOROS: No.

KROFT: For example that, 'I'm Jewish and here I am, watching these people go. I could just as easily be there. I should be there.' None of that?

Mr. SOROS: Well, of course I c -- I could be on the other side or I could be the one from whom the thing is being taken away. But there was no sense that I shouldn't be there, because that was -- well, actually, in a funny way, it's just like in markets -- that if I weren't there -- of course, I wasn't doing it, but somebody else would -- would -- would be taking it away anyhow. And it was the -- whether I was there or not, I was only a spectator, the property was being taken away. So the -- I had no role in taking away that property. So I had no sense of guilt.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

I have no idea whether the transcript Jim posted above is authentic or not. It is what I remember having seen before and from what Soros reportedly said, I'll stick with my opinion of his published confession. Jag, if you require more proof, I don't have it..Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

I read transcript JamesM provided. There is no "smoking gun" there. I guess Jimbo expected 14 year old Soros to admit his ethnicity and take his chances at Auchwitz selection ramp, pathetic.

Sidelock
Sidelock

If I ever get in trouble, I want Jag on my jury!...Geo

Sidelock
Sidelock

This is not for Jagermeister. This is for people who have a brain and are not anti-gun trolls and Obama apologists and supporters:

http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_html/f...morse-or-guilt/

Geo, if you got in trouble and you were a conservative and Jag was on the jury, you would be sentenced to hang for petty larceny. If you were an anti-gun Liberal Leftist, you could be caught killing someone with the weapon in hand, and witnessed by a busload of nuns and captured on videotape, and Jagermeister would insist you were innocent and should be paid damages for false arrest.

So tell us again Jagermeister... why does an Obama supporter who does not own even one double shotgun post on a Double Gun website?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

So tell us again Keith....why does former Bush supporter who does not own even one firearm post on a Double Gun website?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Who would that be Jagermeister? You put up photographs of guns, but considering the extreme anti-gunner who you proudly say you voted for, I do not believe for a minute that they belong to you. Same for the pictures of the NRA books and DVD's.

Of course we also remember you posting a link to a picture of a man and telling us how much you liked his chest. I guess that one was just a little slip. Maybe you forgot you were trolling here and thought you were on some Queer website.

Even if the guns you posted pictures of here did belong to you, I own more of just Lefever doubles than that. But I have nothing to prove to you. It is you who feels the need to prove you are really a gun guy, but real gun guys don't vote for politicians who would take away their guns. You admit that you don't even own a double and only have one pump shotgun. Of course, we all saw the famous picture of your hero Obama supposedly shooting a shotgun. You anti-gun Libtards will say and do anything. We have learned to believe none of it.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ok, that ball and socket double is interesting. What was is that our vice president said? Couple shots in the air should take care of any problems. I suspect Obama and shotgun was analogous to Bush with 0/U shotgun in spotless attire.... a BS photo op.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Lots of people shoot guns in spotless attire. But they don't actively and repeatedly attempt to take away our gun rights like your hero Obama. Bush sure didn't. The photo of John Kerry in camo clothing carrying a couple dead geese was another Democrat I.Q. Test. I'll bet you believed his story about "deer hunting with his trusty 12 ga. double barrel, crawling around the brush on his stomach trying to sneak up on a deer." What a retarded idiot you are!

You can stop making excuses for anti-gunners Jagermeister. We all know that you are nothing but an anti-gun troll who also gets off on pictures of men's chests.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Europeans on driven game hunts have spotless attire. Americans go deep into the bush shoot twice and always eat what they shoot. This type of activity is not conducive with wearing spotless attire.

Page 30 of 32 1 2 28 29 30 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.