May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
3 members (Ian Forrester, Hammergun, 1 invisible), 1,022 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,526
Posts545,835
Members14,420
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Privilege is an advantage some consider a right, invested in by all races to get a leg up over others, consciously or otherwise. Whites born to privilege on our continent will surrender it to other colours within 25 years.

King, the average White is more intelligent than the average Black. The average White is better educated than the average Black, both as a cause and a consequence of the average White being more intelligent than the average Black. I understand I am talking averages. I understand that there are millions of Blacks that are smarter than I am and better educated than I am.

As a result of higher average intelligence and higher average levels of education the average White makes better choices and decisions than the average Black.

As both a cause and consequence of these differences the average White makes more money than the average Black. It is not racism. It is not White privilege. It is the consequence of the average White being superior to the average Black in the abilities that affect earnings and position. "Diversity', like so many terms promulgated by the left, is a sophistry to cover up the intent of the movement. And that movement is for a program of discrimination against Whites. The left's use of "Diveristy" popped up when "affirmative action" was ruled by the SCOTUS to be unconstitutional racial discrimination against Whites. The "White Privilege" construct was put forward by the left to try to make Whites go along with being discriminated against in the "diversity" movement. And we all know "diversity" is just "affirmative action" with a new name tag.

That the average White fares better than the average Black does not justify giving positions to less qualified Blacks over more qualified Whites and Asians. That is wrong. That is unconstitutional. It is unfair.

Ability, not race, should decide who gets the job, the Harvard admission, or the contract.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Originally Posted By: King Brown
Privilege is an advantage some consider a right, invested in....Whites born to privilege on our continent will surrender it to other colours within 25 years.
....That the average White fares better than the average Black does not justify giving positions to less qualified Blacks over more qualified Whites and Asians.

I believe he's only talking numbers. Within twenty-five years, whites will be the minority, and he's pre-positioning them as a second class ethnicity. Apparently, prediction is, the business of racial divide will be alive and well a little bit down the road.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Just think how many points the average white intelligence would go up if we could just take Ed Good, Jagermeister, RyanF, and Caitlyn SKB out of the picture.

And look here to see who is dragging down the black average I.Q.:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/kingsleybrown

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Yes, Mike, majority whites had legislated advantages in education, housing and the workplace denied to blacks which allowed greater personal development, opportunities, participation in public affairs.

Black passive resistance to America's ghastly civil rights history resulted in their constitutional rights being enforced at the point of bayonets. Current civil unrest confirms the difference between the dead hand and spirit of the law.

Affirmative action was an early-on attempt to make amends, to try to even opportunities where they count. As an activist in the field, I think it sharpened focus on issues. I couldn't imagine a black president at the time.

It has less relevance now, in my opinion. Communities and companies with discriminatory attitudes have fallen out of favour as citizens struggle everywhere to make more harmonious and productive lives.

Sidelock
Sidelock

You're all teary-eyed at the thought of Constitutional Rights being enforced in a few segregationist states, yet you support the Liberal Left Democrats who would strip us of our 2nd Amendment Rights in a heartbeat.

Why won't you talk about blacks who squandered over 50 years of affirmative actions and other advantages handed to them, but not to other poor immigrants who suffered indignities and discrimination? Patricia Skinner was an activist. MLK was an activist. All you were was a reporter who couldn't hack it and walked away from the profession with only 15 years in and small children to raise. Extensive searching of the Civil Rights movement in the U.S. and Canada finds that you had no major accomplishments beyond reporting on it. Tell us again how you were invited to be with MLK in Oslo as a special guest for his receipt of the Nobel Peace Prize. I always get a kick out of that Burger King Whopper. It is even better than your bullshit story about taking Jackie Kennedy on lunch dates or producing an award winning wine when all you are is a very small grape grower. Imagine, an event like that and zillions of reporters covering the story, and no-one snapped a single photo of you there by MLK's side?

You are nothing but an anti-gun fraud King.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

King, the invasion of Little Rock's Central High School by the 101st Airborne occurred sixty years ago.

Current civil unrest confirms MSNBC, CBS, ABC, and CNN are broadcasting the latest propaganda put out by the Democratic Party; "Hands up! Don't Shoot! Black lives Matter." "Requiring state issued ID to vote is stealing the vote from the minorities." That unrest is not some organic movement bubbling up out the Black Community. It is a result of orchestrated race baiting put on by leftists so they can get their politicians in office.

The Democratic Party shelters millions of illegal aliens who compete for jobs with Blacks! The Democrats' drive for "diversity" is not about helping Blacks, it is about getting their vote. So they piss down their Black constituency's leg and tell them it is raining; "Those illegal aliens are poor oppressed people just like you. We want to help them too" while those aliens take all the entry level jobs, and those jobs are the best fit for poor, poorly educated Black youths.

The Democratic Party, if not outright evil, is certainly cynical and amoral.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Illegal aliens do not compete or take jobs away from black folk.

Where you been ?.....A lot of black folk don't want jobs they just be want'n some free chit.

One minute you want to nurture them and read'um a bed time story even ready to adopt you one....now you're proclaiming their evil.

Mikie I suggest two squirts of WD 40 in each ear and get back with Dr. jOe in a few days.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
I was the guy making you squeal like a pig...

Nope, I was in Blazing Saddles, remember.

As Jeff Foxworthy would say, "If you have fantasies about raping men and you are pro-abortion, you must be a liberal."

You're going fast jOe.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: keith
When you've got nothing, and you are a ball-less closet Libtard... you give a response like RyanF gave. You run from simple questions and act like a little whiny b*tch .

Reminds me of Armadillo Mike.

What'd I tell you...

Sidelock
Sidelock

Illegal aliens do not compete or take jobs away from black folk.

Where you been ?.....A lot of black folk don't want jobs they just be want'n some free chit.

One minute you want to nurture them and read'um a bed time story even ready to adopt you one....now you're proclaiming their evil.

Mikie I suggest two squirts of WD 40 in each ear and get back with Dr. jOe in a few days.

Now jOe, you told us you put me on your ignore list. And there you go, answering a post I made. Did you forget what you said about putting me on "ignore" or are you just so stupid that you got out pen and paper and made a list of people you are going to ignore?

I am glad to be here.
Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.