May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
9 members (Ian Forrester, battle, Chantry, dogon, eeb, Guy Ave, 1 invisible), 319 guests, and 6 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,522
Posts545,775
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 32 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 31 32
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ugh.

Sanger was a racist. This does not mean PP is racists any more than it means Ford Motor Company is racist.

Fritz Kuhn isnt comparable to Sanger. Different class. Jeb Bush cant praise and actual Nazi. He can praise a onetime Nazi well-wisher like Henry Ford. Hillary cant praise and actual Nazi. She can praise a onetime Nazi well-wisher like Margaret Sanger.

Calling it black genocide seems over the top and why is the disparate impact racist? Black women simply want/need more abortions than white women. Why is that PP fault? Should they turn black women away to keep the percentages in line with white women?

Is it racist, if on a percentage basis, PP performs more vasectomies on white men than black men?

Is it racist, if on a percentage basis, more white women than black women use birth control?

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

More attempted diffusion by a libtard. Convoluted "logic" to say the least.
Planned Parenthood is in business to facilitate the murder of babies pure simple and straight to the point. They derive their income from this practice and it behooves them NOT to turn any "businss" down.
The latest polls I've seen show the voters would turn back Roe vs Wade if it were ever put on the ballot today. The primary reason for this is medical advances now show just how early a baby in the womb has senses and can feel pain.
But that's NOT the issue here : THIS is the issue I originally brought up the racist hypocracy of the Libtards that support Clinton and I'll continue to bring it up until the ones on this forum masquerading as 2nd Amendment supporters either leave or admit it!
Six days and we're all still waiting!
Jim

Cited Quoted from Margaret Sanger:

On blacks, immigrants and indigents:
"...human weeds,' 'reckless breeders,' 'spawning... human beings who never should have been born." Margaret Sanger, Pivot of Civilization, referring to immigrants and poor people
Throughout the 200+ pages of this book Sanger called for the elimination of "human weeds," for the cessation of charity, for the segregation of "morons, misfits, and maladjusted," and for the sterilization of "genetically inferior races." [/b]

Last edited by James M; 06/12/15 04:34 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ryan:

Ford Motor Company makes cars. Their is no evidence that those cars kill Jews at a higher per capita rate than it kills gentiles. And there is much evidence that Ford Motor Company goes to some significant effort not to kill anybody.

The German Nazis had much admiration of the eugenics movement in America. As a matter of fact, Adolph Hitler described his planned eugenics program in "Mein Kamp" and then sent a nice thank you note to one of Margaret Sanger's allies. In that note he acknowledged the he had essentially copied that Sanger cohort's eugenics arguments and plan. Adolph Hitler then went on to euthanize millions selected for wholesale slaughter because of their race.

Margaret Sanger set out to institute a plan to prune back the population of Black citizens in America because she believed they were inferior, "weeds in garden" so to speak. She formed the organization that eventually became Planned Parenthood. While she was building her movement she noted the importance of not letting the general Black population know that her purpose was to lower the percentage of Black citizens. And Planned Parenthood has done a pretty good secret of keeping that information from today's Black citizens. After Sanger's death, Planned Parenthood, like Hitler, added abortion to their eugenics tool bag. Planned Parenthood now aborts Black babies at 700% of the per capita rate that it aborts White babies accomplishing the end that Ms. Sanger had in mind when she started this hateful, racist, immoral endeavor.

But Hillary did praise an actual racist, Margaret Sanger. And Hillary was accepting an award from an organization that is Ms. Sanger's brainchild, an organization that carries out Ms. Sanger's vision of keeping Black reproduction rates down. With her statement Ms. Clinton embraced Margaret Sanger's racism and that child of Sanger's racism, Planned Parenthood.

So you didn't like my Jeb Bush / Fritz Kuhn allegory. OK, how about this one:

Eric Rudin was Hitler's eugenic theorist (before the holocaust) and then the director of Nazi Germany's eugenic bureaucracy. Margaret Sanger published Rudin's work on Eugenics in her periodical (before the holocaust). Suppose we find out Jeb Bush had said today "I admire Eric Rudin enormously, his courage, his tenacity, his vision..." while Bush was accepting an award from the American Nazi Party. I had to use the American Nazi Party in my parable because I can't have Jeb Bush accepting the award from the German Nazi Party since they are no longer extant. But Margaret Sanger's ideological child, Planned Parenthood, is still going strong, carrying out her racist plan to reduce the population of Black citizens. And Ms. Clinton publicly embraced both Sanger and Planned Parenthood.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 06/12/15 06:07 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

tOrched...the rants of the insane.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Now jOe, I know you can't stand to see your heroine, Hillary Clinton, criticized. But it is part of being in a political discussion. I know you liberals like free speech until you hear some speech you don't like, but you need to just walk through the pain so you can get to the other side.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: RyanF
Ugh....women simply want/need more abortions....

....Why is that PP fault?....

I don't think guys should be mixed into the deal, it's a 'womans' reproductive issues organization.

There's your PP problem right there. Dems and PP say we 'need', patrons of the clinics say I 'want', the taxpayers say 'how long do I have to bend over'.

If the taxpayer should be funding 'wants', why not all women get NEW best guns. The industry would boom, and I'd bet they'd dump 'em on the used market for pennies on the dollar.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
Now jOe, I know you can't stand to see your heroine, Hillary Clinton,

tOrched Mike I wouldn't piss on your girl if she was on fire.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Too late jOe. The cat is out of the bag. You are a card-carrying supporter of abortion rights. So you must be a liberal. So you must be supporting Hillary. Or is it Elizabeth Warren? Is that why you are so testy. Lizzie is your gal!

So your new Prius has an "Elizabeth Warren for President" sticker on it.

Come on, how about a picture of your new Prius. Is it rainbow colored?

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: HomelessjOe
Mike....The picture you try and paint of me is easy to see that it's your self portrait.

And GLS if I ever need a liberal (so-called) Southern lawyer I'll call yer carpetbagging azz.

Only reply I have for you two bOzos.

Sidelock
Sidelock

Now jOe, no need for name calling.

Mike....The picture you try and paint of me is easy to see that it's your self portrait.

Compared to the picture you present of yourself I greatly flatter you.

And come on, we are all dying to see your new Prius. What color did you get?

I am glad to be here.
Page 17 of 32 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.