May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
2 members (obsessed-with-doubles, 1 invisible), 401 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,520
Posts545,761
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 22 of 32 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 31 32
Sidelock
Sidelock

For the life of me I don’t understand what point you are trying to make.

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Oh well:
I guess I'll have to spell it out:

Hypocrite Definition: Noun

a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, especially a person whose actions belie stated beliefs.

a person who feigns some desirable or publicly approved attitude, especially one whose private life, opinions, or statements belie his or her public statements.

Hypocracy: H Clinton's stated support and admiration for Margaret Sanger a committed racist and proponent of wiping out the Black race.

Not ONE of the Libtard trolls on this forum has condemmed her for doing this.
But then Libtards never let mere facts get in the way of their warped opinions.
Jim
And furthmore this woman epitomizes INEPTNESS and EVIL: Read on.

Mrs. Clinton

Many people who may vote in the democratic primary election, if there is one and the general election in 2016 have
no real knowledge of Mrs. Clinton or her accomplishments. As a public service, I thought I would provide some input
regarding her triumphs for consideration.

When Bill Clinton was president, he allowed Hillary to assume authority over a
health care reform. Even after threats and
intimidation, she couldn’t even get a vote in a democratic controlled congress.
This fiasco cost the American taxpayers about $13 million in cost for studies, promotion, and other efforts.

Then President Clinton gave Hillary authority over selecting a female attorney general. Her first two selections
were Zoe Baird and Kimba Wood – both were forced to withdraw their names from
consideration. Next she chose Janet Reno – husband Bill described her selection as “my worst mistake.”
Some may not remember that Reno made the decision to gas David Koresh and the Branch Davidian religious
sect in Waco, Texas resulting in dozens of deaths of women and children.

Husband Bill allowed Hillary to make
recommendations for the head of the Civil Rights Commission. Lani Guanier was her selection. When a little
probing led to the discovery of Ms. Guanier’s radical views, her name had to be withdrawn from
consideration.

Apparently a slow learner, husband Bill allowed Hillary to make some more recommendations. She chose
former law partners Web Hubbel for the Justice Department, Vince Foster for the White House staff, and
William Kennedy for the Treasury Department. Her selections
went well: Hubbel went to prison, Foster (presumably) committed suicide, and Kennedy was forced to resign.

Many younger voters will have no knowledge of "Travelgate.” Hillary wanted to award unfettered travel contracts
to Clinton friend Harry Thompson – and the White House Travel Office refused to comply. She managed to have
them reported to the FBI and fired. This ruined their reputations, cost them their jobs, and caused a thirty-six month
investigation. Only one employee, Billy Dale was charged with a crime, and that
of the enormous crime of mixing personal and White House funds. A jury acquitted him of any crime in less than two hours

Still not convinced of her ineptness, Hillary was allowed to recommend a close
Clinton friend, Craig Livingstone, for the position of Director of White House security. When Livingstone was investigated
for the improper access of
about 900 FBI files of Clinton enemies (Filegate) and the widespread use of
drugs by White House staff, suddenly Hillary and the president denied even
knowing Livingstone, and of course, denied knowledge of drug use in the
White House. Following this debacle, the FBI closed its White House Liaison Office after more than thirty years of
service to seven presidents.

Next, when women started coming forward with allegations of sexual harassment and rape by Bill Clinton, Hillary
was put in charge of the “bimbo eruption” and scandal defense. Some of her more notable decisions in the debacle
were:
She urged her husband not to settle the Paula Jones lawsuit. After the Starr investigation they settled with Ms.Jones.

She refused to release the Whitewater documents, which led to the appointment of Ken Starr as Special Prosecutor.
After $80 million dollars of taxpayer money was
spent, Starr's investigation led to Monica
Lewinsky, which led to Bill lying about and later admitting his affairs.

Hillary’s devious game plan resulted in Bill losing his license to practice law for
lying under oath to a grand jury and then his subsequent impeachment by the House of Representatives.

Hillary avoided indictment for perjury and obstruction of justice during the Starr
investigation by repeating, “I do not recall,” “I have no recollection,” and “I
don’t know” a total of 56 times while under oath.

After leaving the White House, Hillary was forced to return an estimated $200,000 in White House furniture,
china, and artwork that she had stolen.

What a swell party – ready for another
four or eight years of this type low-life mess?

Now we are exposed to the destruction of possibly incriminating emails while Hillary was Secretary of State and the
“pay to play” schemes of the Clinton Foundation – we have no idea what shoe
will fall next. But to her loyal fans – “what difference does it make?”

Enough is enough! Pass this on and let's STOP THE MADNESS!!

Last edited by James M; 06/16/15 03:20 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

From the Baltimore Sun newspaper "The Black Dilemma"

Thought provoking.

THIS IS A VERY CLEAR EXPLANATION OF AMERICA”S GREAT DILEMMA!!

The Black Dilemma

“For almost 150 years the United States has been conducting an interesting experiment. The subjects of the experiment: black people and working-class whites.

The hypothesis to be tested: Can a people taken from the jungles of Africa and forced into slavery be fully integrated as citizens in a majority white population?

The whites were descendants of Europeans who had created a majestic civilization. The former slaves had been tribal peoples with no written language and virtually no intellectual achievements. Acting on a policy that was not fair to either group, the government released newly freed black people into a white society that saw them as inferiors. America has struggled with racial discord ever since. Decade after decade the problems persisted but the experimenters never gave up. They insisted that if they could find the right formula the experiment would work, and concocted program after program to get the result they wanted. They created the Freedman's Bureau, passed civil rights laws, tried to build the Great Society, declared War on Poverty, ordered race preferences, built housing projects, and tried midnight basketball.

Their new laws intruded into people’s lives in ways that would have been otherwise unthinkable. They called in National Guard troops to enforce school integration. They outlawed freedom of association. Over the protests of parents, they put white children on buses and sent them to black schools and vice versa. They tried with money, special programs, relaxed standards, and endless hand wringing to close the achievement gap. To keep white backlash in check they began punishing public and even private statements on race. They hung up Orwellian public banners that commanded whites to Celebrate Diversity! and Say No to Racism. Nothing was off limits if it might salvage the experiment.

Some thought that what W.E.B. DuBois called the Talented Tenth would lead the way for black people. A group of elite, educated blacks would knock down doors of opportunity and show the world what blacks were capable of. There is a Talented Tenth. They are the black Americans who have become entrepreneurs, lawyers, doctors and scientists. But ten percent is not enough. For the experiment to work, the ten percent has to be followed by a critical mass of people who can hold middle-class jobs and promote social stability. That is what is missing. Through the years, too many black people continue to show an inability to function and prosper in a culture unsuited to them. Detroit is bankrupt, the south side of Chicago is a war zone, and the vast majority of black cities all over America are beset by degeneracy and violence. And blacks never take responsibility for their failures. Instead, they lash out in anger and resentment. Across the generations and across the country, as we have seen in Detroit, Watts, Newark, Los Angeles, Cincinnati, and now Ferguson, rioting and looting are just one racial incident away. The white elite would tell us that this doesn't mean the experiment has failed. We just have to try harder. We need more money, more time, more understanding, more programs, and more opportunities. But nothing changes no matter how much money is spent, no matter how many laws are passed, no matter how many black geniuses are portrayed on TV, and no matter who is president. Some argue it’s a problem of culture, as if culture creates people’s behavior instead of the other way around. Others blame white privilege. But since 1965, when the elites opened Americas doors to the Third World, immigrants from Asia and India, people who are not white, not rich, and not connected have quietly succeeded.hile the children of these people are winning spelling bees and getting top scores on the SAT, black youths are committing half the country’s violent crime, which includes viciously punching random white people on the street for the thrill of it that has nothing to do with poverty.

The experiment has failed. Not because of white culture, or white privilege, or white racism. The fundamental problem is that American black culture has evolved into an unfixable and crime ridden mess. They do not want to change their culture or society, and expect others to tolerate their violence and amoral behavior. They have become socially incompatible with other races by their own design, not because of the racism of others - but by their own hatred of non-blacks. Our rulers don't seem to understand just how tired their white subjects are with this experiment. They don't understand that white people aren't out to get black people; they are just exhausted with them. They are exhausted by the social pathologies, the violence, the endless complaints, and the blind racial solidarity, the bottomless pit of grievances, the excuses, and the reflexive animosity. The elites explain everything with racism, and refuse to believe that white frustration could soon reach the boiling point."---

"You can't legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government can't give to anybody anything that the government doesn't first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they don't have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that my dear friend, is about the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it."

Baltimore Sun

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

jOe:
Who authored this article for the Baltimore Sun?
Jim

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Got it in an email ?

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: RyanF
For the life of me I don’t understand what point you are trying to make.

Pretty simple Ryan. Margaret Sanger said in her famous quote that blacks are like weeds that need to be exterminated. Since she couldn't actually do that, she instead concentrated on drastically reducing their birth rates through legal means. You jump up and note that her organization which became Planned Parenthood did not perform abortions when she was at the helm. I pointed out that although she wished to exterminate the black race, she couldn't do that because abortion was illegal at the time.

Jim's point is that the Liberal Left Democrats who frequent this forum cannot bring themselves to criticize Hillary for her support and admiration of Margaret Sanger... yet they will unfairly and inaccurately tar Conservatives as being racist or misogynist for merely making the observation that some blacks or women are in fact criminals. The Liberal Left Democrats here who pretend to be gun guys actually support and defend anti-gun Liberal Left politicians and constantly criticize pro-gun Conservative politicians. But they don't have the stones to admit what is obvious to all. They are dishonest spineless hypocrites. Got it?

A true sign of mental illness is any gun owner who would vote for an Anti-Gunner like Joe Biden.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Preposterous article. All it took was LBJ and the Great Society, and Democrat/Soviet indoctrination of Black Liberation Theology.

I prefer wood to plastic, leather to nylon, waxed cotton to Gore-Tex, and split bamboo to graphite.
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

The Baltimore Sun didn't publish the above article.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Keith,

Don’t you remember when Herman Cain got embarrassed over this very same argument? Google it if you care to learn the truth, which is a lot more nuanced. You’re making the same mistakes he did.

Anyone is free to believe whatever they want but this line of attack on Planned Parenthood has been debunked over-and-over again. You’re being bamboozled by historical revisionism from the crazy fringe of the pro-life movement. This whole black genocide movement is fabricated bullshit that borders on zealotry. Regardless of what your opinions on abortion, don’t fall for it.

Riddle me this, why would MLK praise Sanger?

“There is a striking kinship between our movement and Margaret Sanger’s early efforts. …Our sure beginning in struggle for equality by nonviolent direct action may not have been so resolute without the tradition established by Margaret Sanger and people like her."

I do not want to join the abortion debate because I don’t much care if it is legal or illegal. Men have zero reproductive rights either way. I will never give the pro-choice side any support because the same people will want to take away my guns. That said, I’m offended when religious zealots lie to us in the name of God. At the very least they are guilty of bearing false witness.

I don’t blame you for being hoodwinked by the propaganda. I used to believe the same things you, Jim, and Mike do.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Ryan:

Margaret Sanger said what she said about keeping blacks from reproducing. The motive behind her program and her fellow eugenicists was to keep the Blacks, who they perceived as inferior, (brutes, weeds) from reproducing. And Sanger wanted to keep it secret from the Blacks that the purpose of her organization was to lower their reproduction as much as they could get it reduced. I gave you references. Please read my first post on this thread. Should be on the first page on your screen.

The eugenics programs were primarily racist, whether it was the German Nazis and the Jews or the American eugenicsts and the Blacks.

Adolph Hitler was a racist and eugenics proponent. He laid out a eugenics program that reflected his racist beliefs. Six million Jews died in production line murder as a result of his racist eugenics beliefs.

Planned Parenthood kills Black babies at 700% of the per capita rate that it kills White babies. That disparate impact is no accident. It is the logical outcome of the beliefs of racist eugenicists that have been put into action.

I think you have been hoodwinked by the propaganda.

I am glad to be here.
Page 22 of 32 1 2 20 21 22 23 24 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.