May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
4 members (LeFusil, 3 invisible), 402 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,520
Posts545,762
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 24 of 32 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 31 32
James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Hey Ryan: You don't like that quote? Well these two are well documented and so similiar in concept to the one pictured with Sanger that they are essentially the same.

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people

On the extermination of blacks:
"We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population," she said, "if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members." Woman's Body, Woman's Right: A Social History of Birth Control in America, by Linda Gordon

You Libtards will literally grasp at straws in order to avoid the truth when it's "uncomfortable" for you. We understand you are a hypocrite.
Margaret Sanger was a Racist pure and simple and so is H. Clinton in showing her admiration for that woman.

Last edited by James M; 06/17/15 06:03 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Grasping at straws? You're literally making shit up.

Its not that I dont like the quote. Its not a quote at all. It may or may not reflect her general sentiments but its made up.

I already corrected the extermination of blacks partial quote. You get mad when NBC news selectively edits. Why are you okay with this selective edit?

Im not arguing Sangers views on race. I am debunking the internet conspiracy theory that Planned Parenthood has a policy of black genocide. Why are only some pro-life activists picking up on this genocide? Why isnt the Catholic Church piling on?

Because this shit has been debunked. I know nothing will convince you but the Washington Times is hardly left wing.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014...s-stu/?page=all

Im hungry for a big juicy city crow. Somebody show me a source for the claim that 78% of their offices are in predominately black neighborhoods. It must be true, I found it on the internet.

PS. I have nothing against honest pro-life people. Its not my thing but if this is where you want to plant your flag, so be it. But, every movement attracts some crazy people and every movement needs to police its crazies.

Last edited by RyanF; 06/17/15 07:48 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: RyanF
Grasping at straws? You're literally making shit up....

....I already corrected the extermination of blacks partial quote. You get mad when NBC news selectively edits. Why are you okay with this selective edit?....

....every movement attracts some crazy people and every movement needs to police its crazies....

You might check back at what you 'corrected'. Your 'in context' version never once clears mz sanger.

Read it. All you helped us out with was that she was using black minsters to advance her agenda. I believe you were the one that took offense to religious zealots peddling their agenda, or hers?

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

And Ryan you are a true Libtard idiot making excuses up. Go ahead and refute the documented posts I just made above - but of course you can't. This racist bimbo Sanger meant what she said and said and what she meant. Go crawl back into your Libtard fantasy world with the rest of the Libtard idiots who post here as I expect you're uncomfortable anywhere else.
A true hypocrite exposed and outed for all on this forum to see and deride.
Jim

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: King Brown
Liberals aren't the fringe, Craig. Half the US is liberal in its voting, and a majority of those are conservative in other aspects, as I am.

The only thing you are conservative about is telling the truth King. We have a large percentage of the population voting Liberal Left because they want taxpayer funded freebies. A goodly number of them couldn't pick Joe Biden out of a line-up, but they have become dependent upon government (taxpayer) funded hand-outs, and we are over $17 trillion in debt.

Then we have people like you who claim to be gun guys, but you support, defend, and vote for anti-gunners. You falsely claim that Liberal Supreme Court Justices who have attempted to gut the 2nd Amendment are Conservatives when they clearly are not. You criticize our NRA and think we should give up portions of our rights. What's become tiresome is your incessant lies and bullshit. How come you didn't reply to jOe in the "WTB-Book Item" thread in the for sale section you phony?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ryan, why are you going on and on about the selective edit when the full quote has been shown here several times by Mike and yourself? You choose to interpret it your way, but Margaret Sanger's writings, speeches, and her associates seem to show something else entirely.

Here's a comment from the Radiance Foundation on Guttmacher's claim in your Washing ton Post article:

"Not reported--Guttmacher is funded by Planned Parenthood and regularly spews false statistics. (Case in point, their former CEO Sharon Camp claimed that Guttmacher was "completely unaffiliated with Planned Parenthood" while being given millions by the abortion chain). Notice that the link to this recent Guttmacher report includes NO actual geographic data. None is presented. Guttmacher merely SAYS these abortion clinics are in mostly white neighborhoods at the same time they lament that there are "no [abortion] clinics in 89% of counties" in each state. Typical of this pro-abortion think tank, they contradict themselves. In their 2008 "Abortion Incidence and Access to Services" Report, they clearly state: "Abortion services are concentrated in cities." So, which is it? Unlike Guttmacher, Life Dynamics and Life Issues Institute (Arnold Culbreath's parent organization) actually present clinic location by address/zip code. All of the raw data is there to review. One would think a news organization would take the time to review Guttmacher's actual "evidence". Oh, but there is none."

Here's some links to the 78% (or more claim), but I don't expect you'll be cooking any crow because you are entrenched in your beliefs.

http://www.blackgenocide.org/planned.html

http://www.lifenews.com/2012/10/16/79-of...acks-hispanics/

http://www.stopthecrime.net/videos/0021.html

Here's the link to the Life Dynamics study that analyzed zip codes and census data to refute the Guttmacher report.

http://www.lifenews.com/2011/08/29/report-proves-planned-parenthood-targets-blacks-hispanics/

I'm still waiting for you to admit you were 100% wrong about your claim that Michigan is the birthplace of Eugenics, so you can stop telling us about your willingness to eat a crow if you are wrong. And you can lay off of Jim about presenting phony facts when it is you that is dispensing B.S.

I see you apparently have no problem when frauds like King Brown take Mitt Romney's words out of context. Interesting and revealing.

RyanF to all of us: "I don't care either way about Planned Parenthood or abortion because I stand up to piss... so pay no attention to me going ape-shit because people are criticizing Planned Parenthood and their founder, and because someone may have misattributed one quote to Margaret Sanger. Pay no attention to the false information I post here"

Did you know that Vince Lombardi didn't say
"Winning isn't everything, it's the only thing,"

King Brown should be along soon to tell us that he actually said those words when he engaged in naked wrestling with Vince Lombardi.

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

It doesn't really matter Keith:
You can provide the most compelling factual evidence that a Margaret Sanger was an avowed racist and Libtards like Ryan will deny it.
I used to think they were just misinformed but now I've come to the conclusion that they in fact are truly retarded.
In fact they are probably fortunate that eugenics no longer targets the retarded in this Country as the likes of them would be prime candidates.
Jim

BTW I've lost track of the days since I first posted this but I will point out that not ONE of the resident Libtards on this forum has had the nerve to come on here and admit these two woman are in fact both evil.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Everybody reading knows Jim is the biggest hypocrite on the board who makes racist posts and then tries to paint others as racist. Look at his post and decide for yourself who the real racist is.

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=403227&page=1

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: SKB
....the biggest hypocrite on the board who makes racist posts and then tries to paint others as racist. Look at his post and decide for yourself who the real racist is.

http://www.doublegunshop.com/forums/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=403227&page=1

It probably should say 'she' above there Steve. My apologies to to all the kind hearted primates, but some idiot found a quote by hill's hero on the previous page, Australian Aborigines were 'just a step higher than the chimpanzee'. I'd decide who's running for pres, then decide for yourself who the real racist is.

Hey, on a brighter note, there's a new trend. A bunch of folks are VOTING lib, but have a few conservative inclinations. Read that sentence again and decide, what that means, for yourself.

SKB Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Assumptions again Craig? You seem to have some special insight into how people vote. Any chance you could share the source of that information? Cute response though......

"she"? is Hill now a board member or is Jim coming out like Rainbow J0e?

Last edited by SKB; 06/18/15 10:45 AM.

http://www.bertramandco.com/
Booking African hunts, firearms import services

Here for the meltdowns
Page 24 of 32 1 2 22 23 24 25 26 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.