May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Who's Online Now
6 members (susjwp, Marks_21, eeb, claydog, bushveld, arrieta2), 403 guests, and 4 robots.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Forum Statistics
Forums10
Topics38,520
Posts545,759
Members14,419
Most Online1,344
Apr 29th, 2024
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 16 of 32 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 31 32
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike,
The Sanger quote was a clever video/audio forgery effort by Democratic primary opponents of Hillary to link her with Margaret Sanger. The idea was created when Bill Clinton was overheard to say MargaretId bang her and it went from there. This is not the first time something like this has happened in politics. Governor Reagan in his first presidential campaign was quoted as saying that he knew Thomas Jefferson and his opponent was no Thomas Jefferson. What he actually said was that he knew George Jefferson and his opponent was no George Jefferson. Carters attempted dirty trick backfired on him which was perpetrated in an effort to mislead stupid voters that Reagan couldnt have known Thomas Jefferson as he (Jefferson) had been dead for 200 years or that Reagan was two centuries old and was a golfing buddy with a known slaveholder. What Carter didnt count on was that the altered remark appeared to make Reagan personable with a great sense of humor. George and Louise (Weez) Jefferson, both filled to the brim with Sub Saharan African DNA, owned a dry cleaning operation on the Eastside of NYC and Reagan later offered them as examples at his State of the Union speech as folks moving on up.
RyanF, stop picking on Jim. He thinks he is the de facto owner of Misfires by adverse possession as evidenced by his never ending spawning of threads. Despite requests to Dave, the name will remain Misfires and not Jims Campfire or ItalianSS's One Way Street. Be more respectful of him because he is sensitive to criticism and stop peeing on his campfire or going the wrong way in traffic. Gil

Sidelock
Sidelock

Hi Gil:

Before I took up the argument on this thread I Googled the quote. Snopes hadn't and still hasn't called BS on the quote. That I could find, they have not addressed it at all.

This site came up in the Google search:

http://www.truthorfiction.com/hillary-clinton-said-she-admires-margaret-sanger/

I clicked the first video and at about 1:45 into the video Hillary says exactly what Jim's graphic says she said. The first part of the video is of Hillary testifying before congress, and when she is asked about the Planned Parenthood speech she walks back her comments about Sanger by bringing in Thomas Jefferson, describing him as both a great man and flawed man since he was a slave holder. I have not found a complete transcript or video of Ms. Clinton's address to Planned Parenthood after receiving the award from Planned Parenthood. Maybe she had a caveat in her praise of Sanger in that speech outside the video clip I found.

After your post I watched the video again. I don't see any indication of Hillary's lips saying something different than the sound track, ie dubbed in sound over video.

Maybe you have found something I couldn't find.

Perhaps you have something else.

But barring that, the graphic in Jim's original post is accurate. And it is accurate whether Jim is a saint or he suffers from all the faults you attribute to him.

Thanks,

Mike

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 06/12/15 12:47 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike,

I dont think anyone here is a retard. Can a conservative praise a dead Nazi? Absoultly.

Carnegie and Rockefeller supported the Nazis: http://historynewsnetwork.org/article/1796 Nobody would get in trouble for praising them.

Henry Ford was a raging anti-Semite who actually helped shape Hitlers views on Jews. Google: The International Jew. Hitler gave Henry a medal for writing it. Do you think a republican would get his tit in a ringer for praising Henry Ford?

The point I'm trying to make is the hypocrisy of Jim and the religious right, they demonize Sanger only because she founded Planned Parenthood. The problem is she never advocated abortion. They cherry pick quotes because this is what fanatics do.

Why dont they cite this quote? we explained what contraception was; that abortion was the wrong way no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer wayit took a little time, a little trouble, but was well worth while in the long run, because life had not yet begun."

If someone finds abortion repugnant then go ahead and try to make it illegal again. I stand up to pee so it makes no difference to me. But, dont bull shit me with cherry picked facts.

Last edited by RyanF; 06/12/15 12:46 PM.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Ryan:

How does the fact that Rockefeller and Ford and Carnegie were racist somehow prove that Sanger wasn't and Planned Parenthood isn't.

Ms. Sanger put much effort into campaigning for a racist model of eugenics. Her primary aim was to reduce the population of Blacks. The same model was embraced by the German eugenicists who later added mass murder of those they deemed genetically undesirable to their eugenicist tool bag.

Sanger's racist model of eugenics was adopted by Planned Parenthood, and just like the German Nazis, Planned Parenthood added mass murder to the tools they use to control the black population. And, like Margaret Sanger, they have been very careful not to show the disparate impact it has had on Black babies. Planned Parenthood kills Black babies at a per capita rate that is 700% of the per capita rate it kills White babies. That is racist. But find that rate I just quoted anywhere. I had to calculate it by taking digging out racial profiles of the legally aborted (about 36% of the aborted are Black) and then applying that to the percentage of Black citizens (13%). Then the same numbers for Whites.

So Sanger's eugenics were racist in theory with a stated intent to reduce the number of US citizens that were Black. Her eugenics program, now enhanced by Planned Parenthood's adoption of abortion, is racist in action as it reduces the percentage of our citizens that are Black. So both the intent and the consequence of Sanger's and Planned Parenthood's eugenics program is racist. Just like Herr Hitler's.

Planned Parenthood and Margaret Sanger have been embraced by Hillary Clinton.

So, I say again, what would be the reaction today if Jeb Bush said "I admire Fritz Kuhn enormously, his courage, his tenacity, his vision..." while accepting an award from the American Nazi Party.

So Jim and the religious right are hypocrites? So is the rest of humanity, including Ms. Clinton, the late Ms. Sanger, and that portion of the population that points out racism in those it disagrees with but concurrently defends Sanger, Planned Parenthood, and Clinton.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 06/12/15 01:30 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: RyanF
....Can a conservative praise a dead Nazi? Absoultly....

....the religious right, they demonize Sanger only because she founded Planned Parenthood....

....If someone finds abortion repugnant then go ahead and try to make it illegal again. I stand up to pee so it makes no difference to me. But, dont bull shit me with cherry picked facts....

No, absolutely not, can a political or youtube viral conservative praise any nazi or be caught doing so in what they thought was private.

Asked before, and maybe cut through the bs, the point is about the candidate of today not the historical figure. Does it matter, to some yes, to some no. I think it should matter to you, not because anyone is trying to change your mind, but because some will turn a blind eye to the candidate's character, and that should matter for her credibility to do the entire job. She'll enhance all the abortion you want, is that enough for you.

GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Mike, look up! In the sky. It went over your head. Either that, or you just shot over mine. wink
As for Planned Parenthood, what's that? I'm the oldest of 10. Gil

Sidelock
Sidelock

It did Gil.

And it still does.

I make so many errors I am used to being humiliated in public. So please explain what I missed.

Thanks,

Mike

I am glad to be here.
GLS Offline
Sidelock
Sidelock

Originally Posted By: AmarilloMike
It did Gil.

And it still does.

I make so many errors I am used to being humiliated in public. So please explain what I missed.

Thanks,

Mike

To quote the late, great Foghorn Leghorn. "It's a joke, son. It's a joke." Which if one has to explain.... wink gil

James M Offline OP
Sidelock
OP Offline
Sidelock

Quote from Ryan:
"The point I'm trying to make is the hypocrisy of Jim and the religious right, they demonize Sanger only because she founded Planned Parenthood. The problem is she never advocated abortion. They cherry pick quotes because this is what fanatics do. "

Wrong again and NOT surprising: Many people including Charles Lindberg, The Duke of Edenburg etc. lauded Hitler BEFORE the extent of his insanity and racism became well known. No one with any sense of morals or ethics did so by the time WW II was underway.
Go ahead and "cherry pick" anything "positive" you want about Hitler or the Nazis put it on Facebook or Twitter and see how fast your butt gets nailed.
And again I'm a hypocrite?? Look who's posting on this thread after whining about shutting it down yesterday.
You Libtards are something else. Either your memory spans are extremely short or you can't think logically in a linear fashion!
Jim

Last edited by James M; 06/12/15 01:38 PM.

The 2nd Amendment IS an unalienable right.
Sidelock
Sidelock

Foghorn is one of my favorite cartoon characters.

Haven't seen him in a long time. Wonder if he's been declared "politically incorrect" for some reason? "Ah say theh son, what do yo mean I am racially stereotyping? And what do that mean?"

I looked up and I still don't get it.

Last edited by AmarilloMike; 06/12/15 02:01 PM.

I am glad to be here.
Page 16 of 32 1 2 14 15 16 17 18 31 32

Link Copied to Clipboard

doublegunshop.com home | Welcome | Sponsors & Advertisers | DoubleGun Rack | Doublegun Book Rack

Order or request info | Other Useful Information

Updated every minute of everyday!

Copyright (c) 1993 - 2024 doublegunshop.com. All rights reserved. doublegunshop.com - Bloomfield, NY 14469. USA These materials are provided by doublegunshop.com as a service to its customers and may be used for informational purposes only. doublegunshop.com assumes no responsibility for errors or omissions in these materials. THESE MATERIALS ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANT-ABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. doublegunshop.com further does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links or other items contained within these materials. doublegunshop.com shall not be liable for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages, including without limitation, lost revenues or lost profits, which may result from the use of these materials. doublegunshop.com may make changes to these materials, or to the products described therein, at any time without notice. doublegunshop.com makes no commitment to update the information contained herein. This is a public un-moderated forum participate at your own risk.

Note: The posting of Copyrighted material on this forum is prohibited without prior written consent of the Copyright holder. For specifics on Copyright Law and restrictions refer to: http://www.copyright.gov/laws/ - doublegunshop.com will not monitor nor will they be held liable for copyright violations presented on the BBS which is an open and un-moderated public forum.